- Yemen pro-government troops retake rebel-held base in south Updated: Aug-04-15 10:14 am
SANAA, Yemen - Yemen's pro-government troops fought pockets of resistance outside a key military base in the country's south Tuesday, a day after they seized it from Shiite rebels, military officials said.
- Saudi court convicts ex-soldier of terrorism and joining IS Updated: Aug-04-15 10:13 am
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Semi-official Saudi news websites say a former soldier has been found guilty of fighting for the Islamic State group in Syria and has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- Saudi Arabia asks NY judge to drop it from Sept. 11 lawsuit Updated: Jul-30-15 5:00 pm
NEW YORK - Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with the Sept. 11 attacks and should be dismissed as a defendant in lawsuits brought by victims' families, a lawyer for the kingdom told a judge Thursday.
- Carter: Saudis welcoming Iran deal with reservations Updated: Jul-22-15 1:38 pm
JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's King Salman and his defense minister support the Iran nuclear deal but have doubts about how effectively the historic agreement will be enforced, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Wednesday.
- Saud al-Faisal, former Saudi foreign minister, dies Updated: Jul-09-15 8:09 pm
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's Prince Saud al-Faisal, who was the world's longest-serving foreign minister with 40 years in the post until his retirement this year, has died, the ministry spokesman said Thursday. He was 75.