- Patrol cites overcorrection in fatal pond crash Updated: Dec-04-13 8:17 am
- Official: Too soon to link pond's location, deaths Updated: Nov-30-13 4:10 pm
- Patrol: Driver in pond crash lacked valid license Updated: Nov-22-13 6:22 pm
- Patrol: Driver in pond crash had driver's permit Updated: Nov-22-13 12:00 pm
- Authorities ID 5 children trapped in Minn. pond Updated: Nov-21-13 3:23 pm
- Vikings WR Simpson arrested on suspicion of DWI Updated: Nov-09-13 4:20 pm
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says the driver of a car in which two children died and three others were injured may have overcorrected on a wet road before the vehicle landed in a retention pond.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The pond in St. Louis Park where two children died when a car veered off a highway ramp is one of hundreds of retention basins near roadways in the Twin Cities, and the state patrol says it's too soon to say whether the pond's location had a role in the crash.
MINNEAPOLIS - The woman who was driving a car filled with children when it veered off a suburban Minneapolis highway ramp and plunged into 9 feet of water did not have a valid driver's license, authorities said.
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says the mother driving a car in which five children became trapped under water did not have a valid driver's license.
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota - Authorities have released the names of six people who were in a car that went off a highway ramp in suburban Minneapolis and landed in a nearby holding pond, trapping five children underwater for up to 45 minutes.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Jerome Simpson was released from jail Saturday on $12,000 bond, about seven hours after he was arrested overnight on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.