- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Okla. governor vetoes Open Records bill, signs 21 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:00 pm
- Okla. Senate OKs 3rd grade reading law changes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:53 pm
- Okla. House Democrats call for education funding Updated: Apr-16-14 2:48 pm
- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- Oklahoma House passes state trooper pay raise bill Updated: Apr-15-14 8:28 pm
- Okla. Senate leader re-elected to third term Updated: Apr-15-14 6:22 pm
- Oklahoma AG files anti-discrimination lawsuit Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Oklahoma Senate Oks limits on abortion drug Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Okla. lawmakers vote to ban sex offenders in parks Updated: Apr-14-14 6:01 pm
- Half of Oklahoma House members draw no opponent Updated: Apr-14-14 5:48 pm
- 2 Arkansas men injured in Oklahoma plane crash Updated: Apr-14-14 9:04 am
- Oklahoma AG cautions about tax and rebate scams Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 am
- Legislation targeting Okla. judiciary stirs debate Updated: Apr-13-14 3:43 pm
- Candidates for major Oklahoma races in 2014 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:58 pm
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- Candidate turned away due to age allowed to file Updated: Apr-11-14 1:39 pm
- Anti-death penalty group to honor Okla. legislator Updated: Apr-11-14 3:19 am
- OKC Republican, Independent join governor's race Updated: Apr-10-14 10:49 pm
- Okla. GOP leaders plan to derail judge pay hikes Updated: Apr-10-14 6:43 pm
- Moore mother of tornado victim files for office Updated: Apr-10-14 6:10 pm
- Oklahoma Democratic leader calls for museum vote Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Sparks ousted as Oklahoma Senate Democrat leader Updated: Apr-10-14 5:29 pm
- Okla. House panel passes judicial nominating bill Updated: Apr-09-14 1:05 pm
- Okla. House panel to consider $160M Capitol bond Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has vetoed legislation that would create a new exception to the Oklahoma's Open Records Act for the state's colleges and universities.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate has overwhelmingly approved a bill easing some of the requirements of a law that requires third graders who aren't reading at grade level be held back.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Some Oklahoma public school teachers and school administrators have joined a group of House Democrats in calling for an increase in tax dollars spent on public education.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers could get their first pay raise in seven years under a plan given final legislative approval Tuesday, though it remains unclear whether money will be available in the overall state budget to fund the plan.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Senate President Pro Tem Brian Bingman has been re-elected to a historic third term as the Senate leader.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's attorney general has filed an anti-discrimination lawsuit against a Miami restaurant and its owner over allegations of sexual harassment of employees.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma in a bill written in direct response to a recent state Supreme Court decision.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House of Representatives has voted to prohibit habitual or aggravated sex offenders from entering a neighborhood, town, county or state park.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly five dozen legislative candidates can mothball their campaigns for another election cycle after failing to draw any opponents for Oklahoma's June primary or the general election in November.
COOKSON, Oklahoma - Authorities have identified the two people injured in a plane crash near Lake Tenkiller in eastern Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Attorney General Scott Pruitt is warning Oklahomans about tax and rebate scams as the deadline nears to file personal income tax returns.
OKLAHOMA CITY - For the first time since a bribery scandal rocked Oklahoma's Supreme Court 50 years ago, state lawmakers are considering tinkering with the way Supreme Court justices and appellate court judges are selected.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Candidates in major Oklahoma political races in 2014. The filing period ended Friday afternoon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma Legislature candidate who was initially turned away from filing because of his age has been allowed to declare his candidacy.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An anti-death penalty group plans to honor an Oklahoma lawmaker who filed legislation to study Oklahoma's use of capital punishment.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two candidates who plan to make legalization of marijuana their top priority have filed to run for governor in Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Republican legislative leaders say they plan to derail a pay raise for members of the Oklahoma judiciary that would have also increased the salaries of the statewide elected officials such as the governor and attorney general.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The mother of a 9-year-old boy killed last year when a tornado slammed into a Moore elementary school is running for a seat in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House's top Democrat on Thursday called on the chamber's Republican leaders to schedule a vote on whether to provide funding to complete the American Indian Cultural Center & Museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 12-member Democratic caucus in the Oklahoma Senate ousted its previous pick as leader-elect and opted instead for state Sen. Randy Bass of Lawton to lead the group after the 2014 elections, both senators confirmed on Thursday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Attorneys would be appointed to Oklahoma's Judicial Nominating Commission by leaders of the House and Senate under legislation adopted by a House committee.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Members of the Oklahoma House plan to take up legislation that would authorize a $160 million bond issue to repair the nearly 100-year-old State Capitol.