- Nets end disappointing season without clear way to improve Updated: May-02-15 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - Mikhail Prokhorov arrived from Russia as Nets owner in 2010, vowing a championship in five years or he would get married.
- Hawks beat Nets 111-87 to wrap up series in Game 6 Updated: May-01-15 11:51 pm
NEW YORK - Being tied after four games of the first round brought out the best in the Atlanta Hawks.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- 'Junkyard Dog' Carroll finally makes his mark with the Hawks Updated: Apr-24-15 7:27 pm
ATLANTA - When DeMarre Carroll is having one of those nights where the shots just won't fall, like Game 2 of the playoffs, he doesn't get down on himself.
- NBA to play exhibition game in South Africa Updated: Apr-22-15 6:20 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The NBA will play an exhibition game Aug. 1 in South Africa.
- Brooklyn says Teletovic 'probable' for Game 2 vs Hawks Updated: Apr-21-15 6:38 pm
- Hawks C Horford now says he's definitely playing Game 2 Updated: Apr-21-15 1:06 pm
- Hawks hurting as they prepare for Game 2 against Nets Updated: Apr-20-15 5:08 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford was able to return to the court after dislocating his right pinky finger in the first game of the playoffs.
- Before ruling out an upset in NBA East, listen to these guys Updated: Apr-17-15 5:41 pm
Having trouble envisioning an upset in the Eastern Conference playoffs?
- Raptors eager to face Wizards Updated: Apr-16-15 7:15 pm
TORONTO - Masai Ujiri is hanging onto his cash this time around.
- Nets clinch playoff spot after win, Pacers loss Updated: Apr-16-15 12:42 am
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson thought about so many missed chances by the Nets this season, unsure whether he would play another game this season.
- Bulls rout Nets, clinch home-court advantage in 1st round Updated: Apr-13-15 11:09 pm
NEW YORK - Derrick Rose wasn't even aware the Chicago Bulls had clinched home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs.
- Rod Thorn retiring as NBA President in August Updated: Apr-13-15 7:48 pm
NEW YORK - Rod Thorn returned to the NBA league office in 2013 with a commitment to stay two years.
- George could see more minutes if Pacers make playoffs Updated: Apr-13-15 5:11 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - If the Indiana Pacers make the playoffs, forward Paul George could be rewarded with more playing time.
- Bucks rout Nets 96-73 to clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-12-15 9:05 pm
MILWAUKEE - The rebuilding plan is way ahead of schedule for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Lopez leads Nets over Wizards, 117-80 Updated: Apr-10-15 11:57 pm
- Brook Lopez scores 32, Nets beat short-handed Blazers Updated: Apr-06-15 10:36 pm
NEW YORK - Brook Lopez doesn't speak to his twin brother on the court. Hadn't spoken to him at all since a late-night McDonald's run the night before.
- Nets sign F Earl Clark to multiyear deal Updated: Apr-06-15 12:09 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets have signed forward Earl Clark to a multiyear contract.