- Ohio River bridge closed after worker injured Updated: Mar-11-14 5:17 pm
- Indiana picks 4 teams to bid for Illiana highway Updated: Mar-03-14 7:38 pm
- Ind. favors Dutch-led team for next I-69 section Updated: Feb-19-14 7:49 pm
- State wants early access to transportation savings Updated: Feb-13-14 6:57 pm
- Fate of old US 31 route through Kokomo in dispute Updated: Feb-11-14 11:49 am
MADISON, Indiana - Thousands of commuters will face detours of up to 45 miles after authorities closed an Ohio River bridge linking Madison, Indiana, and Milton, Kentucky, early Tuesday following an accident involving a construction worker.
MUNSTER, Indiana - Indiana has chosen four teams to bid on building and operating the Indiana portion of the Illiana Expressway.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana finance board tentatively chose a Dutch-led team Wednesday to design, build, finance and privately operate a 21-mile section of the Interstate 69 extension between Bloomington and Martinsville that is expected to cost $325 million.
INDIANAPOLIS - A state request to dip into savings for major highway projects earlier than planned is getting mixed reactions from Indiana lawmakers.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Many drivers are complaining about the condition of the former U.S. 31 route through Kokomo that remains the state's responsibility despite the opening of the new bypass around the city last fall.