- UW receivers Gentry, Maulhardt veterans this season Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a year's time, junior wide receivers Tanner Gentry and Jake Maulhardt have morphed into two of Wyoming's savvy, old veterans after spending two years feeling like the new kids on the block.
- UW fullback sacrifices carries and yards for team Updated: Aug-26-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - While appearing in 12 games last season, making eight starts, Drew Van Maanen rushed once for a whopping two yards. And he caught two passes for 25 yards.
- UW could move senior defensive end Yarbrough around field Updated: Aug-21-15 10:57 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Christmas is more than four months away, but Eddie Yarbrough compares his final season with the University of Wyoming football team to being a little kid on Christmas morning.
- Wyoming natives Simpson, Edeen leave UW football Updated: Aug-20-15 11:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Between 9:27 p.m. Tuesday and 11:02 a.m. Wednesday, two of the Wyoming football team's fan favorites hung up their cleats one last time.
- Strength helps Uso Olive transition to defensive tackle Updated: Aug-19-15 11:17 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Asked how he'd describe Uso Olive to someone who's never seen the 6-foot-1, 301-pound junior, Wyoming defensive tackles coach Pete Kaligis drew a blank.
- Coffman ahead of Wyoming's QBs a year ago Updated: Aug-16-15 1:42 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming offensive coordinator Brent Vigen stopped just short of hyperbole in describing his satisfaction with the play of senior quarterback Cameron Coffman through six days of practice.
- Highly touted UW freshman WR focuses on learning playbook Updated: Aug-15-15 2:21 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Justice Murphy has that "it factor" that his teammates recognized immediately - the type of physical ability that could help Wyoming immediately.
- UW defensive end Hala'api'api decreases his body fat Updated: Aug-14-15 11:56 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Eddie Yarbrough stopped midsentence.
- UW's DJ May progressing quickly in new role on defense Updated: Aug-13-15 12:09 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - D.J. May has a simple explanation for his move from running back to nickel back/linebacker: "I know what it's like to have football taken from me," he says. "I'm willing to compete and I love it. I just want to play."
- Wyoming coach learns from first season in Mountain West Updated: Aug-10-15 6:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Entering his second year as Wyoming head coach, Craig Bohl now understands the type of team he needs to field against his Mountain West Conference counterparts.