- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 am
SYDNEY - An elderly basketball fan has been banned for the rest of the Australian season after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- Magic get 24 from Oladipo to beat Knicks 100-91 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:35 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Scott Skiles shook up the Orlando Magic starting lineup, hoping for a better defensive effort and some punch off his bench.
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- Hornets agree to multiyear extension with Steve Clifford Updated: Nov-25-15 6:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have entrusted their short-term future to coach Steve Clifford.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Hawks retire Mutombo's No. 55 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:08 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks retired Dikembe Mutombo's No. 55 jersey Tuesday night to honor the longtime shot blocker's Hall of Fame enshrinement.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Monroe helps Bucks beat Pistons 109-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe put together a big night against his former team. His new teammates also had a lot of fun.
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.
- LeBron James joins Oscar Robertson on elite NBA list Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
CLEVELAND - Make room, Big O.
- Michael Jordan, Jewel-Osco reach settlement over use of name Updated: Nov-23-15 6:43 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Jordan and a supermarket chain have reached an agreement in a years-long lawsuit that alleged misuse of the basketball star's name in advertising, according to spokespeople for both sides.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.