- E Kentucky upsets Belmont 79-73 for OVC title Updated: Mar-08-14 10:41 pm
- E Kentucky hangs on to defeat Murray State 86-83 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:45 am
- Belmont handles Morehead 86-63 in OVC semis Updated: Mar-07-14 10:53 pm
- Eastern Kentucky bests SE Missouri St. 84-76 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:32 am
- Morehead State defeats Golden Eagles 76-61 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:44 pm
- SE Missouri St. advances, beats E. Illinois 79-61 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:50 pm
- Tennessee Tech holds off SIU-Edwardsville 74-67 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:30 pm
- Mann chosen OVC player of year, Byrd coach of year Updated: Mar-04-14 4:01 pm
- UT Martin fires Jason James after 5 seasons Updated: Mar-03-14 11:16 am
- Tennessee Tech over Morehead State 91-84 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- SE Missouri State tops Murray State 118-115 in 2OT Updated: Mar-01-14 10:17 pm
- Johnson, E Kentucky beat Tennessee St. 70-66 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:32 pm
- EIU beats SIUE 78-74 to clinch OVC tourney berth Updated: Mar-01-14 8:57 pm
- Betran leads Austin Peay past UT Martin 88-85 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:51 pm
- Belmont clobbers Jacksonville State 76-53 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:51 pm
- Murray State pulls away from UT-Martin 86-72 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:07 pm
- Eastern Kentucky beats Tennessee Tech 74-67 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:36 pm
- SE Missouri St clinches, beats Austin Peay 83-80 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:24 pm
- Miller, Tennessee St upset Morehead St 70-68 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:08 pm
- Mann leads Belmont over SIU-Edwardsville 94-75 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 pm
- Eastern Illinois knocks off Chicago State 84-62 Updated: Feb-24-14 11:06 pm
- Eastern Kentucky tops Austin Peay 96-75 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:17 pm
- Tennessee Tech beats Jacksonville State 69-57 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:29 pm
- Murray State coasts past Morehead State 69-58 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:09 pm
- Cleveland, SE Missouri shock UT Martin 77-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:47 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Corey Walden celebrated by draping a net around his neck and hanging a piece of string over each ear. Senior guard Glenn Cosey had a quick quip for Jeff Neubauer as the Eastern Kentucky coach walked in to talk with reporters.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Corey Walden scored 5 of his 24 points down the stretch as No. 3 seed Eastern Kentucky held on to defeat second-seeded Murray State 86-83 in an Ohio Valley semifinal Friday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - J.J. Mann had 16 points with 4-of-6 shooting from 3-point range Friday night to lead top-seeded Belmont to an 86-63 blowout of No. 4 seed Morehead State.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Corey Walden scored 17 points and third-seeded Eastern Kentucky held off No. 6 seed Southeast Missouri State 84-76 Thursday in a quarterfinal matchup of the Ohio Valley Conference tournament.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Angelo Warner scored 23 points and Kareem Storey added a career-high 17 as fourth-seeded Morehead State defeated fifth-seeded Tennessee Tech 76-71 on Thursday night to advance to the semifinals of the Ohio Valley Conference tournament.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tyler Stone scored 27 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and sixth-seeded Southeast Missouri State beat seventh-seeded Eastern Illinois 79-61 in the first round of the Ohio Valley Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jeremiah Samarrippas scored 16 points and had 11 assists as fifth-seeded Tennessee Tech held off eighth-seeded SIU-Edwardsville for a 74-67 win in the first round of the Ohio Valley Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
BRENTWOOD, Tennessee - The Belmont Bruins just keep taking top awards in the Ohio Valley Conference with J.J. Mann voted the league's player of the year and Rick Byrd taking coach of the year honors for a second straight season.
MARTIN, Tennessee - UT Martin has fired coach Jason James after a fifth consecutive losing season.
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Dwan Caldwell scored a career-high 29 points - including 15 of 15 from the line - and grabbed nine rebounds as Tennessee Tech defeated Morehead State 91-84 on Saturday night in a regular-season finale for both teams.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Jarekious Bradley scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead Southeast Missouri State to a 118-115 double overtime victory over Murray State on Saturday night in a regular-season finale for both teams.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Tarius Johnson and Glenn Cosey scored 14 points apiece to lead a balanced Eastern Kentucky offensive attack as the Colonels held off Tennessee State for a 70-66 win on Saturday night.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Chris Olivier and Reggie Smith both scored 19 points and Eastern Illinois defeated SIU-Edwardsville 78-74 Saturday night to clinch a berth in the Ohio Valley Conference tournament in a regular-season finale
MARTIN, Tennessee - Travis Betran scored a career-high 32 points, including a pair of game-clinching free throws 2 seconds left as Austin Peay held off UT Martin 88-85 on Saturday.
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - J.J. Mann scored 19 points and Belmont shot 63 percent from the field as the Bruins blew past Jacksonville State 76-53 on Saturday leading into Ohio Valley Conference tournament play.
MARTIN, Tennessee - Cameron Payne had 17 points and eight assists to lead Murray State to its fifth straight win, 86-72 over Tennessee-Martin on Thursday night.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Tyler Stone pumped in 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Southeast Missouri State held off Austin Peay, 83-80 Thursday night to clinch a berth in the Ohio Valley Conference tournament.
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Patrick Miller poured in a career-high 38 points and drilled a go-ahead 3-pointer with 2 seconds remaining, carrying Tennessee State to a 70-68 upset over Morehead State Thursday night.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - J.J. Mann scored 19 of his 25 points in the first half and Belmont never trailed, rolling to a 94-75 win Wednesday night over SIU-Edwardsville.
CHARLESTON, Illinois - Chris Olivier tied his season high of 20 points, making 8 of 10 field goals, as Eastern Illinois easily defeated Chicago State 84-62 Monday night.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Glenn Cosey scored 27 points and Tarius Johnson added a career-high 24 as Eastern Kentucky overcame nearly a decade of futility at Austin Peay, defeating the Governors 96-75 on the road for the first time in nine years Saturday night.
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Dennis Ogbe had 13 points and 10 rebounds for Tennessee Tech in a 69-57 victory against Jacksonville State on Saturday night.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Cameron Payne sank four 3-pointers to finish with 23 points as Murray State defeated Morehead State 69-58 on Saturday night.
MARTIN, Tennessee - Antonius Cleveland scored a career-high 19 points, including a game-winning half-court shot with less than a second remaining, to lead Southeast Missouri past Tennessee Martin 77-74 on Saturday.