- Upscale Idaho town threatened by fire urged to flee homes Updated: Jul-06-15 8:28 pm
BAYVIEW, Idaho - A wildfire in northern Idaho has destroyed at least six homes and forced about 300 residents in an upscale lakeside community to evacuate as it ballooned to more than 3 square miles Monday.
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in state constitution Updated: Jul-05-15 5:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states, but nestled in the Idaho Constitution remains the provision that defines marriage as only between a man and a woman.
- Idaho police arrest man after high-speed chase, river swim Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho State Police say they have arrested a man who led them on a wild high-speed chase on U.S. Highway 95 in north Idaho during which he dodged spike strips and police bullets, plunged down an embankment, swam the Clearwater River and ran off into the woods.
- Idaho State Police investigating fatal crash in Power County Updated: Jun-28-15 12:41 pm
ABERDEEN, Idaho - The Idaho State Police are investigating a fatal crash early Sunday in Power County.
- Idaho court rules on Boise doctor with revoked license Updated: Jun-23-15 6:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court has ruled that a Boise child and adolescent psychiatrist violated state law by having improper sexual contact with two former patients.
- Idaho university officials report program, staff cuts Updated: Jun-22-15 6:23 pm
BOISE, Idaho - All four of Idaho's four-year public universities and colleges have eliminated degree programs, dissolved academic departments or reduced staff during the past year as part of a statewide effort to cut costs and prioritize college programs.
- Idaho, feds seek documents from St. Luke's Health System Updated: Jun-18-15 12:15 pm
BOISE, Idaho - State and federal regulators say St. Luke's Health System is not complying with an order to reverse a business deal that two courts have ruled illegal.
- ACLU sues Idaho in push to improve public defender system Updated: Jun-17-15 4:15 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A national civil liberties group has brought its fight to overhaul the criminal defense system for low-income defendants to Idaho with a lawsuit that says the state hasn't done enough to make sure poor people are being fairly represented.
- SW Idaho woman injured in crash with police patrol car Updated: Jun-16-15 9:52 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Idaho State Police say a Nampa police officer responding to an emergency call collided with another vehicle that entered an intersection.
- Virginia Dems sue over voting laws before 2016 election Updated: Jun-11-15 6:41 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Democrats filed a federal lawsuit against the State Board of Elections on Thursday, joining similar efforts in two other swing states to challenge Republican-backed laws that they say will make it difficult for some to vote in the 2016 presidential election.