- Binghamton starts strong, beats Colgate 69-50 Updated: Dec-01-15 9:36 pm
BINGHAMTON, New York - Marlon Beck II was 3 of 4 from beyond the arc for 14 points as Binghamton had a dominating first half to roll to a 69-50 win over Colgate on Tuesday night.
- Mount St. Mary's beats American 81-56 for first win Updated: Dec-01-15 9:17 pm
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Taylor Danaher matched his career high with 19 points and Mount St. Mary's picked up its first win, beating American 81-56 on Tuesday night.
- Lindner, Scott lead Lafayette over Penn 92-86 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:40 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Nick Lindner and Bryce Scott 22 scored points apiece and Lafayette handed Penn a 92-86 defeat on Sunday.
- Alexander scores 17, Holy Cross beat Harvard 50-49 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:44 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malachi Alexander scored 17 points, Anthony Thompson made two key free throws with 35 seconds left and Holy Cross beat Harvard 50-49 on Sunday.
- Hogan, Anderson spark Navy to 75-53 win over IPFW Updated: Nov-29-15 2:55 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Jace Hogan had 16 points and Shawn Anderson had 15 and Navy defeated IPFW 75-53 on Sunday to sweep its three games in the Spartan Showcase.
- Isaac leads No. 16 Purdue past Lehigh, 77-55 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue center Isaac Haas acknowledges that sometimes he becomes timid, worrying about picking up a third or fourth foul.
- Army holds off Gardner Webb 103-98 in OT Updated: Nov-28-15 10:08 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Tanner Plomb scored a career-high 31 points, Kyle Wilson added 20, and Army beat Gardner Webb 103-98 in overtime on Saturday night at the Barclays Center Classic, ending a two-game skid.
- Hogan leads Navy to 71-65 win over Jacksonville Updated: Nov-28-15 7:12 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Jace Hogan scored 17 points, leading five Navy players in double figures as the Midshipmen beat Jacksonville 71-65 in the Spartan Showcase on Saturday.
- Mosely with career-best 26 points, BU beats Binghamton 75-65 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:21 pm
VESTAL, New York - Cheddi Mosely scored a career-high 26 points and Boston University beat Binghamton 75-65 on Saturday.
- Banks late 3-pointer helps Penn State beat Bucknell 62-58 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:00 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - As his players gathered for a courtside huddle, Patrick Chambers didn't see any of the glassy-eyed, distant stares or nervous ticks that prevailed the last time Penn State faced a late deficit.
- Colgate beats UMBC 71-63 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:01 pm
BALTIMORE - Austin Tillotson scored 17 points with seven assists as Colgate beat UMBC 71-63 on Saturday.
- American University beats New Hampshire 68-50 Updated: Nov-28-15 3:33 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - James Washington scored 19 points and grabbed five rebounds as American University picked up its first season win, beating New Hampshire 68-50 on Saturday.
- Navy's free-throw shooting holds off UNC-Greensboro 70-66 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:25 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Tilman Dunbar scored 16 points - 10 from the free-throw line - and Navy defeated UNC-Greensboro 70-66 Friday night.
- Army tames Arkansas-Pine Bluff in Barclays Classic, 81-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:53 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kennedy Edwards scored 17 points off the bench as Army pulled away from Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the second half for a comfortable, 81-60 victory Friday night in the Barclays Center Classic.
- Princeton dominates Lafayette from outset in 104-52 win Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Freshman Noah Bramlage scored 14 points and Princeton cruised to its largest victory since 1968 with a 104-52 win over Lafayette on Wednesday night.
- Brogdon scores 23 as No. 12 Virginia beats Lehigh 80-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:40 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett called Wednesday's visit by Lehigh "a game of cementing some habits," and after the Cavaliers got off to a slow start, Malcolm Brogdon and their defense took over.
- VCU rolls over American University 72-44 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Justin Tillman posted a double-double scoring 10 points with 14 rebounds to help VCU roll over American University 72-44 on Wednesday night.
- Navy upends UMBC 75-54 behind Knorr Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 pm
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Kendall Knorr scored a career-high 18 points on 7-of-12 shooting with four 3-pointers and Navy beat University of Maryland-Baltimore County 75-54 on Wednesday night to win its third straight.
- Charles leads Holy Cross to 69-60 win over Sacred Heart Updated: Nov-25-15 3:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles scored 15 with seven rebounds and Matt Zignorski had 13 points to help Holy Cross beat Sacred Heart 69-60 Wednesday.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- Fordham cruises to 84-58 victory over Colgate Updated: Nov-24-15 11:03 pm
NEW YORK - Joseph Chartouny had 15 points, 10 rebounds and five assists, and Fordham cruised to an 84-58 victory over Colgate on Tuesday night.
- Moore's well-rounded game helps Vols beat Army 95-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:02 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Armani Moore knows he will have to do a little bit of everything for Tennessee this season.
- Ogunyemi leads Siena over Bucknell in overtime 83-81 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Javion Ogunyemi's layup with 2 seconds left in overtime lifted Siena over Bucknell 83-81 on Tuesday night.
- George Washington holds off Army 92-81 in tourney opener Updated: Nov-22-15 10:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Kevin Larsen scored 21 points and George Washington held off Army late to post a 92-81 victory over the Black Knights in a first-round game in the Barclay's Center Classic Sunday night.
- Columbia cruises to 88-61 win over Lehigh Updated: Nov-22-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 18 points, including three 3-pointers, to lead Columbia to an 88-61 win over Lehigh on Sunday.