- Central Connecticut State tops Hartford 73-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:47 pm
- Albany edges Brown 74-68 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:41 pm
- Columbia doubles Mass.-Lowell's in points 78-39 Updated: Dec-09-13 10:24 pm
- Binghamton starts fast, loses 93-65 to No.4 SU Updated: Dec-07-13 11:05 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse beats Binghamton 93-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:38 pm
- Hartford rolls past Holy Cross 90-78 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:38 pm
- Yale takes early lead, beats New Hampshire 71-61 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:00 pm
- La Salle beats Stony Brook 65-57 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:23 pm
- No. 12 UConn beats Maine 95-68 to improve to 9-0 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:39 pm
- No. 12 UConn beats Maine 95-68 to improve to 9-0 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:17 pm
- Binghamton defeats Mount St. Mary's 74-70 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:44 pm
- NJIT defeats Maine again 81-72 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:27 pm
- Garland scores 17, La Salle beats Hartford 75-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:25 pm
- Duquesne defeats UMBC 94-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:51 pm
- Dudzinski's 22 lifts Holy Cross past Albany 62-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:48 pm
- Stony Brook defeats Fairleigh Dickinson 77-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:39 pm
- CCSU holds off rally, beats New Hampshire 65-56 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:05 pm
- St. Bonaventure gets by Mass-Lowell 67-58 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:58 pm
- UMBC sneaks by Md-Eastern Shore 64-59 Updated: Dec-02-13 9:59 pm
- St. Francis (NY) slips by Sony Brook 70-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:40 pm
- Dartmouth defeats Maine 81-56 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:36 pm
- Albany beats NJIT 66-55 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:14 pm
- Tillotson carries Colgate past Binghamton 93-64 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:09 pm
- Vermont gets by Sonoma State 73-61 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:20 am
- Holy Cross withstands UNH rally, wins 63-52 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Malcolm McMillan scored 11 of his team-high 15 points in the first half as Central Connecticut State pulled away from Hartford for a 73-59 win Tuesday night.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Sam Rowley scored 20 points as Albany held off a second-half rally from Brown in a 74-68 victory on Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Meiko Lyles had 11 points, eight rebounds and made all three of his 3-point attempts on Monday night to lead Columbia over Massachusetts-Lowell 78-39.
SYRACUSE, New York - For a few fleeting moments, Binghamton star Jordan Reed dared to dream the unthinkable.
SYRACUSE, New York - When Binghamton stunned Syracuse with an early barrage that gave the Bearcats an eight-point lead, all the Orange had to do was turn up the pressure.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Yolonzo Moore II scored 21 points - all in the second half - and Mark Nwakamma added 19 as Hartford consistently built upon an early lead to beat Holy Cross 90-78 on Saturday night.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored a game-high 19 points and finished with 12 rebounds on Saturday as Yale jumped out to a large lead at the half and beat New Hampshire 71-61.
NEW YORK - Jerrell Wright was 8 of 11 from the field and matched his career high with 21 points, helping La Salle beat Stony Brook 65-57 on Saturday in the Holiday Festival at Madison Square Garden.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Maine coach Ted Woodward thought if he could stop UConn from getting easy baskets, the Black Bears might have a better chance of staying with the Huskies.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn has had trouble with zone defenses in recent years, but with seven players hitting from 3-point range against Maine, that problem appears to be solved.
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Jordan Reed scored 17 points joining three of his teammates in double digits as Binghamton defeated Mount St. Mary's 74-70 on Wednesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Tyrone Garland scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half as La Salle bounced back from two straight losses on Wednesday night to defeat Hartford 75-62.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Dave Dudzinski had a game-high 22 points, and scored 13 of the final 15 points for Holy Cross as they outlasted Albany 62-57 Wednesday night.
STONY BROOK, New York - Carson Puriefoy scored 15 points to lead five players in double figures as Stony Brook defeated Fairleigh Dickinson Wednesday night.
SAINT BONAVENTURE, New York - Marquise Simmons scored 19 points and pulled down 11 rebounds to lead St. Bonaventure to a 67-58 come-from-behind win over UMass-Lowell Tuesday night.
BALTIMORE - Quentin Jones made four free throws in the final seconds to give Maryland-Baltimore County a 64-59 victory over Maryland-Eastern Shore Monday night.
STONYBROOK, New York - Jalen Cannon scored 23 points and grabbed eight rebounds and St. Francis edged Stony Brook 70-68 on Sunday.
ORONO, Maine - Alex Mitola, Connor Boehm and Dartmouth showed little rust from a two-week layoff, using two big runs in the first half to race away from Maine 81-56 on Sunday afternoon.
NEWARK, New Jersey - DJ Evans scored 17 points and four teammates scored in double digits Sunday as Albany (NY) came from behind to beat NJIT 66-55.
BINGHAMTON, New York - Sophomore Auston Tillotson had a perfect game shooting on his way to a career-high 25 point, leading Colgate to an easy 93-64 win over Binghamton on Sunday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Kurt Steidl was 4 of 6 from beyond the arc, totaling a career-high 19 points to lead Vermont to a 73-61 win over Sonoma State at the Golden Gate Challenge Saturday night.