- Hartford rolls past Holy Cross 90-78 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:38 pm
- Bucknell beats Columbia 57-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:14 pm
- Army wins with defense 67-54 over St. Francis Updated: Dec-07-13 6:02 pm
- Lafayette rallies past Sacred Heart 86-79 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:11 pm
- Lehigh defeats UMBC 70-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:08 pm
- Brown defeats American U 72-67 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:38 pm
- Harvard edges Boston University 79-68 in overtime Updated: Dec-07-13 4:05 pm
- Georgetown holds off Colgate 61-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:53 pm
- American University beats Howard 76-53 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:05 pm
- Navy fends off The Citadel 79-74 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:00 pm
- Bucknell uses 2nd-half run to beat Kent St. 66-59 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:50 pm
- Dudzinski's 22 lifts Holy Cross past Albany 62-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:48 pm
- Lehigh outlasts St. Francis 57-50 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:47 pm
- Mullins' 28 carries Columbia past Army 81-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:36 pm
- Lafayette defeats Wagner 77-65 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:11 pm
- West Virginia drubs Loyola (Md.) 96-47 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:02 pm
- Irving lifts Boston U past Quinnipiac 69-66 Updated: Dec-02-13 9:37 pm
- Tillotson carries Colgate past Binghamton 93-64 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:09 pm
- Hot-shooting Lehigh defeats Sacred Heart 76-64 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:09 pm
- Holy Cross withstands UNH rally, wins 63-52 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 pm
- Princeton defeats Bucknell 66-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:32 pm
- Lafayette beats Penn 79-76 for first win Updated: Nov-30-13 5:05 pm
- American coasts past St. Francis (Pa) 75-43 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:23 pm
- Houston Baptist beats Army in close OT 74-72 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:38 pm
- Dykstra leads South Dakota State past Lehigh 74-61 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:23 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Yolonzo Moore II scored 21 points - all in the second half - and Mark Nwakamma added 19 as Hartford consistently built upon an early lead to beat Holy Cross 90-78 on Saturday night.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Brian Fitzpatrick scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half on Saturday to help rally Bucknell to a 57-52 comeback win over Columbia.
WEST POINT, New York - Kyle Wilson scored 23 points on Saturday and Army snapped a five-game losing streak with a strong defensive effort to defeat St. Francis Brooklyn 67-54.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Nick Lindner had his hand on nearly every score in a pivotal run down the stretch as Lafayette rallied from five points down to defeat Sacred Heart 86-79 on Saturday afternoon.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Tim Kempton scored 13 points as Lehigh narrowly defeated UMBC 70-68 in a back-and-forth battle Saturday.
BOSTON - Wesley Saunders scored 25 points and Harvard overcame a second-half rally from Boston University for a 79-68 overtime win on Saturday.
WASHINGTON - Georgetown held Colgate scoreless for the first nine minutes and got 12 points each from juniors Josh Smith and Markel Starks in a 61-55 victory on Saturday.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Tony Wroblicky scored a game-high 23 points and grabbed 12 rebounds Wednesday and American thumped crosstown foe Howard 76-53.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Tilman Dunbar scored a career-high 28 points, including four of six free throws in the final 34 seconds, as Navy held off a late surge from The Citadel 79-74.
KENT, Ohio - Brian Fitzpatrick scored 16 as Bucknell overcame Kent State 66-59 and snapped its 13-game home winning streak on Wednesday night.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Dave Dudzinski had a game-high 22 points, and scored 13 of the final 15 points for Holy Cross as they outlasted Albany 62-57 Wednesday night.
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Tim Kempton scored 18 points and pulled down a career-high 15 rebounds as Lehigh took down St. Francis 57-50 on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - Grant Mullins scored a career-high 28 points to lead Columbia to an 81-64 win over Army on Wednesday night.
STATEN ISLAND, New York - Bryce Scott scored 18 points and Nick Lindner added 17 with 13 free throws to help Lafayette defeat Wagner 77-65 Tuesday night.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Remi Dibo scored a career-high 19 points and four of his teammates chipped in with double figures and West Virginia ripped Loyola (Md.) 96-47 Monday night in a nonconference game.
HAMDEN, Connecticut - D.J. Irving scored 22 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer with 3 seconds left, to lead Boston past Quinnipiac 69-66 Monday night.
BINGHAMTON, New York - Sophomore Auston Tillotson had a perfect game shooting on his way to a career-high 25 point, leading Colgate to an easy 93-64 win over Binghamton on Sunday.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Jesse Chuku broke out for career highs with 26 points and 15 rebounds, powering Lehigh past Sacred Heart 76-64 on Sunday afternoon.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Hans Brase scored 15 points with five rebounds and seven assists as Princeton defeated Bucknell 66-53 Saturday night.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Seth Hinrichs matched his career high with 28 points and Lafayette held on for its first victory, 79-76 over Penn on Saturday.
WEST POINT, New York - Tyler Russell completed a three-point play in overtime after back-and-forth lead changes on Saturday to give Houston Baptist a 74-72 victory over Army.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Jordan Dykstra scored a career-high 32 points and finished with 13 rebounds to lead South Dakota State in a 74-61 victory over Lehigh on Tuesday night.