- Pistons snap Miami's 10-game win streak, 107-97 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:03 pm
- Wade (soreness) out for Heat against Pistons Updated: Dec-03-13 7:47 pm
- Drummond has big day; Pistons beat 76ers 115-100 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:55 pm
- Lakers rally in 4th to beat Pistons 106-102 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:24 pm
- Bulls pull away in 4th for win over Pistons Updated: Nov-27-13 11:48 pm
- Brandon Jennings helps Pistons rout Bucks 113-94 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:41 pm
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- Jeff Teague helps Hawks hold off Pistons, 96-89 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:18 pm
- Millsap leads Hawks past Smith and Pistons, 93-85 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:29 pm
- Pistons hold off Knicks for 92-86 win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:14 pm
- Injured Felton out for Knicks Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers past Pistons 114-99 Updated: Nov-18-13 12:53 am
- Smith, Pistons snap 4-game skid, beat Kings 97-90 Updated: Nov-16-13 3:41 am
- NBA fines JR Smith for Twitter rant Updated: Nov-15-13 5:36 pm
- Curry, Lee lead Warriors past Pistons 113-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 2:20 am
- Trail Blazers down Pistons 109-103 Updated: Nov-12-13 1:42 am
- Durant carries Thunder to 119-110 win over Pistons Updated: Nov-08-13 11:42 pm
- Pacers still unbeaten after beating Pistons 99-91 Updated: Nov-05-13 11:23 pm
MIAMI - It was just a game, not a playoff series. Still, Brandon Jennings finally got a long-awaited win over the Miami Heat.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was inactive for the Miami Heat against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night, the fourth game that the All-Star guard has missed this season because of soreness and a need for rest.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond knows he's a poor free-throw shooter. He still doesn't like it when teams make an effort to remind him.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith drove to the basket - and the Los Angeles Lakers finally defended it.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Chicago Bulls felt they played only two quarters of defense Wednesday night.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons haven't totally clicked yet after an offseason makeover, yet their new-look roster has shown a lot more potential than Milwaukee's.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Jeff Teague lost the ball and figured he was in trouble, with Detroit's Brandon Jennings breezing in for what looked like an uncontested layup.
ATLANTA - Josh Smith was glad to get past his homecoming.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith and the Detroit Pistons finally went up against a team they could handle defensively.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill barely played for coach Mike D'Antoni when they were together with the New York Knicks four years ago, and he started this season on D'Antoni's bench again with the Los Angeles Lakers.
SACRAMENTO, California - After having his worst game in a Detroit Pistons uniform earlier in the week, free agent Josh Smith erased that memory with his best game Friday night.
NEW YORK - Twitter is proving to be one costly website for J.R. Smith.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry couldn't remember the last time he sat out an entire fourth quarter for any reason other than an injury.
PORTLAND, Oregon - It's unusual for the Trail Blazers to talk about being frustrated with a win.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are a much-improved team after Joe Dumars rebuilt the roster once again over the summer.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Indiana Pacers lost six of their first nine games last season - and they seem intent on making up for that in 2013.