- UH football ticket sales at record low as kickoff nears Updated: Sep-01-15 8:23 am
HONOLULU - As the University of Hawaii football team prepares for its first game of the season Thursday against Colorado, ticket sales are at a record low.
- Wyoming coach says freshmen will be playing Updated: Aug-31-15 5:51 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming football fans will see a lot of new faces on the field when the Cowboys host North Dakota in the season opener on Saturday.
- UW cornerback rebounds from knee injury Updated: Aug-30-15 4:47 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Robert Priester remembers days filled with tears.
- Wyoming has 14 in-state players on roster Updated: Aug-29-15 4:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - If Josh Harshman was two years older, he might not have landed at Wyoming.
- A return to Boise roots for Washington coach Chris Petersen Updated: Aug-28-15 11:32 am
The Harris Ranch neighborhood sits about five miles from campus, off a road that continues into the foothills and the popular Lucky Peak reservoir.
- UW receivers Gentry, Maulhardt veterans this season Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a year's time, junior wide receivers Tanner Gentry and Jake Maulhardt have morphed into two of Wyoming's savvy, old veterans after spending two years feeling like the new kids on the block.
- Bowlsby: Big 12 transfer policy will require more diligence Updated: Aug-26-15 4:54 pm
With Baylor facing scrutiny for allowing a football player with a troubled past to transfer to the school, the Big 12 is crafting a new policy that will require more diligence when looking into athletes' past disciplinary issues.
- Fresno State names Zack Greenlee starting QB Updated: Aug-26-15 4:51 pm
FRESNO, California - Sophomore Zack Greenlee will be the starting quarterback for Fresno State this season.
- UW fullback sacrifices carries and yards for team Updated: Aug-26-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - While appearing in 12 games last season, making eight starts, Drew Van Maanen rushed once for a whopping two yards. And he caught two passes for 25 yards.
- Boise State: No assault allegations against Ukwuachu Updated: Aug-25-15 11:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Boise State says allegations by Sam Ukwuachu's girlfriend that he assaulted her when they were students there were never reported to school officials and accusations of physical violence against women were not a reason for his dismissal.
- The Sanchize connecting UNLV football to Las Vegas Updated: Aug-24-15 9:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - Tony Sanchez carved out a corner of celebrity in a town full of high rollers and high-wire acts as a high school football coach.
- No. 23 Boise State names Ryan Finley starting QB Updated: Aug-23-15 3:21 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Sophomore Ryan Finley has been named the starting quarterback for No. 23 Boise State for its season opener against Washington.
- Baylor says it will investigate handling of Ukwuachu case Updated: Aug-21-15 9:19 pm
Baylor University will conduct an investigation into the school's handling of sexual assault allegations against a football player who was allowed to transfer into coach Art Briles' program despite a history of disciplinary problems at Boise State.
- UW could move senior defensive end Yarbrough around field Updated: Aug-21-15 10:57 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Christmas is more than four months away, but Eddie Yarbrough compares his final season with the University of Wyoming football team to being a little kid on Christmas morning.
- Wyoming natives Simpson, Edeen leave UW football Updated: Aug-20-15 11:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Between 9:27 p.m. Tuesday and 11:02 a.m. Wednesday, two of the Wyoming football team's fan favorites hung up their cleats one last time.
- Strength helps Uso Olive transition to defensive tackle Updated: Aug-19-15 11:17 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Asked how he'd describe Uso Olive to someone who's never seen the 6-foot-1, 301-pound junior, Wyoming defensive tackles coach Pete Kaligis drew a blank.
- Bobo names Nick Stevens as Rams' starting QB Updated: Aug-17-15 5:51 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State football coach Mike Bobo has selected redshirt sophomore Nick Stevens as his starting quarterback.
- Coffman ahead of Wyoming's QBs a year ago Updated: Aug-16-15 1:42 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming offensive coordinator Brent Vigen stopped just short of hyperbole in describing his satisfaction with the play of senior quarterback Cameron Coffman through six days of practice.
- Highly touted UW freshman WR focuses on learning playbook Updated: Aug-15-15 2:21 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Justice Murphy has that "it factor" that his teammates recognized immediately - the type of physical ability that could help Wyoming immediately.
- UW defensive end Hala'api'api decreases his body fat Updated: Aug-14-15 11:56 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Eddie Yarbrough stopped midsentence.
- UW's DJ May progressing quickly in new role on defense Updated: Aug-13-15 12:09 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - D.J. May has a simple explanation for his move from running back to nickel back/linebacker: "I know what it's like to have football taken from me," he says. "I'm willing to compete and I love it. I just want to play."
- Cartoon tortoise stars in Nevada college savings blitz Updated: Aug-12-15 7:49 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - If talk of tax deductions and 529 college savings plans is putting Nevadans to sleep, the state treasurer's office hopes to spice up the conversation with Sage, a spunky, cartoon desert tortoise.
- Bobo fitting in just fine in 1st year at Colorado State Updated: Aug-10-15 7:07 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Sometimes, Mike Bobo is so passionate that he sheds tears when he talks to his team about the importance of family.
- Wyoming coach learns from first season in Mountain West Updated: Aug-10-15 6:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Entering his second year as Wyoming head coach, Craig Bohl now understands the type of team he needs to field against his Mountain West Conference counterparts.
- Utah State suspends 3 players for first 2 games Updated: Aug-08-15 11:05 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State has suspended senior wide receiver Hunter Sharp, sophomore offensive lineman Tyshon Mosley and senior cornerback Bryant Hayes for the first two games of the season for a violation of team rules.