- Federal ruling on N Carolina voting laws bolsters voter ID Updated: Apr-26-16 10:12 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Civil rights and elections attorneys said Tuesday they will appeal a federal court ruling upholding North Carolina's 2013 major rewrite of its voting laws, a decision that marks at least a temporary victory for another state that requires photo identification to vote.
- NAACP seeks investigation of ballot shortage Updated: Apr-26-16 10:00 am
CLAYTON, Missouri - The NAACP chapter in St. Louis County is calling for an independent committee to investigate ballot problems in the county.
- Ex-NAACP official's visit to Omaha university draws backlash Updated: Apr-21-16 3:12 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha residents have raised concerns about a visit from Rachel Dolezal, who resigned as president of an NAACP chapter in Washington last year after it was revealed that she is white.
- Hillary Clinton to give keynote at Detroit NAACP dinner Updated: Apr-11-16 11:27 am
DETROIT - Former Secretary of State and current Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will give the keynote at the Detroit NAACP Fight for Freedom Fund Dinner.
- Former NAACP president endorses Donna Edwards' Senate bid Updated: Apr-01-16 2:42 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Former NAACP head Ben Jealous has endorsed Maryland Rep. Donna Edwards in her bid for a U.S. Senate seat.