- State Board of Education approves tuition hikes Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- Oneida County triple homicide still unsolved Updated: Apr-13-14 12:52 pm
- Idaho governor candidate spurns NRA questionnaire Updated: Apr-12-14 4:07 pm
- Students have mixed views on campus gun law Updated: Apr-12-14 2:17 pm
- Education task force meets in Boise to eye ideas Updated: Apr-07-14 6:31 pm
- Heroin: Small but growing portion of Idaho arrests Updated: Apr-05-14 10:37 am
- Shoshone man killed in 1-vehicle crash Updated: Apr-01-14 3:31 am
- Coloradan claims license plate led to pot search Updated: Mar-30-14 2:43 pm
- Animal detection system makes Idaho US 95 safer Updated: Mar-30-14 2:41 pm
- Idaho supremes rule on health court sentencing Updated: Mar-30-14 11:54 am
- Lawmakers pass bills boosting agriculture industry Updated: Mar-28-14 3:18 pm
- Idaho mental health records added to FBI gun check Updated: Mar-27-14 6:23 pm
- Idaho Legislature adjourns after settling budget Updated: Mar-21-14 8:22 pm
- Idaho Legislature ends session after 74 days Updated: Mar-20-14 10:31 pm
- Legislators back trimmed elected official raises Updated: Mar-20-14 9:53 pm
- Romney stumps for GOP candidates in Idaho Updated: Mar-20-14 7:17 pm
- Idaho House passes $1.37B budget for schools Updated: Mar-19-14 8:52 pm
- House Oks funding for public defender commission Updated: Mar-19-14 1:56 pm
- Tax incentive plan passes Senate again in revote Updated: Mar-19-14 1:14 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Oneida County Sheriff Jeff Semrad was in Colorado about a year ago when he received the darkest phone call of his 31-year career in law enforcement. Three people had been found murdered in a remote farmhouse near the tiny community of Holbrook.
BOISE, Idaho - Democratic gubernatorial candidate A.J. Balukoff has refused to answer the National Rifle Association survey and has criticized the organization for pushing for concealed-carry guns on Idaho college campuses.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Starting July 1, Idaho's public college students can pack more than just homework and pencils to class - those with enhanced concealed-carry permits will be allowed to carry guns.
BOISE, Idaho - Members of the Governor's Task Force for Improving Education met again Monday to come up with new proposals to present to Idaho lawmakers next year.
BOISE, Idaho - Heroin use is increasing across America but doesn't appear to be widespread in Idaho, accounting for only about 1 percent of all drug arrests in the state.
SHOSHONE, Idaho - A man was killed in a single-vehicle crash Monday in Shoshone.
DENVER - A Colorado man is suing Idaho police, accusing a trooper of presuming he had marijuana simply because his license plates marked him as being from a state where medical post was legal, The Denver Post reported Sunday.
BONNERS FERRY, Idaho - Three sets of bleached rib cages lie in the grass at the edge of U.S. Highway 95.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court says prosecutors do not have an absolute right to veto a judge's desire to sentence a person to a mental health court program.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho farmers, ranchers and producers say they're happy with the outcome of the 2014 Legislature.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Idaho has added mental health records to a national Federal Bureau of Investigations database, making it easier for background checks to discover if would-be gun owners have a history of mental illness.
BOISE, Idaho - The shortest legislative session in a decade wrapped up Thursday, leaving some lawmakers heralding a successful session and others with mixed feelings about what had been accomplished - and what had been pushed off to next year.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Legislature on Thursday wrapped up a brisk 74-day session in which lawmakers dealt with hundreds of bills and appropriated $2.9 billion.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers have approved a plan to scale back pay raises for the state's top elected officials.
BOISE, Idaho - Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney campaigned in Boise on Thursday on behalf of Republican Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter, U.S. Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, and U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson, R-Idaho.
BOISE, Idaho - Lawmakers in Idaho's House of Representatives have approved the state's public schools budget, including a 1 percent pay increase for teachers and administrators and money to improve classroom technology.
BOISE, Idaho - A bill to allocate $300,000 toward creation of a public defense commission passed the House 62-5 Wednesday.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho tax incentive bill is again bound for the governor's desk after sponsors say they've addressed concerns from the attorney general's office.