- NTSB: Train worker likely to survive if he hadn't jumped Updated: Apr-29-15 6:40 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Officials say a crew member who was aboard a freight train that struck a parked train in New Mexico probably would have survived if he had not jumped from the train right before impact.
- State Police probe: Albuquerque officer used excessive force Updated: Apr-24-15 9:40 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say their investigation has concluded that an Albuquerque police officer used excessive force during a call for service last month.
- Allegations against Albuquerque police officers investigated Updated: Apr-14-15 9:58 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Allegations of excessive use of force by two Albuquerque police officers are the subject of a New Mexico State Police investigation.
- New Mexico State Police find 2 dead in car; No IDs yet Updated: Apr-13-15 8:10 pm
MESA POLEO, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say two dead bodies have been found in a burned-out car near Mesa Poleo.
- New Mexico State Police: 2 kids die in 2-vehicle collision Updated: Apr-07-15 1:37 pm
ANTON CHICO, New Mexico - New Mexico authorities say two children riding in a car driven by a Colorado woman were killed in a collision with a vehicle operated by a Texas man.
- Armed man fatally shot during Edgewood standoff identified Updated: Apr-07-15 9:44 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police have identified a man fatally shot by State Police officers during a standoff in Santa Fe County.