- Tennessee State hangs on for 77-76 win over Morehead State Updated: Feb-06-16 11:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tahjere McCall scored 23 points, hitting 15 of 16 from the foul line, and Tennessee State hung on Saturday night for a 77-76 win over Morehead State.
- Austin Peay uses late comeback to beat Murray State 76-73 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:41 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - Chris Horton scored 29 points with 10 rebounds and Austin Peay completed a late comeback to beat Murray State 76-73 on Saturday.
- Tennessee-Martin beats SIU Edwardsville, 79-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:31 pm
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Twymond Howard scored 23 points and Tennessee-Martin pulled away from SIU Edwardsville in the second half in a 79-62 win on Saturday night.
- Eastern Kentucky beats Ohio Valley leader Belmont, 88-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:21 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - JaVontae Hawkins scored 24 points, Jarelle Reischel added 20 and Eastern Kentucky beat Belmont 88-78 on Saturday night.
- Tennessee Tech breaks away from Jacksonville State 68-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:48 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - Aleksa Jugovic and Torrance Rowe scored 16 points each as Tennessee Tech broke away from a halftime tie to defeat Jacksonville State 68-58 on Saturday for a fourth-straight win.
- Anderson has 27 in EIU's 78-69 win over SE Missouri Updated: Feb-06-16 2:16 pm
CHARLESTON, Illinois - Trae Anderson scored 27 points and pulled down 12 rebounds and Demetrius McReynolds also had a double-double to lead Eastern Illinois over Southeast Missouri 78-69 on Saturday.
- Moss has season-high 26; Murray St tops SE Missouri, 78-72 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:10 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Jeffery Moss knocked down seven 3-point shots and scored a season-high 26 points to help lead Murray State to a 78-72 Ohio Valley Conference win over Southeast Missouri State on Thursday night.
- Belmont keeps lead with 73-67 win over Morehead State Updated: Feb-04-16 10:39 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Craig Bradshaw scored 16 points and Taylor Barnette 14 to help Belmont hold off Morehead State 73-67 on Thursday night and maintain the Bruins' one-game lead in the Ohio Valley Conference.
- Hot-shooting Eastern Kentucky rolls past Tennessee St 97-81 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - JaVontae Hawkins scored 36 points - two off his career high - and Eastern Kentucky shot 64 percent from the field and rolled to a 97-81 victory over Tennessee State on Thursday night.
- Tennessee-Martin tops Austin Peay 86-77 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:01 pm
MARTIN, Tennessee - Jacolby Mobley had 20 points off the bench and Tennessee-Martin topped Austin Peay 86-77 on Thursday night.
- Eastern Illinois crushes NAIA-member St. Ambrose 101-59 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:18 pm
CHARLESTON, Illinois - Demetrius McReynolds scored 22 points with eight rebounds and Eastern Illinois crushed NAIA-member St. Ambrose 101-59 on Monday night.
- Seymour with late 3 as Murray St. downs E. Kentucky 75-71 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:44 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Justin Seymour hit a late 3-pointer and Murray State held on for a 75-71 win over Eastern Kentucky on Wednesday night.
- Moon scores 16, Morehead State beats Austin Peay 75-65 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:49 pm
MOREHEAD, Ken. - Xavier Moon scored 16 points, DeJuan Marrero added 14 and Morehead State beat Austin Peay 75-65 on Wednesday night.
- Southeast Missouri beats UT Martin in OT 68-60 Updated: Jan-24-16 8:08 pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Trey Kellum scored six of his 11 points in overtime and Southeast Missouri State beat Tennessee-Martin 68-60 on Sunday.
- Bradds, Luke lead Belmont past Tennessee St. 103-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Evan Bradds made 12 of 14 shots for a career-high 36 points and Belmont defeated Tennessee State 103-95 on Sunday in a clash of unbeaten Ohio Valley Conference leaders.
- Jacksonville State hangs on to beat Morehead State 78-74 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:15 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Greg Tucker scored 24 points, Erik Durham added 20 more and Jacksonville State held off Morehead State in the second half for a 78-74 win on Sunday.
- Murray State cruises past SIU-Edwardsville 70-54 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:46 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - Bryce Jones scored 16 points and Murray State cruised to a 70-54 victory over SIU-Edwardsville on Saturday night.
- Eastern Illinois edges Austin Peay in overtime 87-86 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:23 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Trae Anderson scored 20 points and A.J. Riley added 18, including the winning bucket just ahead of the buzzer, to lead Eastern Illinois to an 87-86 overtime win over Austin Peay on Saturday night.
- Tennessee Tech clips Eastern Kentucky, 89-83 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:29 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Aleksa Jugovic and Torrance Rowe each scored 24 points and Tennessee Tech held off a late charging Eastern Kentucky in an 89-83 win on Saturday.
- Belmont rides big 2nd half past Tennessee Martin, 82-72 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:03 am
MARTIN, Tennessee - Amanze Egekeze knocked down six 3-pointers, including his first just 16 seconds into the game, and Belmont used a big second half to fend off Tennessee Martin, 82-72 Thursday to stay unbeaten in Ohio Valley Conference play.
- Austin Peay beats SIU-Edwardsville 90-86 in OT Updated: Jan-21-16 11:16 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Josh Robinson scored seven of his career-high 39 points in overtime, and Austin Peay beat SIU-Edwardsville 90-86 on Thursday night to give coach Dave Loos his 400th win in the program.
- Morehead State bounces back, tops Tennessee Tech, 81-74 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:15 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Xavier Moon scored 24 points and Morehead State used a strong second half to pull away from Tennessee Tech, posting an 81-74 Ohio Valley Conference victory on Thursday night.
- Eastern Kentucky beats Jacksonville State 91-88 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:46 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - JaVontae Hawkins had 21 points and 10 rebounds to help Eastern Kentucky beat Jacksonville State 91-88 on Thursday night.
- Langston leads Murray State by Eastern Illinois 68-58 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:44 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - Wayne Langston scored 24 points to lead Murray State to a 68-58 win over Eastern Illinois on Thursday night.
- SE Missouri St steams past Hannibal-LaGrange late, 84-61 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:13 pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Trey Kellum scored 23 points and Southeast Missouri State needed a small, second-half comeback to defeat NAIA in-state rival Hannibal-LaGrange, 84-61 in a nonconference game Tuesday night.