- 5 things to know after 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:35 am
- Column: Road to Super Bowl still through Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 10:01 pm
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco Updated: Dec-08-13 9:44 pm
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Staley set to start for 49ers against Seahawks Updated: Dec-08-13 3:44 pm
- Kaepernick still seeking success against Seahawks Updated: Dec-06-13 9:33 pm
- No Harvin, no Browner for Seahawks vs. 49ers Updated: Dec-06-13 7:08 pm
- Wilson's play generating some MVP buzz Updated: Dec-05-13 7:41 pm
- Dorsey doing all the little things to make strides Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Carroll says no resolution to Browner's situation Updated: Dec-04-13 6:57 pm
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game Updated: Dec-03-13 9:51 pm
- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- Seahawks fans cause small quake during Saints game Updated: Dec-03-13 4:33 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Seattle fans set new stadium noise record Updated: Dec-03-13 1:59 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Percy Harvin inactive for Seahawks against Saints Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Back on track, 49ers prepare for rival Seahawks Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- Harvin doubtful to play against Saints Updated: Nov-30-13 6:06 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Lynch's playoff run still a highlight moment Updated: Nov-27-13 7:21 pm
- Seattle releases Perrish Cox, signs DeShawn Shead Updated: Nov-27-13 7:12 pm
It was the kind of a game deserving of the burgeoning rivalry, a chippy affair very much in doubt until Frank Gore ripped off a run that saved some self-respect if not the season for the San Francisco 49ers.
SAN FRANCISCO - Every time the Seattle Seahawks seemed to steal some momentum, they found a way to hurt their cause.
SAN FRANCISCO - Frank Gore saw a huge hole with the clock ticking down and his team trailing, and went for it with everything he had.
SANTA CLARA, California - Colin Kaepernick has accomplished a lot so far as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin and cornerback Brandon Browner will both be out for Sunday's game at San Francisco, coach Pete Carroll said Friday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Glenn Dorsey quickly emerged as a stabilizing force in the middle of San Francisco's dominant defensive line.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Wednesday the club is still awaiting word on any possible discipline coming for cornerback Brandon Browner, who might be healthy enough to return to practice this week.
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers are ready for some serious chatter coming from that brash, big-talking Seattle secondary.
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - Seahawks fans rocked the stadium so hard during Monday night's matchup with New Orleans that seismic instruments registered small tremors at various points in the game.
SEATTLE - The Seattle Seahawks fans have set a new noise record for loudest outdoor sports stadium, taking back a mark they achieved earlier this season.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
SANTA CLARA, California - Donte Whitner realizes how different the San Francisco 49ers are now from the team that got whipped at Seattle in Week 2.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
RENTON, Washington - Percy Harvin is listed as doubtful to play Monday night for Seattle against the New Orleans Saints because of lingering soreness in his surgically repaired hip.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
RENTON, Washington - Inside the huddle, the call was for "17 power," a simple run play meant to get a handful of yards and to continue draining the clock.