- Milton-Madison Bridge to reopen by Thursday night Updated: Apr-16-14 7:09 pm
- Work to begin on innovative ramp in Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-14-14 5:41 am
- Indianapolis suburb dealing with US 31 closure Updated: Apr-05-14 5:04 pm
- Pence: Indiana to expand I-65 with new road funds Updated: Apr-03-14 6:26 pm
- INDOT seeks proposals to privatize Amtrak route Updated: Apr-02-14 4:59 pm
- Annual cleanup aimed at roadside litter in Indiana Updated: Apr-01-14 4:01 am
- Public-private plan for I-69 work proves divisive Updated: Mar-30-14 7:40 pm
MADISON, Indiana - A new Ohio River bridge is set to reopen to traffic by Thursday night after a more than month-long closure forced motorists to travel 25 miles to the nearest alternate bridge in southeast Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation said Wednesday.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation says construction of an innovative traffic interchange aimed at improving traffic flow is scheduled to begin Monday in Fort Wayne.
CARMEL, Indiana - Broken slabs of asphalt, rows of orange and white cones and construction vehicles obstructed the view Saturday morning outside Jersey's Cafe in Carmel, where a section of major highway is set to be closed for the next eight months.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday announced plans to use $200 million in newly released funds to expand sections of Interstate 65, and a transportation department spokesman said project could reduced travel time for some commuters in the Indianapolis area.
INDIANAPOLIS - Spring is here and it's time to spruce up Indiana's highways again.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A plan to finance the cost of a section of the new Interstate 69 connection between Indianapolis and Evansville is drawing both praise and ire.