- Pryor: $1.2M raised in first 3 months of '14 Updated: Apr-15-14 6:14 pm
- Cotton: $1.3M raised in 1st quarter for Senate run Updated: Apr-14-14 5:45 pm
- Judge: Arkansas GOP can defend absentee vote law Updated: Apr-14-14 12:50 pm
- Cotton calls for debates with Pryor in Senate race Updated: Apr-13-14 7:46 pm
- Lawmakers: Texarkana too slow responding to audit Updated: Apr-12-14 5:41 pm
- Ethics complaint against Rep. Tom Cotton dismissed Updated: Apr-09-14 9:56 pm
- Bill Clinton: Witt would bring clout to Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 9:10 pm
- Arkansas Democrats face hard road to US House wins Updated: Mar-31-14 1:04 am
- Representatives introduce species legislation Updated: Mar-28-14 5:59 pm
- Arkansas House picks Jeremy Gillam as speaker Updated: Mar-19-14 8:40 pm
- Ark. House Republicans select next majority leader Updated: Mar-19-14 6:25 pm
- Arkansas lawmakers override veto of gas tax break Updated: Mar-19-14 5:37 pm
- Arkansas US Rep. Tom Cotton weds over weekend Updated: Mar-17-14 1:34 pm
- Beebe vetoes tax exemption for drilling sand Updated: Mar-17-14 1:17 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor on Tuesday reported raising $1.22 million in the first three months of the year, trailing his Republican rival during the quarter while still boasting a larger war chest in his re-election bid.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton's campaign on Monday said he's raised more than $1.35 million in the first three months of the year in his bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas this fall.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A judge on Monday said he'll allow the Arkansas Republican Party to help defend the state in a lawsuit over the way absentee ballots are handled under the state's new voter ID law, saying he wants to resolve the case quickly as the first statewide test of the law approaches.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton on Sunday called for a series of five debates with Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor, the incumbent Cotton is challenging in Arkansas' U.S. Senate race.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas lawmakers say they are disappointed that Texarkana officials have not done more to address problems raised in an audit of financial incentives the city paid to a developer of a new hotel-convention center and water park.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A House ethics panel dismissed a complaint against Arkansas congressman and Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Tom Cotton that accused him of illegally soliciting donations during a radio interview at the U.S. Capitol, according to a letter released by his campaign Wednesday.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Former President Bill Clinton returned to his home state on Saturday to stump for his former Federal Emergency Management Agency head's congressional bid, praising James Lee Witt as someone who could go to Washington with bipartisan respect from his work responding to natural disasters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - While Democrats mapped out the districts Arkansas is using to send people to Congress through the current decade, they face a tough time winning any of the seats because of the state's shift toward Republicans and the dislike of President Barack Obama, political scientists say.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. House delegation from Arkansas introduced legislation requiring the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to consider social and economic impacts on land owners before designating a habitat as critical.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas House selected another Republican as its speaker in a secret ballot Wednesday, despite several lawmakers' concerns about a possible repeat of what happened two years ago in a closely divided chamber.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas House Republicans selected state Rep. Ken Bragg as their new majority leader.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Legislature on Wednesday overrode Gov. Mike Beebe's veto of a $5 million tax exemption for natural gas drillers, despite the governor's warning that including the tax break in a budget bill was unconstitutional and jeopardizes pay raises proposed for state workers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Senate hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton has married his girlfriend during a small ceremony over the weekend.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe vetoed a $5 million tax exemption for the sand used in natural gas drilling on Monday, saying it was unconstitutional for the Legislature to include the tax break in a state agency's budget bill.