- Squaw Valley to fete Reno-Tahoe Olympians March 21 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- Billie Jean King: On Sochi Olympics, gay rights Updated: Mar-01-14 4:51 pm
- Davis, White yet to make decision on worlds Updated: Feb-26-14 5:54 pm
- Blue Jackets upbeat as they return from Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 12:48 pm
- Blues' Backes brings back stray dogs from Sochi Updated: Feb-25-14 10:33 pm
- Match Play future up in the air Updated: Feb-25-14 4:22 pm
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Canada's Olympic hockey win could be NHL farewell Updated: Feb-24-14 4:28 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- Lawrie rejoices over Canada's gold-medal win Updated: Feb-23-14 5:43 pm
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- Blame Canada: Their game, their gold again Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- USA's Steven Holcomb wins 2 bronze medals in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:54 am
- Zubkov wins double bobsled gold for Russia Updated: Feb-23-14 9:12 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Speedskating at Sochi: it's all about the Dutch Updated: Feb-23-14 3:38 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Finland routs US 5-0 for bronze in Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-22-14 3:08 pm
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley is planning a special celebration at the Sierra ski resort March 21 to honor more than a dozen U.S. Olympians from the Reno-Lake Tahoe area who competed in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, including three who brought home gold.
NEW YORK - Billie Jean King's taxi ride home after the Sochi Olympics included a revelation.
NEW YORK - For 17 years, Meryl Davis and Charlie White always had another competition to train for, another goal to accomplish.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky says he's over the disappointment of Russia's Olympic failure in hockey. Now he's committed to getting the Columbus Blue Jackets into the playoffs.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - David Backes went to Sochi hoping to bring home a gold medal with the U.S. hockey team. Instead, the St. Louis Blues' captain brought back a couple of stray puppies.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - During a 7½-minute chat with reporters on the Match Play Championship future, PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem used the word "change" only once when he said, "I wouldn't assume we're going to change at this point." On two occasions he said, "I wouldn't rule out anything."
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
SOCHI, Russia - Steve Yzerman was stuck in an elevator while the maple leaf flag was raised to the Bolshoy Ice Dome rafters Sunday.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Brett Lawrie can claim bragging rights inside the Blue Jays clubhouse.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - Blame Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steven Holcomb might as well be driving USA-62.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Alexander Zubkov was given a daunting assignment for his home Olympics. His task: Take to Russian ice and make history, against drivers who have been beating him for years.
SOCHI, Russia - In the last speedskating race of the Sochi Olympics, there was really no doubt about which team would win.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
SOCHI, Russia - Teemu Selanne led his team around the ice, with a bronze medal draped around his neck, after he finished off his sixth Olympics with a sweet victory.