- Oklahoma, Michigan attorneys general call for Iran sanctions Updated: Aug-31-15 4:40 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The attorneys general of Oklahoma and Michigan are urging leaders in every state to impose state-based sanctions against Iran in response to a nuclear accord between Iran, the U.S. and other nations.
- Tulsa man drowns in Fort Gibson Lake Updated: Aug-31-15 2:16 am
FORT GIBSON, Oklahoma - A Tulsa man has drowned in Fort Gibson Lake after going under water and never resurfacing.
- Oklahoma lawmaker withdraws asset forfeiture study request Updated: Aug-28-15 3:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A state lawmaker says he's withdrawing his request for an interim study on civil asset forfeiture laws in Oklahoma and instead plans a panel discussion on the issue.
- Oklahoma trooper shoots, wounds man during auto pursuit Updated: Aug-28-15 1:57 pm
YALE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a trooper shot and wounded a man who was leading officers on a chase that began in Pawnee County and ended in Noble County.
- Oklahoma high court says Ten Commandments must be removed Updated: Aug-27-15 8:52 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Supreme Court Thursday ordered a County judge to implement a ruling that said a Ten Commandments monument on the state Capitol grounds is unconstitutional and must be removed.
- Arraignment delayed for ex-trooper accused of sexual assault Updated: Aug-25-15 2:44 pm
SAPULPA, Oklahoma - A man accused of sexually assaulting three women during traffic stops when he was an Oklahoma state trooper asked Tuesday for some charges against him to be dismissed.
- Law challenged over tribal intervention in adoption cases Updated: Aug-24-15 4:01 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A couple's lawsuit contends that an Oklahoma law allowing tribes to intervene in private adoption cases involving Native American children violates their constitutional rights.
- Motorcyclist from Glencoe killed in crash near Stillwater Updated: Aug-23-15 1:37 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Glencoe man was killed when the motorcycle he was riding crashed on Highway 51 just east of Stillwater.
- Motorcyclist killed when struck head-on by wrong way driver Updated: Aug-23-15 11:19 am
CATOOSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a motorcyclist was killed when he was struck by a car being driven westbound in the eastbound lanes of U.S. Highway 412 near Catoosa.
- Fort Worth, Texas, officer drowns while diving in Oklahoma Updated: Aug-22-15 3:40 pm
ARDMORE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Fort Worth, Texas, police officer has drowned while scuba diving in Lake Murray.
- From politics to policies, Askins tackles biggest challenge Updated: Aug-22-15 2:02 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - She's been a judge, a state legislator, the head of a state agency, Oklahoma's lieutenant governor and her party's choice to serve as the state's chief executive.
- Driver who killed Oklahoma trooper pleads guilty in the case Updated: Aug-22-15 12:30 pm
WEWOKA, Oklahoma - A Cushing man who struck two Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers while driving on Interstate 40 has pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter.
- Oklahoma state GOP senator admits to $1.8M in fraud, quits Updated: Aug-20-15 5:04 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A two-term Oklahoma state senator admitted in federal court Thursday that he stole $1.8 million from the nonprofit agency where he worked and filed a false tax return.
- The Latest: State senator pleads guilty to fraud charges Updated: Aug-20-15 4:20 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The latest on the criminal charges filed against Oklahoma Republican state Sen. Rick Brinkley of Owasso (all times local):
- Texas man drowns in Mountain Fork River in McCurtain County Updated: Aug-20-15 4:01 am
IDABEL, Oklahoma - A Texas man's body has been found in the Mountain Fork River in McCurtain County.
- US court orders hearing for Oklahoma man sentenced to death Updated: Aug-19-15 6:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma man sentenced to death for fatally shooting a state trooper deserves a hearing to determine whether his attorneys adequately defended him during the trial's penalty phase, an appeals court ruled Wednesday.
- Eufaula man killed in McIntosh County accident Updated: Aug-18-15 9:32 am
EUFAULA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Eufaula man was killed when he was thrown from a pickup truck that left a roadway in McIntosh County and struck a tree.
- Body found inside burned car in southwestern Oklahoma Updated: Aug-17-15 8:55 am
WILLOW, Oklahoma - Authorities say a body has been found inside a burned car in southwestern Oklahoma.
- Rattan man killed in single-vehicle crash Updated: Aug-16-15 5:37 pm
RATTAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 19-year-old Rattan man has been killed in a single-vehicle crash in Pushmataha County.
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol dive team finds missing man in lake Updated: Aug-16-15 4:13 pm
EUFAULA, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol dive team has found the body of a man missing in Lake Eufaula.
- 3 teenagers killed in eastern Oklahoma crash Updated: Aug-15-15 4:20 pm
SHADY POINT, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says three teenagers were killed and two others were critically injured when the pickup truck they were in crashed while being pursued by police in the Le Flore County town of Shady Point.
- Oklahoma treasurer, House Speaker announce support for Bush Updated: Aug-13-15 6:25 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Speaker of the House Jeff Hickman and State Treasurer Ken Miller are among nearly a dozen elected officials in the Sooner State who are announcing their support of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's presidential campaign.
- Bridenstine, Oklahoma Senate leader endorse Ted Cruz's bid Updated: Aug-12-15 4:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Tulsa and Senate President Pro Tem Brian Bingman of Sapulpa are among the Oklahoma leaders endorsing U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential bid.
- Oklahoma lawmakers paid $1.3 million for travel, lodging Updated: Aug-09-15 3:01 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma state lawmakers were paid $1.3 million during fiscal year 2015 for expenses - mostly for travel and lodging.
- Claremore man dies in 2-vehicle collision in Rogers County Updated: Aug-08-15 2:34 pm
OWASSO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 37-year-old Claremore man has been killed in a two-vehicle collision in Rogers County.