- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:10 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - All those losses last month might have taught Duke something important: How to win.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is trying to get back to being, well, Duke again.
- Coach K back at work 1 day after missing Duke-Ga Tech game Updated: Feb-03-16 9:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was back at work one day after missing his first game in more than 20 years.
- Coach K-less Duke rallies in 2nd half to beat Ga Tech 80-71 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:15 am
ATLANTA - Having lost four of five and out of the Top 25 for the first time since 2007, Duke received another jolt before facing Georgia Tech.
- No Coach K for Duke in Georgia Tech game Updated: Feb-02-16 10:32 pm
ATLANTA - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was not with the Blue Devils for Tuesday night's game at Georgia Tech, skipping the Atlantic Coast Conference game after becoming ill.
- Duke men, women unranked at same time for 1st time since '86 Updated: Feb-01-16 5:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - For the first time in almost 30 years, both Duke basketball teams - men and women - are unranked at the same time.
- No. 24 Duke looking to break out of worst slump since 2007 Updated: Jan-28-16 5:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - None of Duke's players have gone through anything like this at the school.
- No. 24 Duke loses to No. 15 Miami 80-69 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - As the losses mount for Duke, coach Mike Krzyzewski searches for a silver lining.
- Rodriguez helps No. 15 Miami beat No. 24 Duke 80-69 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:28 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - To celebrate an alley-oop assist, Angel Rodriguez retreated upcourt with his arms spread like wings, a fitting pose for the high-flying Miami Hurricanes against Duke.
- Krzyzewski: 'Still no timetable' for Jefferson's return Updated: Jan-23-16 5:49 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Duke senior Amile Jefferson is progressing with his recovery from an injury to his right foot, though coach Mike Krzyzewski says there's "still no timetable" for his return.
- No. 20 Duke beats NC State 88-78 to end 3-game losing skid Updated: Jan-23-16 5:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marshall Plumlee snatched a rebound in traffic with only a few seconds left when teammate Matt Jones let out a triumphant yell back toward the Duke bench across the court.
- Syracuse's rise, Duke's Miami trip headline ACC's week ahead Updated: Jan-22-16 9:46 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- Desperate times for No. 20 Duke after 3 straight losses Updated: Jan-19-16 2:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference's "Sportsmanship Week" didn't get off to the best start with questions about a lack of postgame handshakes by Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, which may have crystallized the Blue Devils' mounting frustrations.
- Roberson leads Syracuse past No. 20 Duke 64-62 Updated: Jan-18-16 10:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Tyler Roberson came into Cameron Indoor Stadium and dominated the glass like no visitor before ever had.
- Colson leads Notre Dame past No. 9 Duke, 95-91 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:04 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Bonzie Colson hit a shot against Duke, drew a foul and stared down those noisy Cameron Crazies.