- Murray State nets hoop title for Bluegrass State Updated: Apr-04-14 12:44 pm
- Tennessee AD Hart reworking Martin's contract Updated: Apr-01-14 5:40 pm
- Harrison's 16 lead Clemson to NIT semis 73-68 Updated: Mar-25-14 10:24 pm
- Mann leads Belmont over Robert Morris 82-71 in NIT Updated: Mar-22-14 12:51 am
- Eastern Kentucky falls short against Kansas, 80-69 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:08 pm
- Kansas turns back pesky Eastern Kentucky, 80-69 Updated: Mar-21-14 6:59 pm
- UT Martin hires UNLV assistant Heath Schroyer Updated: Mar-20-14 8:11 pm
- Bradshaw scores 25 as Belmont beats GB in NIT Updated: Mar-18-14 11:33 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - Murray State has brought another basketball championship trophy home to Kentucky.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart said Tuesday that the university is reworking the contract of men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin, who said Tuesday he intends to remain with the Volunteers.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Damarcus Harrison wasn't worried when Clemson trailed Belmont with less than four minutes left in the NIT quarterfinal Tuesday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Belmont has turned its attention from the NCAA tournament to Madison Square Garden.
ST. LOUIS - Glenn Cosey was ready to head down the tunnel to the court of the Scottrade Center for Eastern Kentucky's game against Kansas on Friday when he caught the end of Mercer's upset of Duke.
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Wiggins scored 19 points, Jamari Traylor and Perry Ellis had double-doubles and second-seeded Kansas pulled away down the stretch to beat pesky Eastern Kentucky 80-69 on Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
MARTIN, Tennessee - UT Martin has selected UNLV assistant Heath Schroyer to rebuild its men's basketball program that has lost over 20 games each of the last five seasons.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Craig Bradshaw scored a career-high 25 points and Drew Winkler added 15 as Belmont beat short-handed Green Bay 80-65 Tuesday night in the first round of the NIT.