- Rose, Gasol pace Bulls to 99-92 win over Cavs in Game 1 Updated: May-04-15 11:18 pm
CLEVELAND - The Chicago Bulls came in oozing with confidence, unafraid of LeBron James and convinced they could keep their playoff momentum rolling.
- TIPOFF: Wizards look to keep up their winning ways on road Updated: May-04-15 8:32 pm
The Washington Wizards are right at home on the road.
- Mike Miller makes surprise start for Cavs in Game 1 Updated: May-04-15 7:20 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers veteran swingman Mike Miller was a surprise starter for Game 1 against Chicago.
- LeBron lifts media blackout to call Chris Paul Updated: May-04-15 1:08 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James lifted his personal media boycott during the playoffs to phone a friend.
- Beal leads well-rested Wizards past Hawks 104-98 in Game 1 Updated: May-03-15 5:08 pm
ATLANTA - After resting up for the past week, the Washington Wizards merely had to withstand Atlanta's early pace.
- Bulls-Cavaliers Preview Capsule Updated: May-03-15 11:50 am
- Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo suspended 1 game Updated: May-02-15 4:29 pm
- Nets end disappointing season without clear way to improve Updated: May-02-15 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - Mikhail Prokhorov arrived from Russia as Nets owner in 2010, vowing a championship in five years or he would get married.
- Chicago breeder says masked men stole pit bulls at gunpoint Updated: May-02-15 12:41 pm
CHICAGO - A Chicago dog breeder says several masked men have stolen three of his pit bulls at gunpoint.
- Hawks beat Nets 111-87 to wrap up series in Game 6 Updated: May-01-15 11:51 pm
NEW YORK - Being tied after four games of the first round brought out the best in the Atlanta Hawks.
- Bucks coach Jason Kidd looks ahead to bright future Updated: May-01-15 7:23 pm
- Governor says deal on new Milwaukee Bucks arena 'close' Updated: May-01-15 11:59 am
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker says he thinks a deal to pay for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks is "close."
- Dunleavy scores 20, Bulls clobber Bucks 120-66 to advance Updated: Apr-30-15 11:07 pm
- Ainge wants to build on Celtics' surprising playoff berth Updated: Apr-30-15 7:48 pm
- Rookie of the year Wiggins on MN: 'I hope I'm here forever' Updated: Apr-30-15 7:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Andrew Wiggins sat down on a black leather couch, his navy blue tuxedo jacket and bow tie bunching up at the neck as his 6-foot-8 frame plopped down for a break.
- Magic extend general manager Rob Hennigan for 2 more years Updated: Apr-30-15 12:57 pm
- Kevin Love has shoulder surgery, sidelined 4-to-6 months Updated: Apr-30-15 12:39 am
CLEVELAND - Kevin Love had surgery on his badly damaged left shoulder that could require six months of recovery, officially ending any remote chance he had of returning during Cleveland's playoff run.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar briefly examined at LA hospital Updated: Apr-29-15 10:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar briefly returned to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Wednesday, two weeks after the 68-year-old NBA career scoring leader had quadruple coronary bypass surgery.
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker to get involved in Bucks arena talks Updated: Apr-29-15 9:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he will step into negotiations to finance a new downtown Milwaukee arena for the Bucks.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver wins NBA Sportsmanship Award Updated: Apr-29-15 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - Atlanta's Kyle Korver has won the NBA Sportsmanship Award and will receive the Joe Dumars Trophy before the Hawks host Brooklyn in Game 5 of their playoff series.
- Bulls staggering vs Bucks after taking first 3 playoff games Updated: Apr-28-15 5:39 pm
CHICAGO - So much for this being a quick, easy tuneup for the Chicago Bulls.
- Cavs' Love likely done for season with shoulder injury Updated: Apr-28-15 3:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kevin Love spent all those long, losing seasons in Minnesota aching for a chance to be part of the NBA playoffs.
- Bucks avoid elimination again, beat Bulls 94-88 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-28-15 2:18 am
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Bucks insisted this playoff series was about more than just showing up, taking their beating and learning from it.
- Kuznetsov's goal leads Capitals past Isles 2-1 in Game 7 Updated: Apr-28-15 12:06 am
WASHINGTON - Unburdened by the catastrophes of past Game 7s littering the Washington Capitals' playoff history, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov delivered a breathtaking, series-clinching goal that got Alex Ovechkin's seal of approval.