- TIPOFF: Wizards look to keep up their winning ways on road Updated: May-04-15 8:32 pm
The Washington Wizards are right at home on the road.
- Warriors' Stephen Curry voted NBA's MVP over Harden, James Updated: May-04-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracked first. Then, his eyes got red. Finally, Stephen Curry cried.
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Warriors roll past Grizzlies 101-86 in Game 1 of West semis Updated: May-03-15 8:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked before Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals that reporters should have two stories ready: One if his team looked well-rested and won, another if it looked rusty and lost.
- Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley out for Game 1 vs Warriors Updated: May-03-15 2:50 pm
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Apr-26-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry wasn't about to say that shooting over Anthony Davis was easy.
- Holiday returns for Pelican vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-23-15 10:18 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday has returned to the lineup for Game 3 of New Orleans' first-round playoff series against Golden State on Thursday night.
- Fort Wayne, Santa Cruz set for D-League Finals rematch Updated: Apr-23-15 12:32 am
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants go for their second straight championship, while the Santa Cruz Warriors will try again for their first when the NBA Development League Finals begin Thursday night.
- Atlanta's Mike Budenholzer voted NBA coach of the year Updated: Apr-21-15 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Budenholzer was right where he didn't want to be: the center of attention.
- Warriors beat Pelicans 97-87 to take 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-21-15 2:57 am
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr likes to say his team teeters on "explosive and careless" basketball, pulling off an astonishing play one moment and a perplexing one the next.
- Evans in, Holiday out for Pelicans in Game 2 vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-20-15 10:17 pm
- Pelicans coach says Warriors arena noise might be too loud Updated: Apr-20-15 9:45 pm
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis more comfortable heading into Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-15 5:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A half-dozen students stood outside War Memorial Gymnasium at the University of San Francisco on Sunday morning, gazing through the glass doors to sneak a peak of a 6-foot-10 power forward who has become one of basketball's biggest attractions.
- Pelicans' Tyreke Evans questionable for Game 2 vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-19-15 2:54 pm
- Column: Hawks, Warriors have plenty of playoff doubters Updated: Apr-17-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - They won 60 games, which is the accepted NBA standard of greatness. They blew away everyone else in the Eastern Conference - including you, LeBron James.
- Video game simulation sees Warriors over Cavs for NBA title Updated: Apr-17-15 6:06 pm
- Warriors settling into new role as a championship favorite Updated: Apr-17-15 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - A larger banner hangs on the far end of the Golden State Warriors' practice gym reminding every player, coach and executive of the franchise's past glory.
- In the NBA playoffs, No. 8 seeds always have a chance Updated: Apr-16-15 3:18 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors know all about playoff upsets. After all, the franchise pulled off one of the biggest stunners in NBA history just eight years ago.
- Warriors wrap up regular season with 133-126 win over Denver Updated: Apr-16-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Not hoots or hollers were heard in Golden State's locker room. No hugs or high-fives were seen, and no major celebrations were in the works.