- Oklahoma House approves triggered tax cuts plan Updated: Mar-06-14 7:26 pm
- Okla. House passes measure to expand CNG stations Updated: Mar-06-14 2:25 pm
- Closed bridge between nearby towns causes loss Updated: Mar-06-14 1:52 pm
- Oklahoma Senate kills pickup truck passenger bill Updated: Mar-06-14 1:49 pm
- Okla. House Dems agree to support $40M museum fix Updated: Mar-05-14 6:31 pm
- Okla. Senate limits access to morning-after pill Updated: Mar-05-14 6:06 pm
- APNewsBreak: Oklahoma lawmaker to run for US House Updated: Mar-05-14 5:18 pm
- Oklahoma House rejects bill to expand DNA database Updated: Mar-05-14 5:16 pm
- 7 Okla. prison inmates injured when van struck Updated: Mar-04-14 8:29 pm
- Oklahoma Senate approves $40M for Indian museum Updated: Mar-04-14 7:28 pm
- Okla. House passes extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Some Okla. roads remain slick after winter storm Updated: Mar-03-14 7:19 pm
- Okla. House defeats extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-03-14 7:02 pm
- Tea party favorite joins Oklahoma US Senate race Updated: Mar-03-14 4:56 pm
- Native American cabinet position proposed in Okla. Updated: Mar-03-14 2:10 pm
- Medical students to meet with Okla. officials Updated: Mar-03-14 3:08 am
- Sleet, freezing rain swamp Arkansas and Oklahoma Updated: Mar-02-14 8:19 pm
- Okla. House leaders link pension overhaul to pay Updated: Mar-02-14 2:55 pm
- 3 Oklahoma state troopers cleared after fight Updated: Feb-28-14 1:45 pm
- Senate passes Okla. income tax cut with trigger Updated: Feb-27-14 6:22 pm
- Agency consolidation plan clears Okla. House panel Updated: Feb-27-14 5:22 pm
- Okla. House approves abortion provider legislation Updated: Feb-27-14 4:21 pm
- Oklahoma House approves committee's abolishment Updated: Feb-27-14 1:02 pm
- Okla. lawmaker's legislation bill passed by panel Updated: Feb-26-14 7:03 pm
- Okla. bill prohibits sex offender name changes Updated: Feb-26-14 6:48 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to cut both Oklahoma's corporate and individual income tax rates once certain revenue triggers are reached cleared the Oklahoma House on Thursday over the objections of Democrats who contend the resulting loss of funds will decimate critical state services such as education, public safety and health care.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Legislation designed to help Oklahoma counties convert their vehicle fleets to compressed natural gas and increase CNG fuel stations across the state has been approved by the Oklahoma House.
PURCELL, Oklahoma - Purcell and Lexington are only about 4,000 feet apart as the crow flies, but much farther as the car drives.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate has defeated legislation to prohibit passengers from riding in the beds of pickup trucks.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 29 Democrats in the Oklahoma House of Representatives have agreed to support a Senate-backed measure to spend $40 million to complete an unfinished American Indian museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate has approved a bill that prevents girls younger than 17 from buying the so-called morning-after pill without a prescription.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 26-year-old Republican lawmaker from Oklahoma City said Wednesday that he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by GOP Rep. James Lankford and that he's willing to spend $500,000 of his own money on the race.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to force people arrested for certain crimes to submit DNA samples for a law enforcement database was rejected Wednesday by the Oklahoma House, despite an emotional plea from the bill's author about a brutal Oklahoma murder solved because of the database.
ATOKA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says seven Oklahoma Department of Corrections inmates, the driver of the van carrying them and another passenger were injured when the van pulled into the path of a semi on Oklahoma Highway 7 near Atoka.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A planned Native American museum along the banks of the Oklahoma River that has become a shuttered, unfinished curiosity in the state's capital city received a $40 million boost on Tuesday from the Oklahoma Senate.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House passed a bill Tuesday - on a second try - that extends a tax credit for the film industry after debating the economic impact of the measure and how one film that received such an incentive portrayed the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in some areas of the state remain slick and hazardous following a winter storm that hit the state and are warning of roadways refreezing.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House defeated legislation Monday that would have extended a tax credit program for the film industry after opponents argued that tax dollars that pay for the program would be better spent on core state services.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Oklahoma state senator who unsuccessfully ran for governor four years ago officially abandoned his latest bid for the office Monday, saying he's instead seeking election to Sen. Tom Coburn's seat in Washington, which is opening up.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A proposal to create a cabinet-level position focusing on Native American affairs within the Governor's Office would be a positive step in improving the relationships between Oklahoma and its 39 tribes, tribal leaders say.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dozens of students from Oklahoma State University's College of Osteopathic Medicine are expected in Oklahoma City next week to meet with state lawmakers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Strong thunderstorms pelted much of the Southern Plains with freezing rain and sleet on Sunday, slickening highways and prompting school closings across Arkansas and Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Members of the Oklahoma House have urged the Senate and Gov. Mary Fallin to commit to funding targeted pay increases for state employees before signing off on a pension overhaul bill, according to one state lawmaker.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Three Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers have been cleared of wrongdoing after they fought with a hearing-impaired man involved in a hit-and-run accident.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The earliest Oklahoma taxpayers could see a drop in the state's top income tax rate would be 2016, and then only if certain revenue collections increase, under a bill approved on Thursday in the state Senate.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to consolidate Oklahoma's arts, history and tourism agencies into one new organization has narrowly cleared a House committee.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House overwhelmingly approved legislation Thursday to require abortion providers to have clinical privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of their practice in spite of opponents' concerns that similar anti-abortion laws in other states have been blocked following costly court challenges.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House has overwhelmingly passed a resolution by newly elected Republican House Speaker Jeff Hickman to abolish a committee established by his predecessor.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Voters would be asked to alter the way the Oklahoma Legislature considers budget bills and other matters in legislation that has been passed by a state House committee.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Registered sex offenders in Oklahoma would be prohibited from legally changing their names under a bill that has cleared the state Senate.