- Republican Tom Cotton invites Obama to Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 6:50 pm
- Head of I-49 coalition says road needed soon Updated: Nov-25-13 9:13 pm
- NC lawmakers going to Arkansas to examine fracking Updated: Nov-20-13 1:01 pm
- Arkansas lawmakers discuss execution options Updated: Nov-19-13 7:49 pm
- Ark. lawmakers want to hear from security board Updated: Nov-19-13 7:11 pm
- Cooper awaits opponent in special Ark. senate race Updated: Nov-13-13 7:11 pm
- Sen. Mark Pryor to host roundtable discussion Updated: Nov-08-13 3:22 am
- Witt to run for US House seat in south Arkansas Updated: Nov-05-13 4:17 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Senate hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton said Friday that President Barack Obama should visit Arkansas to see the effects of the nation's new health care law - issuing a no-lose invitation that his campaign opponent dismissed as a political stunt.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - The head of a coalition that supports the construction of a controlled access highway through western Arkansas says the roadway should be built soon so travelers can be safer and the region can enjoy greater economic development.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina General Assembly members and staff are traveling out of state to get a closer look at how a kind of natural gas drilling called fracking works.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawmakers are trying to figure out how Arkansas' prison system can carry out death sentences.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawmakers said Tuesday that they want to hear from the head of a state board that voted to allow more than a dozen Arkansas school districts to continue using teachers, administrators and other staff as armed guards.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A Republican candidate for a state Senate seat says he cannot overcome the 67-margin that separated him from the leader in a primary runoff, but a Democratic candidate wants to see if he picks up any votes in a canvass.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor is scheduled to host a Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee discussion on business opportunities for veterans.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Federal Emergency Management Agency Director announced he was running for a south Arkansas congressional seat on Tuesday, giving Democrats a high-profile candidate as they try to rebound from Republican gains in the state.