- Kane, Crawford carry Blackhawks past Wild 1-0 for 3-0 lead Updated: May-06-15 12:48 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Patrick Kane has been playing like he never left. Corey Crawford has resolutely rebounded from being benched.
- Power outage forces restoration of ice for Blackhawks-Wild Updated: May-05-15 7:39 pm
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Wild go with Haula to replace injured Fontaine Updated: May-03-15 8:11 pm
- Plouffe slam, 5 RBIs, Twins rout White Sox for 4-game sweep Updated: May-03-15 7:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Extra time with his hitting coach has paid off for Trevor Plouffe.
- Wild will be without Fontaine for Game 2 vs. Hawks Updated: May-02-15 10:14 pm
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Parise has been in right place, with (and for) the Wild Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Crawford to start for Blackhawks against Wild Updated: Apr-27-15 3:38 pm
- Dubnyk, Wild beat Blues, for rematch with Blackhawks Updated: Apr-27-15 2:18 am
- Parise, Wild advance with 4-1 win over Blues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota was killing an early penalty when Zach Parise snagged a loose puck in the neutral zone, raced away from St. Louis and triggered a huge roar from the home crowd with his highlight-reel goal off a bad-angle shot.
- Keith scores, Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 4-3 win Updated: Apr-26-15 12:48 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith waited and waited for just the right moment, and then unloaded.
- Predators force Game 6 beating Chicago 5-2 with 4 in 3rd Updated: Apr-24-15 1:35 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators picked a perfect time for their first win when facing elimination from the playoffs.
- Hawks run over Rinne by packing bodies in front of his net Updated: Apr-22-15 5:02 am
CHICAGO - Pekka Rinne watched one more hard-fought night end with the rookie goaltender in the other net stealing the headlines.
- Blackhawks rookie goaltender steals the show in Chicago Updated: Apr-20-15 2:10 pm
CHICAGO - Scott Darling doesn't need reminding that all those other saves, the ones that win big playoff games, wouldn't have happened without the first one.
- Predators' Mike Fisher out for Game 3 against Blackhawks Updated: Apr-19-15 3:59 pm
- Blackhawks F Vermette active for Game 3 against Predators Updated: Apr-19-15 3:45 pm
- Crawford back in net for Blackhawks in Game 2 vs. Nashville Updated: Apr-16-15 3:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Joel Quenneville had never pulled Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford from a playoff game before. The coach's experience with the veteran made putting him back in net an easy decision.
- Blackhawks yank Crawford at start of 2nd period vs Nashville Updated: Apr-15-15 10:17 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford was pulled after the first period of the Blackhawks' Game 1 against Nashville and replaced by Scott Darling.
- Blackhawks' Kane expected to return for Game 1 vs. Preds Updated: Apr-14-15 3:11 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks star forward Patrick Kane is expected to be in the lineup for Game 1 of Chicago's opening-round playoff series against the Nashville Predators on Wednesday night.
- With playoffs starting, Blackhawks eye another big run Updated: Apr-12-15 5:53 pm
- Iginla leads Colorado past Chicago 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-15 1:11 am
- Blackhawks forward Shaw fined $2,000 for taking dive Updated: Apr-10-15 1:42 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 2-1, clinch division title Updated: Apr-10-15 12:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis trailed first-place Nashville by nine points in the Central Division on Feb. 24. On Thursday night, the Blues celebrated their first division title since 2011-12.
- Wild get F Zucker back for game against Blackhawks Updated: Apr-07-15 11:40 pm
CHICAGO - The Minnesota Wild got a big lift Tuesday night when forward Jason Zucker returned from a broken collarbone.