- Roads remain icy following winter storm in Okla. Updated: Dec-08-13 2:07 pm
- Ex-Okla. House Speaker Privett dies at 89 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:38 pm
- Okla. Highway Patrol responding to accidents Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- Former Okla. senator found guilty in bribery case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:47 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie cancels Okla. trip due to weather Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- Okla. Senate Republican from Yukon won't run again Updated: Dec-05-13 11:58 am
- THP: No fatalities during no-fatality challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Okla. House Republicans meet for annual retreat Updated: Dec-02-13 5:29 pm
- 3 killed in head-on crash on US 81 in Garfield Co. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:46 am
- Bicyclist struck and killed on Interstate 35 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:50 am
- Okla. speaker looks to build statehouse chapel Updated: Nov-26-13 5:41 pm
- Okla. court sets arguments in workers comp case Updated: Nov-26-13 9:08 am
- 3 dead after vehicle plunges into Oklahoma lake Updated: Nov-23-13 7:14 pm
- Freezing rain, sleet increases in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-22-13 3:31 pm
- Perry woman's body found 4 days after car crash Updated: Nov-21-13 9:08 am
- Group formed to fight Okla. pension overhaul Updated: Nov-20-13 7:06 pm
- Oklahoma AG requests execution date for inmate Updated: Nov-18-13 5:37 pm
- Lamb elected vice chair of GOP Lt. Gov.'s group Updated: Nov-18-13 2:53 pm
- $90K authorized for attorneys in Okla. cases Updated: Nov-18-13 12:22 pm
- Holdenville teen killed in single-vehicle crash Updated: Nov-18-13 3:22 am
- Tulsa lawyers to discuss Okla. judicial selection Updated: Nov-15-13 3:20 am
- OHP suspends efforts to retrieve sunken vehicles Updated: Nov-14-13 7:46 pm
- Okla. AG to appeal regional haze lawsuit ruling Updated: Nov-14-13 2:52 pm
- High court won't hear Okla. ultrasound case Updated: Nov-12-13 2:00 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in western, eastern, and southeastern Oklahoma remain slick and hazardous following winter storms that dumped snow, ice and sleet on most of the state.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma House Speaker Rex Privett has died at age 89.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says roads are slick and treacherous in various areas of the state as the first round of snow and sleet began falling across Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City was convicted Thursday for her role in a bribery scheme in which she was accused of agreeing not to run for re-election in 2010 in exchange for a state job.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm moving across Oklahoma has forced the cancellation of a trip to the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Republican state senator from Yukon says he won't seek re-election to his Senate seat in 2014.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol and state Department of Safety and Homeland Security say a goal to have zero fatalities on Interstate 40 over the Thanksgiving holiday appears to have been met.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Members of the 72-member-strong House Republican caucus are meeting in Tulsa this week to lay the groundwork for the upcoming legislative session.
BISON, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports that three people were killed in a head-on collision on U.S. Highway 81 near Bison in southern Garfield County.
COMANCHE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a bicyclist was killed while riding on Interstate 35 in Carter County.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Some Oklahoma lawmakers want to build a small chapel in the Capitol to celebrate the state's "Judeo-Christian heritage," a potentially divisive move for a Legislature that in recent years targeted Islamic law with a constitutional amendment and tried to bar the leader of a Muslim advocacy group from a law enforcement seminar.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments in a lawsuit that challenges the constitutionality of Oklahoma's new workers' compensation law.
GROVE, Oklahoma - Three men died after their vehicle careened 80 feet down a rocky bluff and plunged into the frigid water of Oklahoma's Grand Lake.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm packing freezing rain and sleet has moved into central Oklahoma.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Authorities say they've discovered the body of a Perry woman four days after her car struck a concrete wall and fell into a creek bed.
OKLAHOMA CITY - While Republican legislators set the stage Wednesday for an overhaul of Oklahoma's public pension systems, groups representing public school teachers, firefighters and prison workers flexed their political muscle with the formation of a coalition to fight some of the proposed changes.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt is asking the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals to set an execution date for condemned killer Kenneth Eugene Hogan.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb has been elected vice chairman of the Republican Lieutenant Governors Association.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Up to $90,000 in state funds have been authorized for private attorneys to represent the Rogers County district attorney and top assistants in legal complaints.
HOLDENVILLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 13-year-old girl was killed in a single-vehicle crash on a Hughes County road just east of Holdenville.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa Lawyers Chapter is scheduled to host a discussion on ways to reform the current system of selecting nominees for the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has suspended efforts to recover submerged vehicles in the McClellan-Kerr Navigation channel in Rogers County.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma will ask the U.S. Supreme Court to review the state's lawsuit challenging the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's rules regarding regional haze, state Attorney General Scott Pruitt told a congressional committee in Washington on Thursday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - For the second time in two weeks, the U.S. Supreme Court is letting stand a ruling by Oklahoma's Supreme Court striking down a law intended to further restrict abortions.