- NBA playoffs open with 3 road wins Updated: Apr-20-14 12:51 am
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:30 pm
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- Williams scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 94-87 Updated: Apr-19-14 5:23 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 pm
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Bobcats F Douglas-Roberts makes most of 2nd chance Updated: Apr-18-14 6:12 pm
- Improved Gibson key for Bulls Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- Jazz win tiebreaker, get No. 4 spot for lottery Updated: Apr-18-14 4:59 pm
- Pistons using search firm to help find new GM Updated: Apr-18-14 1:34 pm
- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- 76ers look toward future after dismal season Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 pm
- Knicks' season over, focus is on Anthony's future Updated: Apr-17-14 7:42 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Alderman: New arena might need regional sales tax Updated: Apr-17-14 6:49 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Bucks pack up, await future with new owners Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Cavaliers enter an interesting offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 5:00 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Pistons face another uncertain offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 4:46 pm
- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- Magic officials enter offseason with confidence Updated: Apr-17-14 4:39 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
So much for home-court advantage in the NBA playoffs.
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
PHILADELPHIA - Billions of dollars couldn't console Philadelphia 76ers owner Joshua Harris this season. Ok, maybe just a little.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Taj Gibson flashed back to the grueling workouts in the searing Southern California heat last summer.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons will use the executive search firm Korn Ferry to help with their pursuit of a new general manager.
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers opened the season with a win against Miami, and they beat the Heat again in the finale.
GREENBURGH, New York - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
MILWAUKEE - Seated at a table on the Milwaukee Bucks' home court, Peter Zehren looked around the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Thursday and acknowledged that the facilities look out of date. But the Milwaukee resident was firm when he said taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for an upgrade.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
ORLANDO, Florida - It's been two seasons since the Orlando Magic went through near-wholesale changes that included a franchise player's exit and bringing in a new general manager and coaching staff.