- AP hires statehouse reporters in Idaho, Montana Updated: Apr-21-14 3:07 pm
- State Board of Education approves tuition hikes Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- Oneida County triple homicide still unsolved Updated: Apr-13-14 12:52 pm
- Idaho governor candidate spurns NRA questionnaire Updated: Apr-12-14 4:07 pm
- Students have mixed views on campus gun law Updated: Apr-12-14 2:17 pm
- Education task force meets in Boise to eye ideas Updated: Apr-07-14 6:31 pm
- Heroin: Small but growing portion of Idaho arrests Updated: Apr-05-14 10:37 am
- Shoshone man killed in 1-vehicle crash Updated: Apr-01-14 3:31 am
- Coloradan claims license plate led to pot search Updated: Mar-30-14 2:43 pm
- Animal detection system makes Idaho US 95 safer Updated: Mar-30-14 2:41 pm
- Idaho supremes rule on health court sentencing Updated: Mar-30-14 11:54 am
- Lawmakers pass bills boosting agriculture industry Updated: Mar-28-14 3:18 pm
- Idaho mental health records added to FBI gun check Updated: Mar-27-14 6:23 pm
The Associated Press has hired statehouse reporters in Idaho and Montana.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Oneida County Sheriff Jeff Semrad was in Colorado about a year ago when he received the darkest phone call of his 31-year career in law enforcement. Three people had been found murdered in a remote farmhouse near the tiny community of Holbrook.
BOISE, Idaho - Democratic gubernatorial candidate A.J. Balukoff has refused to answer the National Rifle Association survey and has criticized the organization for pushing for concealed-carry guns on Idaho college campuses.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Starting July 1, Idaho's public college students can pack more than just homework and pencils to class - those with enhanced concealed-carry permits will be allowed to carry guns.
BOISE, Idaho - Members of the Governor's Task Force for Improving Education met again Monday to come up with new proposals to present to Idaho lawmakers next year.
BOISE, Idaho - Heroin use is increasing across America but doesn't appear to be widespread in Idaho, accounting for only about 1 percent of all drug arrests in the state.
SHOSHONE, Idaho - A man was killed in a single-vehicle crash Monday in Shoshone.
DENVER - A Colorado man is suing Idaho police, accusing a trooper of presuming he had marijuana simply because his license plates marked him as being from a state where medical post was legal, The Denver Post reported Sunday.
BONNERS FERRY, Idaho - Three sets of bleached rib cages lie in the grass at the edge of U.S. Highway 95.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court says prosecutors do not have an absolute right to veto a judge's desire to sentence a person to a mental health court program.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho farmers, ranchers and producers say they're happy with the outcome of the 2014 Legislature.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Idaho has added mental health records to a national Federal Bureau of Investigations database, making it easier for background checks to discover if would-be gun owners have a history of mental illness.