- Driver caught after leading police 170 miles to Baker City Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
BOISE, Idaho - A driver is facing charges after he led police on a 170-mile chase from Mountain Home to Baker City, Oregon.
- Former Idaho House Speaker Boyd dies at 86 Updated: Jul-28-15 12:07 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Former Idaho House Speaker Tom Boyd has died.
- Former Idaho lawmaker settles federal tax dispute Updated: Jul-27-15 4:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal officials will auction off the Athol home of a former Idaho state lawmaker to help make up for his unpaid back taxes.
- Infant dies in hospital after I-84 crash near Boise Updated: Jul-27-15 5:04 am
BOISE, Idaho - An infant has died from injuries sustained during a crash on Interstate-84.
- Attorney general investigating former Idaho boat maker Updated: Jul-26-15 4:28 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Attorney General's Office is investigating a former custom boat maker who moved to upstate New York to open a new business, leaving behind unfinished boats and multiple lawsuits.
- 3 separate crashes on I-84 in Boise Friday afternoon Updated: Jul-24-15 11:22 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Police are reporting three separate crashes on westbound Interstate-84 in Boise on Friday afternoon.
- Idaho fined after demolishing building containing asbestos Updated: Jul-23-15 7:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Transportation Department has agreed to pay a $52,000 fine after demolishing an asbestos-containing building in northern Idaho and potentially exposing the public to the cancer-causing fibers.
- Otter appoints Mark Harris to Idaho Senate Updated: Jul-23-15 1:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has appointed Soda Springs rancher Mark Harris to the Idaho Senate.
- Washington man dies in rollover crash east of Boise Updated: Jul-21-15 11:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Police say a Washington man has died in a single-vehicle rollover crash on westbound Interstate 84 about eight miles east of Boise.
- Panel begins broadband study after previous program failed Updated: Jul-21-15 7:57 pm
BOISE, Idaho - More questions than answers hang around Idaho lawmakers as they grapple over the now-defunct statewide school broadband Internet access program.
- Report: Deputy driving 110 mph before rollover crash Updated: Jul-18-15 2:33 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls County sheriff's deputy is out of a job after investigators concluded he was driving 110 mph without his emergency lights before a December crash.
- Pedestrian killed by train in Pocatello, Idaho, area Updated: Jul-15-15 8:52 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - Idaho State Police say a 21-year-old man walking on train tracks near Bannock Peak Casino in the Pocatello area has died.
- Legal questions swirl in case over horse-racing bill veto Updated: Jul-13-15 5:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials are preparing legal defenses in the court case over legislation banning instant horse racing terminals throughout the state.
- Idaho eyes new water standards with fish-consumption survey Updated: Jul-10-15 6:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A recently completed Idaho fish-consumption survey that's part of a state process to set new water quality standards could mean greater restrictions for towns and businesses that have sewage permits.
- Idaho attorney general updates open government manual Updated: Jul-08-15 3:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Attorney General's office has released new manuals on Idaho's public records and open meetings laws to reflect changes made during the legislative session earlier this year.
- Idaho State Trooper placed on leave following shooting Updated: Jul-08-15 10:04 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - An Idaho State Police trooper who fired three shots at a vehicle being driven by a man the trooper says tried to run him over has been placed on paid administrative leave.
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in state constitution Updated: Jul-05-15 5:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states, but nestled in the Idaho Constitution remains the provision that defines marriage as only between a man and a woman.