- American University beats Holy Cross 57-46 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:44 pm
- Boston University crushes Army 91-70 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:06 pm
- Schoof leads American to 59-50 win over Colgate Updated: Mar-05-14 10:08 pm
- No. 1 seed Boston routs Lafayette 91-54 in Patriot Updated: Mar-05-14 9:45 pm
- Holy Cross beats Lehigh 54-48, advances to semis Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 pm
- Army knocks off Bucknell in quarterfinal, 72-71 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:35 pm
- Lafayette knocks off Loyola (Md) 84-71 Updated: Mar-03-14 9:56 pm
- Colgate tops Navy 57-51 in Patriot first-rounder Updated: Mar-03-14 9:23 pm
- Army edges Lafayette 87-84 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:29 pm
- Boston U clinches crown; beats Holy Cross 68-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:21 pm
- Loyola escapes at Navy with 67-65 win Updated: Mar-01-14 4:56 pm
- Colgate rolls by Lehigh 74-57 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:45 pm
- Schoof, Gardner led American past Navy 64-55 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:32 pm
- Miller leads Holy Cross over Loyola (Md) 65-52 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:29 pm
- Ayers leads Bucknell over Lehigh 65-61 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:57 pm
- Colgate stops streaking Lafayette 83-66 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:45 pm
- Boston University edges Army 71-70 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:40 pm
- Lafayette hangs on for 77-71 win over Lehigh Updated: Feb-23-14 2:45 pm
- Bucknell surges past Boston U. 63-53 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:37 pm
- Holy Cross knocks off Navy 74-57 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:17 pm
- Colgate rains 3s, beats Loyola (Md) 84-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:57 pm
- American hangs on against Army 58-54 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Wilson ties career-high; Army beats Colgate 74-66 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:08 pm
- Bucknell edges Loyola (Md.) 55-53 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:03 pm
- Lafayette rolls past Holy Cross 76-64 Updated: Feb-19-14 9:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Jesse Reed scored 18 points and American University advanced to the Patriot League championship game, coming from behind to beat Holy Cross 57-46 Saturday afternoon.
BOSTON - D.J. Irving scored 20 points and Maurice Watson added 10 points with 17 assists as No. 1 seed Boston University crushed fifth-seeded Army 91-70 in the Patriot tournament semifinal Saturday.
WASHINGTON - John Schoof scored 16 points to help American to a 59-50 victory over Colgate in a Patriot League quarterfinal Wednesday night.
BOSTON - Maurice Watson, Jr. scored 21 points and D.J. Irving had 17 as top-seeded Boston routed ninth-seeded Lafayette 91-54 in the quarterfinal round of the Patriot League tournament on Wednesday night.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malcolm Miller scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds as No. 3 seed Holy Cross beat sixth-seeded Lehigh 54-48 in quarterfinal action of the Patriot League tournament on Wednesday night.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Kyle Wilson's jumper with 13 seconds left to play lifted capped an Army comeback that saw the fifth-seeded Black Knights erase a seven-point deficit in the final three minutes to knock off No. 4-seed Bucknell, 72-71 in a Patriot League tournament game Wednesday night.
BALTIMORE - Seth Hinrichs scored 22 points and Joey Ptasinski chipped in 18, helping No. 9 seed Lafayette take down eighth-seeded Loyola (Md) 84-71 in a first round Patriot League tournament matchup Monday night.
HAMILTON, New York - Damon Sherman-Newsome scored 16 points and Ethan Jacobs added 10 with nine rebounds as seventh-seeded Colgate knocked off No. 10 Navy 57-51 in a first round Patriot League tournament matchup Monday night.
WEST POINT, New York - Kyle Wilson paced Army with 28 points and the Black Knights withstood a late Lafayette rally on Saturday, winning 87-84.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - D.J. Irving scored 15 points, including the game-clinching free throws with 7 seconds left, as Boston University secured the Patriot League crown by beating Holy Cross 68-64 on Saturday.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Franz Rassman scored 15 and Tyler Hubbard made two free throws with 4 seconds left to give Loyola (Md.) a 67-65 victory over Navy on Saturday.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Damon Sherman-Newsome scored a career-high 28 points and Colgate cruised by Lehigh 74-57 Saturday in the final regular season contest for both teams.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - John Schoof and Darius Gardner scored 15 points each, leading American University past Navy 64-55 on Wednesday night and securing the second seed for the Eagles in next week's Patriot League tournament.
BALTIMORE - Malcolm Miller scored 20 points as Holy Cross defeated Loyola (Md.) 65-52 Wednesday night.
HAMILTON, New York - Senior forward Murphy Burnatowski scored 11 of his 25 points in less than four minutes, his hot start sparking Colgate past streaking Lafayette 83-66 on Wednesday night, which was senior night for the Raiders.
WEST POINT, New York - John Papale came off the bench to score 19 points as Boston University narrowly edged Army 71-70 Wednesday.
EASTON, Penn. - Joey Ptasinski scored 23 points, including five 3-pointers, to lead Lafayette to a 77-71 win over Lehigh on Sunday.
BOSTON - Cameron Ayers had 11 points and led a second-half surge in Bucknell's 63-53 road victory over Boston University on Sunday.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Dave Dudzinski scored 22 points and gathered 10 rebounds to lead Holy Cross over Navy 74-57 on Sunday.
HAMILTON, New York - Ethan Jacobs scored 20 points for the second time in his career and drained 4 of 5 3-pointers to lead hot-shooting Colgate past Loyola (Md.) 84-60 on Saturday.
WASHINGTON - Jesse Reed scored 21 points as American U withstood a late Army push to win 58-54 on Saturday.
WEST POINT, New York - Kyle Wilson tied a career-high with 29 points, 18 in the second half, as Army beat Colgate for the third straight time, 74-66 on Wednesday.
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Cameron Ayers scored 22 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer with 17 seconds left, to put Bucknell over Loyola (Md.) 55-53 on Wednesday night.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Nick Lindner scored 17 points with six assists as Lafayette won its fifth in six games, rolling past Holy Cross 76-64 on Wednesday.