- Singletary scores 19 and Albany beats Binghamton 69-56 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:03 pm
BINGHAMTON, New York - Evan Singletary scored 19 points and Albany reached 20 wins for the second straight season, defeating Binghamton 69-56 on Monday night.
- White-hot Warney leads Stony Brook past Hartford 85-72 Updated: Feb-08-16 9:37 pm
STONY BROOK, New York - Jameel Warney scored a career-high 36 points on 16-of-18 shooting and grabbed 13 rebounds, while Ahmad Walker had 12 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to help Stony Brook beat Hartford 85-72 Monday night.
- Thomas scores 27 points, UMass Lowell beats Vermont 100-93 Updated: Feb-08-16 9:13 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Jahad Thomas scored 27 points with nine rebounds and UMass Lowell beat Vermont 100-93 on Monday night.
- New Hampshire beats Maine 88-75 for 3rd straight win Updated: Feb-08-16 9:07 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Tanner Leissner had 26 points and nine rebounds, Ronnel Jordan added 25 points with 11 boards and New Hampshire beat Maine 88-75 on Monday night.
- Albany uses big 2nd half to hold off Vermont 75-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:22 pm
ALBANY, New York - Evan Singletary scored 20 points - all after halftime - and Albany used a big second half to rally past Vermont 75-71 Saturday for the annual Big Purple Growl.
- New Hampshire edges Binghamton 59-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:12 pm
BINGHAMTON, New York - Tanner Leissner had 21 points, Jaleen Smith had 16 and they made all the big plays down the stretch to give New Hampshire a 59-55 win over Binghamton on Saturday.
- Stony Brook dumps UMass Lowell 91-73 behind Warney Updated: Feb-06-16 4:24 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Jameel Warney scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as Stony Brook beat UMass-Lowell 91-73 Saturday and extended the nation's longest winning streak to 15 games.
- Lyles scores 37 as UMBC beats Maine 83-79, breaks skid Updated: Feb-06-16 2:49 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Jairus Lyles scored a career-high 37 points - including eight in a row late in the game - and the University of Maryland-Baltimore County defeated Maine 83-79 on Saturday, ending a seven-game losing streak.
- Vermont beats Maine 85-68 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:09 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Ethan O'Day had 23 points, eight rebounds, four assists and three blocks on Wednesday night and Vermont beat Maine 85-68.
- Massachusetts-Lowell edges its way past Hartford 85-83 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:37 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Jahad Thomas scored 21 points, and his layup with two seconds left lifted Massachusetts-Lowell past Hartford 85-83 Wednesday night.
- Sanders, Hooley lead Albany over UMBC 79-73 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:18 pm
BALTIMORE - Ray Sanders scored 20 points and Peter Hooley added 17 as Albany held on to beat Maryland-Baltimore County 79-73 on Wednesday night for its third straight win.
- Stony Brook beats Binghamton 76-51 to win 14th straight Updated: Feb-03-16 9:13 pm
STONY BROOK, New York - Lucas Woodhouse scored 14 points with four 3-pointers, Jameel Warney added 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Stony Brook rallied with a big second half to beat Binghamton 76-51 on Wednesday night to win their 14th straight game, the nation's longest active winning streak.
- Maine beats Hartford 105-100 in overtime Updated: Jan-27-16 10:27 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Aaron Calixte scored 23 points and Till Gloger 22, both career highs, and Maine rallied from a seven-point deficit in overtime to beat Hartford 105-100 on Wednesday night.
- Vermont gets third straight win beating New Hampshire 66-50 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:17 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Ethan O'Day scored 19 points on 8-for-12 shooting from the field and Vermont won its third straight game by beating New Hampshire 66-50 Wednesday night.
- Albany beats UMass-Lowell 75-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:01 pm
ALBANY, New York - Evan Singletary had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists on Wednesday night to help Albany beat Massachusetts-Lowell 75-63.
- Rodriguez, Binghamton beat UMBC 66-57 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:49 pm
BINGHAMTON, New York - Willie Rodriguez had 24 points and Marlon Beck II added 19 and Binghamton beat the University of Maryland, Baltimore County 66-57 on Wednesday night for the Bearcats' fourth-straight win in the series.
- Puriefoy scores 23 points, Stony Brook trounces Maine 81-54 Updated: Jan-25-16 9:06 pm
STONY BROOK, New York - Carson Puriefoy scored 23 points and Stony Brook trounced Maine 81-54 Monday night.
- Binghamton hangs on for 64-57 win over UMass Lowell Updated: Jan-24-16 4:23 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Willie Rodriguez and Marlon Beck II scored 17 points apiece to lead Binghamton to its first conference victory of the season with a 64-57 win over Massachusetts-Lowell on Sunday.
- Steidl scores 17 points, Vermont beats UMBC 79-72 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:53 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Kurt Steidl scored 17 points and Vermont beat Maryland-Baltimore County 79-72 on Sunday.
- New Hampshire beats Hartford 84-71 despite 38 from Thomas Updated: Jan-24-16 3:34 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Ronnel Jordan scored three times his average with a career-high 25 points and five 3-pointers as New Hampshire ganged up on Hartford 84-71 to try and stop the nearly unstoppable Pancake Thomas on Sunday.
- Stony Brook closes on 7-0 run to beat Albany 69-63 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:35 pm
STONY BROOK, New York - Carson Puriefoy scored 20 points and Stony Brook closed on a 7-0 run to beat Albany 69-63 on Friday night for the Seawolves' 11th straight victory.
- Dion buzzer-beater as New Hampshire tops Mass-Lowell 78-76 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:18 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Daniel Dion hit a turnaround 3-pointer off an inbounds pass with a man in his face at the buzzer as New Hampshire used a 19-2 run in a come-from-behind 78-76 victory over Massachusetts-Lowell Thursday night.
- Vermont beats Binghamton 61-52 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:10 pm
BINGHAMTON, New York - Kurt Steidl scored 16 points, including a trio of 3-pointers, to lead Vermont to a 61-52 win over Binghamton on Thursday night.
- Hartford stops a late rally, beats UMBC 98-87 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:21 pm
BALTIMORE - Jalen Ross came off the bench and scored a career-high 27 points and Justin Graham added 14 - with a key 3-pointer - as Hartford defeated Maryland-Baltimore County 98-87 on Thursday night.
- Albany beats Binghamton 80-59 for 14th straight win at home Updated: Jan-18-16 10:10 pm
ALBANY, New York - Peter Hooley scored 18 points, Ray Sanders added 16 and Albany beat Binghamton 80-59 on Monday night for its 14th win in a row at home.