- Milt Newton's odyssey from troubled kid to Timberwolves GM Updated: Nov-28-15 1:55 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Kent Amos sat in his Washington, D.C., living room 36 years ago, three lost boys standing before him.
- Millsap's double-double leads Hawks over Grizzlies, 116-101 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:49 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Paul Millsap and the Atlanta Hawks didn't panic when Memphis hit a string of early shots to build a double-digit lead.
- Warriors Watch Updated: Nov-28-15 12:26 am
- Harden scores 50 as Rockets beat winless 76ers 116-114 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:23 am
HOUSTON - With Philadelphia desperately for its first win, James Harden took over for the Houston Rockets.
- Durant leads Thunder to 103-87 win over Pistons Updated: Nov-28-15 12:10 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder showed why it pays to have two superstars.
- George's big game pushes Pacers past Bulls 104-92 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Paul George and the Indiana Pacers picked up right where they left off before a three-day break.
- Celtics run away from Wizards 111-78 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Two nights after narrowly avoiding an embarrassing loss, the Boston Celtics rolled to an easy win.
- Gerald Green scores 25, leads Heat to 97-78 rout of Knicks Updated: Nov-27-15 11:22 pm
NEW YORK - With the force of "The Hurricane," the Miami Heat once again blew away the Knicks.
- Payton's double-double powers Magic to 114-90 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-27-15 11:17 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Elfrid Payton has been inconsistent this season for the Orlando Magic.
- James scores 25 to lead Cavs over Hornets again, 95-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - LeBron James can't explain why he plays so well against the Charlotte Hornets, but he sure has a knack for picking up his game.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- 76ers center Okafor says Boston fight 'dumb on my part' Updated: Nov-27-15 3:36 pm
HOUSTON - Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor says he's embarrassed about a Boston nightclub scuffle captured on video and is dealing with the team and league on possible discipline.
- Bucks' Jason Kidd suspended a game for conduct toward ref Updated: Nov-27-15 1:23 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has suspended Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd for one game without pay for his aggressive conduct toward a referee.
- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 am
SYDNEY - An elderly basketball fan has been banned for the rest of the Australian season after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- Magic get 24 from Oladipo to beat Knicks 100-91 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:35 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Scott Skiles shook up the Orlando Magic starting lineup, hoping for a better defensive effort and some punch off his bench.
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- Hornets agree to multiyear extension with Steve Clifford Updated: Nov-25-15 6:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have entrusted their short-term future to coach Steve Clifford.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.