- Iowa legislators to consider tax break for manufacturers Updated: Oct-06-15 11:51 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa state legislators are set to consider a proposal that would expand tax exemptions for manufacturers and lower their tax burden by up to $46 million.
- Iowa Rep. Linda Miller says she won't seek re-election Updated: Oct-05-15 5:54 pm
BETTENDORF, Iowa - Rep. Linda Miller, a Republican lawmaker representing a portion of eastern Iowa, says she won't seek re-election next year.
- Lawmaker plans bill to stop Des Moines utility's lawsuit Updated: Sep-21-15 3:08 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A state lawmaker from northwest Iowa plans to propose legislation to block a Des Moines utility's lawsuit over farm-caused water pollution.
- Hogg to announce US Senate candidacy during tour of state Updated: Sep-21-15 3:04 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - State lawmaker Rob Hogg says he'll announce his Democratic bid for Senate during a three-day tour of the state this week.
- Branstad schedules special election to fill House seat Updated: Sep-15-15 5:42 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad has scheduled a special election to fill the House District 5 seat left open by the resignation of Chuck Soderberg.