- Petersen kicks off first practice at Washington Updated: Mar-04-14 9:11 pm
- Wyoming begins spring football on March 26 Updated: Mar-04-14 6:28 am
- Utah State football opens at Tennessee Aug. 28 Updated: Feb-20-14 6:42 pm
- Nevada-UNLV close football season in Vegas Nov. 29 Updated: Feb-20-14 4:44 pm
- Wyoming 2014 football schedule set Updated: Feb-20-14 4:24 pm
- Malzahn wants slowdown rule tabled until next year Updated: Feb-18-14 6:47 pm
- New strength coach at Wyoming brings new workout Updated: Feb-18-14 1:51 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen bounced from drill to drill, taking notes as he jogged around Washington's indoor facility wearing a purple sweatshirt and a black hat with a 'W' emblem.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming will hold its first spring football practice under new coach Craig Bohl on March 26 at 8 a.m.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah State opens the 2014 football season at Tennessee on Aug. 28, hosts Wake Forest in mid-September and travels to BYU for a Friday night game on Oct. 3
RENO, Nevada - Nevada and UNLV will cap their regular Mountain West Conference football season rivalry style on Nov. 29 - battling in Las Vegas for the Fremont Cannon on the Saturday after Thanksgiving Day.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming's 2014 football schedule includes homes game against Montana, Air Force, Florida Atlantic, San Jose State, Utah State and Boise State.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn wants to slow down consideration of a rule taking aim at uptempo offenses.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Uso Olive was sweaty and out of breath, but he had a big smile on his face.