- State Police: Man thought officers were burglars Updated: Apr-10-14 9:47 am
- 1 man wounded in shooting with NM State Police Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Deputy's car hit pedestrian on highway shoulder Updated: Apr-04-14 10:06 am
- Lawsuit: Police violated Taos inmate's rights Updated: Apr-02-14 1:19 pm
- N.M. prosecutor clears officer in I-25 shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 1:52 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say a Torrance County man shot and wounded by law enforcement officers had first shot at the officers' vehicles because he thought they were burglars.
MOUNTAINAIR, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police are investigating the shooting of a man who allegedly fired at two law enforcement officers in Torrance County.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say a fatal accident involving a Dona Ana County sheriff's deputy happened when the deputy lost control of her cruiser while on an emergency call and struck a 44-year-old woman walking on a highway shoulder.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A new lawsuit says several New Mexico State Police officers violated a Taos County inmate's civil right when they used stun guns on him.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A prosecutor has cleared a New Mexico State Police officer in a Jan. 4 shooting in which a disoriented 72-year-old New York man was wounded after driving the wrong way on Interstate 25.