- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop - and to like Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
HOUSTON - Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Harden loses ball at end of Rockets' 99-98 loss to Warriors Updated: May-22-15 1:47 am
OAKLAND, California - The Houston Rockets couldn't have scripted it any better.
- Warriors hold off Harden, Rockets 99-98 to take 2-0 lead Updated: May-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - James Harden had Game 2 on his fingertips - and then he didn't.
- Gentry interviews with Pelicans, still focused on Warriors Updated: May-21-15 8:32 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr acknowledged Thursday that top assistant Alvin Gentry interviewed for the vacant New Orleans Pelicans' job.
- Warriors' Curry fined $5,000 for flop in Game 1 vs Rockets Updated: May-20-15 7:32 pm
- Rockets' Howard unsure if he can play in Game 2 vs Warriors Updated: May-20-15 6:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard has a sprained left knee and is unsure whether he'll be able to play against Golden State in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals Thursday night.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Warriors advance to Western final, beating Memphis 108-95 Updated: May-16-15 2:39 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stephen Curry practices tough shots every day. The MVP came up with a third-quarter buzzer-beater his coach calls the play of the game.
- Grizzlies Tony Allen starts, lasts 5 minute vs. Warriors Updated: May-15-15 11:17 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies guard Tony Allen started Game 6 on Friday night and managed to play all of 5 minutes before his injured left hamstring sent him to the bench against the Golden State Warriors.
- Top-seeded Warriors, Hawks try to close out series, advance Updated: May-14-15 5:57 pm
- Warriors whip Grizzlies 98-78, take 3-2 series lead Updated: May-14-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Down and out just days earlier, the Golden State Warriors suddenly look alive and well again.
- Warriors forward Marreese Speights out with strained calf Updated: May-10-15 3:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Warriors reserve forward Marreese Speights has a strained right calf that could keep him out for the rest of Golden State's series with the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Curry presented with MVP award before Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 11:20 pm
- Warriors' Stephen Curry voted NBA's MVP over Harden, James Updated: May-04-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracked first. Then, his eyes got red. Finally, Stephen Curry cried.
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Apr-26-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry wasn't about to say that shooting over Anthony Davis was easy.
- Holiday returns for Pelican vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-23-15 10:18 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday has returned to the lineup for Game 3 of New Orleans' first-round playoff series against Golden State on Thursday night.
- Fort Wayne, Santa Cruz set for D-League Finals rematch Updated: Apr-23-15 12:32 am
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants go for their second straight championship, while the Santa Cruz Warriors will try again for their first when the NBA Development League Finals begin Thursday night.