- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win Updated: Feb-10-16 2:28 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- Warriors center Festus Ezeli undergoes left knee surgery Updated: Feb-08-16 7:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Festus Ezeli has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee to remove debris and is scheduled to be re-evaluated in six weeks.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- JPMorgan Chase buys naming rights for future Warriors arena Updated: Jan-28-16 3:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Golden State Warriors President Rick Welts says the team has reached a naming-rights deal with JPMorgan Chase for a new arena to be built in San Francisco.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-27-16 10:11 pm
NEW YORK - San Antonio's Gregg Popovich will coach the NBA's West All-Stars, even though Golden State has the best record in the conference.
- Spurs-Warriors matchup sets NBA TV viewing record Updated: Jan-26-16 7:57 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's victory over San Antonio in a showdown of the league's top teams was the most-watched telecast ever on NBA TV.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr wins return Friday against Pacers Updated: Jan-23-16 1:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr had butterflies Friday night for his long-awaited season debut coaching the defending NBA champions.
- With Kerr back, NBA reviewing who will coach West All-Stars Updated: Jan-22-16 11:31 pm
NEW YORK - With Steve Kerr back on the Golden State bench, the NBA is trying to determine who will coach the Western Conference All-Stars.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Cavaliers staggered by blowout loss to champion Warriors Updated: Jan-19-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's locker room finally opened nearly 25 minutes after a seismic loss to the NBA champions. David Blatt turned right and headed down the hallway.
- Golden Statement: Curry, Warriors demolish Cavaliers 132-98 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:59 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry didn't smell champagne. Blood was in the air.
- Title-winning Bulls assistant Johnny Bach dies at age 91 Updated: Jan-18-16 9:18 pm
CHICAGO - Johnny Bach, whose defensive expertise as an assistant coach to Phil Jackson helped the Chicago Bulls win three NBA titles from 1991 to 1993, has died. He was 91.