- Rich get richer, do buyout deals make them better? Updated: Mar-03-14 4:00 am
- DeRozan scores 32 as Raptors beat Warriors 104-98 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:57 pm
- Wizards beat Raptors 134-129 in triple OT Updated: Feb-28-14 12:20 am
- DeRozan scores 33 in Raptors' 99-93 win over Cavs Updated: Feb-25-14 11:18 pm
- Ross leads Raptors past Cavs, 98-91 Updated: Feb-21-14 11:09 pm
- Spurs send De Colo to Toronto for Daye Updated: Feb-20-14 8:17 pm
- Boozer scores 20 and Bulls beat Raptors 94-92 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:15 pm
- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- Lowry scores 19 as Raptors beat Pelicans 108-101 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:09 pm
- Griffin's 36 lead Clippers past Raptors 118-105 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:33 am
- Cousins, Gay lead Kings by Raptors 109-101 Updated: Feb-06-14 2:15 am
Buyout season helps the NBA's rich get richer. The remainder of the schedule will determine if they actually got better.
TORONTO - Stephen Curry's otherwise sparkling stat line had one ugly entry: six turnovers, four of them in a costly fourth quarter.
TORONTO - Trevor Ariza put down his plate of chicken long enough for a brief postgame interview, but he wasn't about to stop eating.
CLEVELAND - With his team in trouble, DeMar DeRozan flashed his All-Star form at the finish.
TORONTO - A terrible third quarter in Toronto brought Cleveland's season-long winning streak to a sudden halt.
TORONTO - Before his team faced the surging Bulls, Toronto coach Dwane Casey praised Chicago for being "at the head of the class" when it comes to defense.
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
TORONTO - Passed over for a place on the Eastern Conference All-Star team, Toronto guard Kyle Lowry is planning on a little rest and relaxation instead.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has become the first player in the history of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise with three consecutive games of 30 or more points. And he's made it look easy, even without Chris Paul's help.
SACRAMENTO, California - Rudy Gay said he didn't harbor a sense of revenge Wednesday night facing his former team - the Toronto Raptors- for the first time since a December trade.