- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats Updated: Mar-08-14 10:42 pm
- Anthony's 26 paces Knicks past Cavs, 107-97 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:39 pm
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:11 pm
- Gooden signed to second 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 5:02 pm
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Heat re-sign Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 1:44 pm
- Ilgauskas to have jersey retired by Cavs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:52 am
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game Updated: Mar-08-14 12:38 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 114-101 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:44 pm
- Rondo's 20 points lead Celtics over Nets 91-84 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:39 pm
- Ross leads Raptors past Kings, Gay 99-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:33 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Cavs 101-92 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 pm
- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul Updated: Mar-07-14 9:29 pm
- Grizzlies get Randolph back for game against Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 6:28 pm
- Bucks' Ilyasova suspended for punching Evans Updated: Mar-07-14 5:30 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs past Heat, 111-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 am
- Thomas lifts Kings past Bucks 116-102 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:41 am
- Blazers rout Hawks 102-78; Korver's streak ends Updated: Mar-06-14 2:18 am
- Melo, Knicks snap 7-game skid, top Wolves 118-106 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:52 pm
- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
CLEVELAND - Carmelo Anthony shook off a horrid shooting start and scored 26 points, leading the New York Knicks to their third straight victory, 107-97 over Cleveland on a Saturday night when LeBron James was back on the Cavaliers' bench.
PHILADELPHIA - Gordon Hayward scored 22 points, Alec Burks added 19 and the Utah Jazz beat Philadelphia 104-92 on Saturday night, sending the 76ers to their 16th consecutive loss.
MIAMI - The Miami Heat say they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract.
CLEVELAND - At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
BOSTON - Jared Sullinger was at a loss to explain how his Boston Celtics could win while committing a season-high 28 turnovers.
TORONTO - The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
NEW ORLEANS - Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.
CHICAGO - Zach Randolph is back in the lineup after missing the Memphis Grizzlies' last game with the flu.
SAN ANTONIO - Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
MILWAUKEE - So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.