- INDOT recommends state's 1st J-Turn at deadly intersection Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
DALE, Indiana - Highway officials are recommending the state's first-ever J intersection to address frequent crashes at a deadly southwestern Indiana intersection.
- Amtrak, Indiana reach another extension for passenger line Updated: May-01-15 2:47 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Amtrak and Indiana officials are giving themselves another 60 days to reach long-term deals with a private contractor that will help operate a passenger line between Indianapolis and Chicago.
- Plans coming to fix deadly southern Indiana intersection Updated: Apr-22-15 5:58 pm
DALE, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana highway intersection that's been the scene of four fatal collisions since 2011 will receive additional improvements after a 2012 redo failed to prevent one of the crashes, the Indiana Department of Transportation has announced.
- Indiana highway commissioner Browning resigns position Updated: Apr-22-15 4:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The head of the Indiana Department of Transportation is leaving that position and being replaced by one of the agency's deputy commissioners.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Apr-21-15 2:05 pm
Journal & Courier, Lafayette. April 18, 2015.
- Federal transportation officials look at safety in Gary Updated: Apr-16-15 2:19 pm
GARY, Indiana - The northwest Indiana community of Gary has been selected by federal officials for a safety and transportation assessment.