- Craig Bohl takes over as coach at Wyoming Updated: Dec-08-13 10:18 pm
- Burman: Wyoming needs 'culture of toughness' Updated: Dec-03-13 11:48 am
- Wyoming begins search for new football coach Updated: Dec-02-13 9:57 am
- Utah State rolls over Wyoming 35-7 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:31 pm
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- Wyoming beats Hawaii 59-56 in overtime Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- Chad Reese leaves UW team Updated: Nov-21-13 3:39 pm
- At 6-7, Maulhardt is tallest receiver on UW roster Updated: Nov-19-13 2:16 pm
- Ajayi joins elite company in Boise State books Updated: Nov-18-13 8:03 pm
- Matt Miller scores 3 TDs in Boise State win Updated: Nov-18-13 9:30 am
- Boise State rolls in 48-7 victory over Wyoming Updated: Nov-17-13 1:56 am
- CB Jones set to start 2nd straight game for UW Updated: Nov-12-13 3:22 pm
- Wyoming loses to No. 17 Fresno State 48-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 3:50 am
- No. 17 Fresno State beats Wyoming 48-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 3:44 am
- Bill Young joins Wyoming to help defense Updated: Nov-07-13 2:39 pm
- Wyoming defensive players Anaya, Awrabi leave team Updated: Nov-06-13 3:50 pm
- Report: Location, funds hurt UW sports Updated: Nov-05-13 12:02 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Craig Bohl isn't leaving behind the cold and snow in taking over the Wyoming football program after 11 years at North Dakota State. He is moving up a level in the college football hierarchy and likes the idea of undertaking a new coaching challenge.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A day after firing head coach Dave Christensen, Wyoming athletic director Tom Burman says the school's football team needs to develop a "culture of toughness."
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming is beginning a search for a new football coach immediately following the firing of Dave Christensen.
LOGAN, Utah - Darell Garretson threw for three touchdowns and the Aggie defense held Wyoming scoreless for three quarters as Utah State ran by Wyoming 35-7 Saturday afternoon.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Stuart Williams kicked a 36-yard game-winning field goal and Brett Smith passed for a single-game school record seven touchdowns in leading Wyoming to a 59-56 overtime win against Hawaii on Saturday.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Junior safety Chad Reese has left the Wyoming football team.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The state of California has seen its fair share of memorable high school receivers.
BOISE, Idaho - Jay Ajayi hasn't wasted any time in joining the ranks of elite running backs that have played at Boise State.
BOISE, Idaho - Jay Ajayi rushed for three touchdowns and quarterback Grant Hedrick threw for three more scores as Boise State rolled to a 48-7 victory over Wyoming Saturday night, the Broncos seventh straight victory over the Cowboys.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - DeAndre Jones knows what it feels like to win a starting job.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a showdown between high-scoring Mountain West Conference offenses, Wyoming found out it isn't in the same league as No. 17 Fresno State.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fresno State failed to score in the first quarter for the first time this season. Then the Bulldogs more than made up for it the rest of the game.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - After 44 years of coaching, Bill Young had seen it all.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A consulting firm reports a "culture of acceptance and validation" has resulted in sustained mediocrity and a lack of money in the University of Wyoming football and men's basketball programs.