- Warriors still hopeful to have Stephen Curry back for Game 3 Updated: May-02-16 5:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry was expected back on the court for more light shooting Monday to test his sprained right knee, still with the hope he could be ready to return for Golden State's Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals Saturday at Portland.
- Warriors whip Portland at home in opener of West semifinals Updated: May-01-16 10:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the opening tip, Klay Thompson shot lights-out and even heaved one in from way out in Stephen Curry territory. Draymond Green began yapping from the start while doing his thing to make plays every which way, calling on his teammates to bring an edge on defense.
- Blazers' Henderson, Warriors' Varejao ejected for 2 techs Updated: May-01-16 5:41 pm
- Walton has unfinished work with Warriors before Lakers job Updated: Apr-30-16 6:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Luke Walton was in no rush to leave his job as an assistant coach with the Golden State Warriors.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Rockets must find coach in wake of first-round ouster Updated: Apr-29-16 7:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets' season got off to a disappointing start.
- Drug dealers use 'Steph Curry' likeness to market heroin Updated: Apr-29-16 5:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia drug dealers looking to market their heroin as top of the line are stamping packets with the likeness of Golden State Warriors superstar Steph Curry.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- NBA's Shaun Livingston donates $1 million to Illinois school Updated: Apr-28-16 6:51 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A central Illinois school has received a big fundraising boost from former student and professional basketball player Shaun Livingston.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Warriors grant Lakers permission to interview Luke Walton Updated: Apr-27-16 9:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Los Angeles Lakers received permission from the Warriors to interview top assistant Luke Walton for their coaching vacancy.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Golden State's Steve Kerr wins Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-26-16 7:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - As Steve Kerr tried to cope with the headaches, nausea, pain and other concerning symptoms, there were times he wondered whether he would even come back to coach the Golden State Warriors this season, whether he even should return to the bench if not 100 percent healthy.
- Warriors-Rockets Game 4: most 1st-round viewers since '02 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - Game 4 of the Warriors-Rockets series drew the largest television audience for the first round of the NBA playoffs in 14 years.
- Green has strong reaction to strange question from reporter Updated: Apr-24-16 8:47 pm
HOUSTON - Draymond Green rebuked a reporter who tried to make a correlation between Golden State's playoff wins in Houston and recent flooding in the area after the Warriors' Game 4 victory on Sunday.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- NBA: Harden should've been called for foul on winning shot Updated: Apr-23-16 12:27 am
HOUSTON - The NBA said Friday that Houston's James Harden should have been given an offensive foul for pushing Golden State's Andre Iguodala before his winning shot Thursday night in Game 3 of the first-round playoff series.
- Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Updated: Apr-19-16 2:40 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Partners in the broadcast booth, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson are now rivals in the hunt for the Minnesota Timberwolves' coaching job.
- Warriors will allow top assistant Luke Walton to interview Updated: Apr-18-16 11:26 pm
OAKLAND, California - If teams come to the Warriors asking about interviewing top assistant Luke Walton, Golden State plans to oblige - just not while the defending champions are in the middle of a playoff series.
- President Obama, Warriors star Stephen Curry team up on PSA Updated: Apr-16-16 3:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - President Barack Obama has teamed with reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry on a public service announcement calling for Americans to mentor youth in their community to make a positive impact.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Warriors' record-setting win earns record local TV rating Updated: Apr-14-16 10:07 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Golden State Warriors' record-setting 73rd win generated a record local television rating as well.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- In NBA playoffs, Warriors want to add 16 wins to their 73 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:06 pm
The Golden State Warriors don't want a record without a championship.