- Seahawks' Williams to undergo surgery for kidney cancer Updated: May-18-15 6:00 pm
- Seattle signs WR Foxx, waives injured RB Bronson Updated: May-18-15 5:23 pm
- Raiders' Del Rio: Deflategate ruling like USC "overreaction" Updated: May-16-15 10:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio is not a fan of the discipline handed down against the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal, likening it to the heavy sanctions received by his alma mater, Southern California, in the NCAA's Reggie Bush investigation.
- Seahawks' Carroll: LB Irvin's Atlanta comment misinterpreted Updated: May-16-15 9:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin's recent declaration that he would be playing in Atlanta in 2016 doesn't mean what everyone thinks it does, according to coach Pete Carroll's interpretation of those remarks.
- Seahawks' Robert Turbin undergoes hip surgery Updated: May-14-15 7:08 pm
- Seahawks' Pinkins shifts from defensive back to linebacker Updated: May-10-15 5:29 pm
- Lockett earmarked for kick return duty Updated: May-09-15 9:20 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll isn't one to hand out starting jobs before seeing a player prove himself on the practice field.
- Former Green Beret goes through 1st NFL practice in Seattle Updated: May-08-15 9:54 pm
- After 1st Seattle practice, Clark faces questions on arrest Updated: May-08-15 8:41 pm
- Ex-Seahawk Jerramy Stevens gets 30 days in jail for DUI Updated: May-08-15 4:37 pm
TORRANCE, California - Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was sentenced Friday to a month in jail for driving drunk in a Southern California beach town, prosecutors said.
- Seattle turns focus to offensive line on final day Updated: May-02-15 8:41 pm
RENTON, Washington - After going two days without addressing their biggest need, the Seattle Seahawks wasted no time turning their attention to the offensive line on the final day of the NFL draft.
- Seattle signs Army vet Nate Boyer as undrafted free agent Updated: May-02-15 8:21 pm
RENTON, Washington - U.S. Army veteran and former Texas long snapper Nate Boyer will get his chance to make an NFL roster in Seattle.
- Seattle needs to address offensive line on final day Updated: May-02-15 3:05 am
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks took care of two needs on the second day of the NFL draft but still have to address the gaps on their offensive line.
- Seattle goes with dynamic WR/KR Tyler Lockett Updated: May-01-15 10:18 pm
RENTON, Washington - Moving up in the third round, the Seattle Seahawks selected wide receiver/kick returner Tyler Lockett with the No. 69 pick in the NFL draft.
- The Latest: 'Jersey Boys' serenade guests at state dinner Updated: Apr-28-15 10:59 pm
10:40 p.m. (EDT)
- From Brady to Bulger, draft bargains since 2000 Updated: Apr-28-15 5:58 pm
Tom Brady is the poster boy for draft-day steals.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson to host Kids' Choice Sports awards Updated: Apr-22-15 2:21 pm