- Lipscomb holds off Tennessee Tech late, 87-79 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:24 pm
- Brandenburg left VCU past E. Kentucky, 71-68 in OT Updated: Dec-05-13 9:51 pm
- W. Illinois stifles E. Illinois, wins 60-32 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Southern Miss defeats Morehead State 74-60 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:37 pm
- Murray State in tight game beats Evansville 65-63 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:32 pm
- Liabo leads UT-Martin over Samford, 89-73 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:56 pm
- East Tennessee State outlasts Austin Peay 80-74 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:51 pm
- Alabama A&M beats rival Tennessee State 66-65 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:06 pm
- Belmont defeats Middle Tennessee 70-58 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:53 pm
- Morehead State hangs on to beat Wright State 74-69 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:17 pm
- SIU Edwardsville beats Texas-Pan American 55-49 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:56 pm
- VCU downs Belmont 81-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:44 pm
- SE Missouri St sweeps past Texas St, 82-74 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:40 pm
- Saint Mary's handles Murray St. 89-64 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:38 am
- Western Kentucky rolls over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:44 pm
- Tennessee Tech holds off Utah Valley State 74-71 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:23 pm
- Warren rallies NC State past E. Kentucky 75-56 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:09 pm
- Austin Peay edges Youngstown State 88-86 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:54 pm
- UNLV handles UT Martin for a 85-55 win Updated: Nov-30-13 9:46 pm
- Central Michigan gets by Jacksonville State 66-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:08 pm
- SE Missouri State outshoots Tulane 102-72 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:11 pm
- USC Upstate pulls away from Tennessee State 73-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:30 pm
- SE Missouri State defeats Northern Kentucky 79-65 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:07 pm
- Gardner-Webb survives Morehead St. in OT 86-82 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:56 pm
- Morehead State defeats Chattanooga 88-75 Updated: Nov-28-13 7:29 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rob Brandenburg hit an early 3-pointer and Melvin Johnson had a critical free throw with 14.2 seconds to go, and Virginia Commonwealth held off Eastern Kentucky 71-68 on Thursday night.
MACOMB, Illinois - Adam Link scored 12 points as Western Illinois beat Eastern Illinois 60-32 on Wednesday night, holding the Panthers to their lowest point total since 1948.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Neil Watson led four players in double digits, scoring 19 points with five assists as Southern Miss defeated Morehead State 74-60 on Wednesday night.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jeffery Moss scored 20 points and hit his fifth 3-point jumper of the game inside the final minute to snap a tie and push Murray State to a 65-63 victory over Evansville Wednesday night.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Mike Liabo scored 16 points to lead six in double figures as UT-Martin defeated Samford 89-73 Wednesday night.
CLARKESVILLE, Tennessee - A.J. Merriweather had 18 points and 11 rebounds, while Rashawn Rembert and Jalen Riley each contributed 18 points to lead East Tennessee State past Austin Peay 80-74 Wednesday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jeremy Crutcher scored 19 points, well above his 12-point average, as Alabama A&M narrowly beat its rival Tennessee State 66-65 on Tuesday night.
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - JJ Mann had a career-high 32 points as Belmont defeated Middle Tennessee 70-58, ending the Blue Raiders home winning streak at 33 games Tuesday night.
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Angelo Warner had 19 points, eight assists and seven rebounds to lead Morehead State to a 74-69 victory over Wright State on Monday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Juvonte Reddic scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds Sunday and Virginia Commonwealth ended Belmont's nation-leading 23-game home win streak 81-68.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Jarekious Bradley scored 15 of his game-high 20 points in the second half to spark SE Missouri State to an 82-74 win over North Texas in its final game of the Cure UCD Classic Sunday afternoon.
MORAGA, California - Brad Waldow scored 18 points to lead Saint Mary's as they easily defeated Murray State 89-64 in the Shamrock Classic Saturday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 20 points as Western Kentucky rolled over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Saturday night.
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Jeremiah Samarrippas scored 20 points Saturday night and Tennessee Tech survived a Utah Valley State surge by hitting four free throws down the stretch to win 74-71.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren scored 30 points - 26 in the second half - to lead North Carolina State to a 75-56 victory over Eastern Kentucky Saturday night at PNC Arena.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Travis Betran made two free throws to give Austin Peay the lead and Zavion Williams' jump shot with 15 seconds to go secured the Governors' 88-86 victory over Youngstown State on Saturday night.
LAS VEGAS - Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 16 points and dished out seven assists as UNLV handled Tennessee-Martin in an 85-55 win.
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Chris Fowler was 8 of 11 from the field, scoring 21 points, as Central Michigan held off Jacksonville State 66-61 Saturday night.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Jarekious Bradley led Southeast Missouri State with 23 points in a 102-72 victory over Tulane on Saturday in the Cure UCD Classic in Puerto Vallarta.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Torrey Craig scored a game-high 22 points to lead USC Upstate to a 73-64 victory over winless Tennessee State on Saturday.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Lucas Nutt scored a season-high 21 points on perfect 6-of-6 shooting as Southeast Missouri State beat Northern Kentucky 79-65 in a Cure UCD Classic matchup Friday night.
LAS VEGAS - Josh Castellanos scored just 11 points in the game, but they all came with less than 2:02 in overtime - and at the free throw line - as Gardner-Webb survived Morehead State 86-82 Friday in the Las Vegas Invitational.
LAS VEGAS - Angelo Warner scored 22 points, including his team's final two with 1:19 to play as Morehead State defeated Chattanooga 88-75 at the Las Vegas Invitational on Thursday.