- Wash. lawmakers negotiate transportation package Updated: Nov-21-13 7:55 pm
- Senate Democrats elect a new leader Updated: Nov-20-13 4:38 pm
- Boeing may move 777X out of Washington state Updated: Nov-14-13 6:49 pm
- Wash. moves swiftly to extend Boeing tax breaks Updated: Nov-09-13 7:37 pm
- Majority Coalition Caucus picks up Senate win Updated: Nov-08-13 1:04 pm
- House committee OKs Boeing tax breaks Updated: Nov-08-13 12:28 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - As lawmakers continue to work on reaching an agreement on a transportation package, a Senate panel Thursday held a public hearing on a $12.3 billion proposal that includes an 11 1/2-cent gas tax increase and puts money toward road projects across the state.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Senate Democrats in Washington state have chosen a new leader for their caucus.
SEATTLE - Boeing's history in the Pacific Northwest dates back more than a century, when William Boeing purchased a Seattle shipyard that would become his first airplane factory.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington lawmakers moved swiftly Saturday to extend aerospace tax breaks in a bid to satisfy Boeing Co. and win the manufacturing work that will come with the company's new 777X production.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Republicans have gained another seat in the Washington state Senate, solidifying their control of the upper chamber with the help of two Democrats.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A House committee has approved a measure that would extend tax breaks for Boeing Co. if key manufacturing work of the new 777X remains in Washington state.