- No charges after assault allegation tied to Huskers' home Updated: Nov-25-15 11:03 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they decided not to charge anyone following an alleged rape at the home of Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong and receiver Jordan Westerkamp earlier this month.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Nebraska tightening security for Friday game against Iowa Updated: Nov-24-15 6:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is adjusting its security measures at Memorial Stadium for the football game against Iowa on Friday.
- Rutgers falls to Nebraska 31-14 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:47 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers hopes of making a bowl game for the 10th in time in 11 years are all but over.
- Carter scores 2 TDs, Armstrong throws 3, Huskers win 31-14 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:39 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - After being written off by many two weeks ago after losing to Purdue, Nebraska is suddenly a win away from a bowl bid.
- Nebraska DT Kevin Williams gets 6th season due to injuries Updated: Nov-12-15 8:12 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams has been granted a sixth year of eligibility because of his injury issues.
- Secondary's struggles finally catch up to Michigan State Updated: Nov-10-15 7:50 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Before the controversial touchdown that ended Michigan State's hopes of an undefeated season, the Spartans' biggest vulnerability was already on full display.
- Hard knocks never seem to stop Nebraska WR Jordan Westerkamp Updated: Nov-09-15 4:55 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jordan Westerkamp is having one of the best seasons ever for a Nebraska receiver, and it's no small accomplishment given the punishment he takes.
- Huskers' Tommy Armstrong Big Ten's offensive player of week Updated: Nov-09-15 10:47 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. is the Big Ten offensive player of the week after leading the Cornhuskers' 39-38 comeback victory over No. 6 Michigan State.
- Officials take center stage again, not because they're stars Updated: Nov-08-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Another week, it looks like another officiating blunder in college football.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Big Ten East is still there to be won for Michigan State. As for a spot in the College Football Playoff, that appears to be in serious jeopardy after the sixth-ranked Spartans lost 39-38 in stunning fashion to Nebraska.
- Kick returner Stevenson, lineman Finnin leaving Nebraska Updated: Nov-06-15 2:38 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Freshman running back and kick returner Jordan Stevenson and senior offensive lineman Matt Finnin have left the Nebraska football team.
- Kids of fallen soldiers to be honored with Lincoln flight Updated: Nov-04-15 4:41 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Children and wives of fallen soldiers who served in Afghanistan and Iraq are being honored in a flight to Lincoln.
- Purdue gains confidence by beating Nebraska Updated: Nov-03-15 4:16 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Suddenly, and somewhat unexpectedly, the Purdue football program has a pulse.
- Despite 3-6 mark, Nebraska AD tells fans 'future is bright' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - With Nebraska off to its worst nine-game start since 1960, athletic director Shawn Eichorst released a letter to fans Monday expressing confidence that "the future is bright" under first-year coach Mike Riley.
- Nebraska falls to Purdue 55-45 Updated: Oct-31-15 5:47 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An already frustrating season for Nebraska became a nightmare on Halloween against a Purdue team that was 1-18 in its first 19 Big Ten games for third-year coach Darrell Hazell.
- Purdue air attack beats Nebraska 55-45 Updated: Oct-31-15 4:05 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - David Blough threw four touchdown passes and ran for a score, and cornerback Anthony Brown intercepted three passes, leading Purdue to a 55-45 victory against Nebraska on Saturday.
- Huskers QB Ryker Fyfe to start in place of injured Armstrong Updated: Oct-29-15 6:45 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska junior quarterback Ryker Fyfe will make the first start of his career at Purdue on Saturday in place of Tommy Armstrong Jr., who has not practiced this week because of an injured right foot.
- Huskers' Armstrong hurt, backup Fyfe works with top offense Updated: Oct-27-15 9:02 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. has missed his second straight practice, watching from the sideline with a protective boot on his right foot.