- At LSU, blockers energized by Fournette's powerful presence Updated: Oct-08-15 5:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Leonard Fournette won't answer a question about any of his game-breaking runs without showering praise upon his blockers, which means No.7 LSU might have the most compliment-drenched linemen and fullback in college football right now.
- No football, but free admission at South Carolina events Updated: Oct-08-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina football fans may have lost a home game, but the school's athletic department is offering free admission, reduced concession prices and a way to donate to those affected by last weekend's devastating floods.
- South Carolina-LSU Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 3:44 pm
South Carolina (2-3, 0-3) at No. 7 LSU (4-0, 2-0 SEC), 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- LSU-South Carolina game moved to Louisiana due to flooding Updated: Oct-07-15 7:46 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina is moving its home game against LSU to Baton Rouge because of massive flooding around the university.
- Dramatic shifts in fortune make SEC look wide open Updated: Oct-07-15 5:02 pm
Pick a favorite to win the Southeastern Conference at your own risk.
- Some highly touted teams flop in opening month of season Updated: Oct-07-15 3:36 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech never expected to be in this position, facing its first four-game losing streak in nearly two decades.
- AD not 100 percent sure South Carolina will host LSU game Updated: Oct-06-15 2:11 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina athletic director Ray Tanner is not "100 percent sure" that Saturday's football game against No. 7 LSU will be played at Williams-Brice Stadium because of the devastating floods that hit the state this past weekend.
- LSU gets a night kick for the home game against Florida Updated: Oct-06-15 7:01 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU and Florida will kick off at 6 p.m. on Oct. 17 in Baton Rouge.
- Miles open to 'shuffling' personnel to improve LSU pass game Updated: Oct-05-15 10:33 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As much confidence as LSU coach Les Miles expresses in the abilities of his receivers, he has apparently decided to see if the threat of lost playing time sharpens their focus.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: If not Ohio State, who should be No. 1 Updated: Oct-05-15 6:50 pm
If not Ohio State than what team should be No. 1 in the AP Top 25?
- School says South Carolina game with No. 7 LSU still on Updated: Oct-05-15 4:47 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Athletic officials at the University of South Carolina say next Saturday's game against No. 7 LSU is still on despite flooding in portions of the city.
- No. 9 LSU and Fournette ready to run vs. Eastern Michigan Updated: Oct-02-15 10:36 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - There will be no shortage of interested observers this weekend, not to mention Heisman Trophy voters, eager to see what LSU's Leonard Fournette will do next.
- Receivers for No. 8 LSU understand chances will be limited Updated: Oct-01-15 7:25 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU wide receiver Malachi Dupre knew what he signed up for when he joined the same college program as fellow south Louisiana native Leonard Fournette.
- No. 9 LSU trying to address errors before they get costly Updated: Sep-28-15 8:05 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles wants his players to realize that the margin for error their talent has given them early this season will shrink as the stakes rise, and that sloppiness will eventually catch up to the ninth-ranked Tigers if they don't clean up mental errors soon.
- Syracuse plays tough in 34-24 loss to No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-26-15 6:27 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse linebacker Zaire Franklin winced at the thought of what might have been.
- No. 8 LSU holds off Syracuse 34-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 5:41 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Leonard Fournette posed for a photo with former Syracuse great Floyd Little after leading LSU to another victory, a fitting end to another stellar day for the Heisman Trophy hopeful.
- Mississippi State set to face Auburn and new QB White Updated: Sep-25-15 9:51 am
AUBURN, Alabama - The most accomplished starting quarterback in the Southeastern Conference will match up with the newest member of that group.
- Humility of Heisman hopeful Fournette inspires No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-24-15 6:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The menacing presence that LSU running back Leonard Fournette projects when he topples would-be tacklers is missing as he steps casually into a crowd of reporters.
- Syracuse QB Eric Dungey likely won't play against No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-22-15 3:50 pm
Syracuse coach Scott Shafer says injured freshman quarterback Eric Dungey is not likely to play Saturday against No. 8 LSU.
- LSU-Eastern Michigan Oct. 3 game set for 6 p.m. Updated: Sep-22-15 7:07 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU and Eastern Michigan will meet in Tiger Stadium at 6 p.m. on Oct. 3.
- Fournette impressive but No. 8 LSU ground game no 1-man show Updated: Sep-21-15 7:14 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Even as Leonard Fournette grabs headlines for his powerful and prolific performances, No. 8 LSU is proving that its running game is running game is no one-man show.
- Several more players ejected for targeting this week Updated: Sep-20-15 1:27 am
Another college football Saturday, another defender ejected for targeting.
- No. 18 Auburn can't stop Fournette in loss to No. 13 LSU Updated: Sep-19-15 9:03 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - During most of Gus Malzahn's two-plus seasons as Auburn's head coach, his offense has usually had its way on the ground.
- Fournette powers No. 13 LSU past No. 18 Auburn, 45-21 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:34 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The jarring impact of LSU running back Leonard Fournette's shoulder with crumpling Auburn defensive back Blake Countess blew the top off of sold-out Tiger Stadium - and more than likely resonated with Heisman Trophy voters.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.