- Another wave of snow moving into Twin Cities Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest on the winter storm affecting Minnesota (all times local):
- Report: Semi probable cause of crash that killed brothers Updated: Nov-30-15 8:02 pm
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says a semitrailer truck was the probable cause of a June rollover that killed two teenage brothers from Moorhead last June.
- 90 crashes on slippery Minnesota roads Updated: Nov-26-15 6:15 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says snow and slick roads have led to 90 crashes across the state - a number that could grow as a winter weather advisory remained in effect.
- Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants sue over overtime pay Updated: Nov-25-15 4:43 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Dozens of Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants are suing the state for not paying them overtime.
- State Patrol goes undercover to catch distracted drivers Updated: Nov-10-15 8:46 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says it will use unmarked squads to catch distracted drivers.
- Rice man, 29, killed in accident involving 2 semitrailers Updated: Nov-06-15 3:13 am
RICE, Minnesota - Authorities say a 29-year-old central Minnesota man was hit and killed by a semitrailer while he was standing outside his own rig along a highway.