- Hooley's free throw gives Albany (NY) 74-73 edge over NJIT Updated: Nov-27-15 9:48 pm
ALBANY, New York - Peter Hooley split a pair of free throws with one second left, and Albany (NY) withstood a late surge to edge NJIT 74-73 on Friday night.
- Dallas Moore leads North Florida over Hartford 81-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:19 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Dallas Moore had 16 points with seven assists and a career-high 14 rebounds to lead North Florida to an 81-60 victory over Hartford in the Brooklyn Hoops Classic on Friday night.
- Navy upends UMBC 75-54 behind Knorr Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 pm
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Kendall Knorr scored a career-high 18 points on 7-of-12 shooting with four 3-pointers and Navy beat University of Maryland-Baltimore County 75-54 on Wednesday night to win its third straight.
- Florida bounces back from loss, beats Vermont 86-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 6:22 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida bounced back from a lackluster performance with a lopsided victory.
- Beal hits 6 3's, scores 23; Maine beats Longwood 92-82 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:49 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Garet Beal made six 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, and Maine beat Longwood 92-82 on Wednesday for the Lancers' fourth straight loss.
- Perry's dunk lifts USF to first win, 63-61 over Albany Updated: Nov-24-15 10:06 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Chris Perry slammed home a go-ahead dunk with nine seconds left to lift South Florida to its first win, a 63-61 victory over Albany on Tuesday night.
- Stony Brook never trails in 76-63 defeat of Loyola (Md) Updated: Nov-24-15 10:05 pm
BALTIMORE - Jameel Warney and Brian Sekunda got Stony Brook off to a quick start and each scored 18 points in a 76-63 victory over Loyola (Md.) on Tuesday night.
- Armstrong, Smith lead New Hampshire over Brown 88-77 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Jacoby Armstrong scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting to help New Hampshire roll to an 88-77 victory over Brown on Tuesday night.
- 3-pointers help Hartford beat Niagara 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:32 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - George Blagojevic scored 18 points, John Carroll added 11 and grabbed 10 rebounds with five assists, and Hartford held off Niagara 77-73 on Tuesday to win its home opener.
- Binghamton beats Central Connecticut State 81-75 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:13 pm
NEW BRITIAN, Connecticut - Willie Rodriguez scored a career-high 27 points and Binghamton picked up its first victory by keeping Central Connecticut State winless 81-75 Tuesday night.
- Bearden sparks Buffalo past Vermont 77-71 in tourney finale Updated: Nov-22-15 10:35 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Lamonte Bearden scored 20 points as Buffalo capped its four-game run in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic by beating Vermont 77-71 Sunday night and sweeping its two games at the Mohegan Sun Arena to finish the tournament 2-2.
- Albany coasts to 92-49 win over Oneonta Updated: Nov-21-15 10:23 pm
ALBANY, New York - Mike Rowley scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Albany to a 92-49 win over Oneonta on Saturday night.
- Vermont pulls away from Niagara 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:01 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Trae Bell-Haynes scored 28 points on 8-for-13 shooting Saturday to lead Vermont to an 85-67 win over Niagara in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Tournament.
- Auguste leads No. 18 Notre Dame past UMass Lowell 83-57 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:53 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame forward Zach Auguste didn't have to look hard to find an edge against UMass Lowell on Saturday.
- Henson's 24 points lead Wagner over Maine 87-73 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:26 pm
STATEN ISLAND, New York - Corey Henson scored 24 points, Dwaun Anderson added 15, and Wagner pulled away late in an 87-73 win over Maine on Saturday.
- Western Kentucky holds off Stony Brooks 67-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:15 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Justin Johnson scored a career-high 22 points on 9-of-18 shooting and grabbed 13 rebounds and Western Kentucky held off Stony Brook down the stretch to win 67-66 on Saturday.
- No. 17 Vanderbilt needs overtime to beat Stony Brook 79-72 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:35 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Back in August, Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings warned his team about the third game of the season.
- Camara leads New Hampshire over Holy Cross 73-69 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:52 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Pat McNamara hit 5 of his 6 3-pointers in the second half to help New Hampshire build a big lead and withstand a Holy Cross rally in a 73-69 win on Thursday night.
- Frink with 25 points, LIU Brooklyn beats Maine 84-79 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:46 pm
NEW YORK - Jerome Frink had 25 points and nine rebounds to lead LIU Brooklyn to an 84-79 victory over Maine on Thursday night.
- Graham leads Hartford to 67-66 win over Saint Peters Updated: Nov-19-15 9:26 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Justin Graham scored 22 points and nailed two straight 3-pointers late to give Hartford a 67-66 come-from-behind victory over Saint Peters on Thursday night.
- Albany 12 of 19 from 3-point range to beat Colgate 88-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:22 pm
ALBANY, New York - Ray Sanders went 6 for 6 from 3-point range and scored a career-high 24 points to lead Albany to an 88-67 win over Colgate on Thursday night.
- Vermont beats Quinnipiac 83-70 on strength of Bell-Haynes Updated: Nov-18-15 10:36 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Trae Bell-Haynes scored 21 points, Ethan O'Day had 19 and Vermont kept Quinnipiac at bay for an 83-70 win Wednesday night.
- White with 3-point play, UMass beats Sacred Heart 87-84 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:30 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Isaac White converted a 3-point play in the final five seconds and Massachusetts-Lowell beat Sacred Heart 87-84 on Wednesday night.
- Freshman Morgan hits 5 3s, Cornell beats Binghamton 76-59 Updated: Nov-18-15 8:35 pm
ITHACA, New York - Freshman Matt Morgan made five 3-pointers and had a season-best 24 points to help Cornell beat Binghamton 76-59 on Wednesday night.
- Louisville cruises past undersized Hartford 87-52 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:39 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The question wasn't whether Louisville could grab rebounds or score over undersized Hartford, but how assertive the Cardinals would be in making sure the ball was in their hands.