- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Kobe, LeBron share court as Cavaliers beat Lakers 120-111 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:02 am
CLEVELAND - With 20,000 fans roaring, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James hugged and seemed to be in a world of their own.
- Teague, Horford lead Hawks over Bulls 113-90 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:55 pm
CHICAGO - Al Horford set the tone with a strong start and got plenty of help. More important, Atlanta hit the All-Star break on a winning note after two tough losses.
- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- Hornets take advantage of Pacers' poor defense in 117-95 win Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kemba Walker and Jeremy Lamb got a chance to reminisce Wednesday night.
- Cousins, Collison lead Kings past 76ers Updated: Feb-10-16 11:07 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Sacramento Kings hope a win and some rest will help quiet the noise that has been surrounding the team lately.
- Grizzlies rout Nets in 1st game since Gasol's broken foot Updated: Feb-10-16 10:57 pm
NEW YORK - A tough couple days gave way to an easy night for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm
- Kobe reflects on LeBron before final matchup in Cleveland Updated: Feb-10-16 9:38 pm
CLEVELAND - Kobe Bryant remembers giving a pair of his sneakers to LeBron James as a gift and offering the teenager some advice.
- Cavs' Kevin Love re-injures left shoulder against Lakers Updated: Feb-10-16 9:35 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers forward Kevin Love has re-injured his surgically repaired left shoulder.
- Pistons retire Billups' jersey at halftime against Denver Updated: Feb-10-16 9:26 pm
AUBURN HIILS, Michigan - Moments before his jersey went up to the rafters, Chauncey Billups spoke to the crowd about the night the Detroit Pistons wrapped up the 2004 NBA title by routing the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of the Finals.
- Pierce 'thankful' in possibly his final visit to Garden Updated: Feb-10-16 7:59 pm
BOSTON - Paul Pierce started his career in the shadows of Celtics legends.
- Pistons without 3 starters against Denver Updated: Feb-10-16 7:53 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Detroit's Reggie Jackson and Ersan Ilyasova are sitting out Wednesday night against Denver, leaving the Pistons without three starters in their final game before the All-Star break.
- Rose back in Bulls' lineup against Hawks after missing game Updated: Feb-10-16 7:35 pm
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose is in the Chicago Bulls' lineup Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks after missing a game because of soreness.
- Sacramento coach Karl says meeting with GM Divac positive Updated: Feb-10-16 6:45 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sacramento Kings coach George Karl said Wednesday he has a positive outlook after meeting with team general manager Vlade Divac amid a losing streak and speculation about his job.
- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Whiteside remains an enigma, and ejection won't help Updated: Feb-10-16 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside leads the NBA in blocked shots, ranks fifth league-wide in rebounds per game and has all three of Miami's triple-doubles this season.
- Middleton's free throw lifts Bucks over Celtics 112-111 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:14 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe isn't used to being out of the starting lineup.
- Wall, Wizards ruin Rambis' Knicks debut with 111-108 win Updated: Feb-09-16 11:59 pm
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Heat retiring Shaquille O'Neal's No. 32 jersey next season Updated: Feb-09-16 8:14 pm
MIAMI - Shaquille O'Neal helped the Miami Heat put up their first championship banner, and soon another banner will sway over the team's home floor in his honor.
- Bulls guard Jimmy Butler out 3-4 weeks with knee sprain Updated: Feb-09-16 2:57 pm
CHICAGO - Bulls guard Jimmy Butler will miss the next 3-4 weeks with a strained left knee and will be replaced in this weekend's All-Star Game by Chicago teammate Pau Gasol.
- Vucevic leads Magic comeback for 117-110 OT win over Hawks Updated: Feb-08-16 11:51 pm
ATLANTA - A big comeback gave the Orlando Magic their second win over the Hawks in two days and renewed belief they can stage a similar rally in their season.