- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Injured Anthony will sit out Knicks' last 2 games Updated: Apr-15-14 7:50 pm
- Maybe Thibodeau was right not to call race early Updated: Apr-14-14 3:44 am
- Teletovic scores 20 as Nets beat Magic, 97-88 Updated: Apr-13-14 8:56 pm
- Hawks beat Nets, close in on playoff spot Updated: Apr-11-14 11:09 pm
- Pierce becomes 18th player to reach 25,000 points Updated: Apr-11-14 8:54 pm
- Magic hold off Nets to win second straight Updated: Apr-09-14 11:15 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- Garnett solid, lifts Brooklyn past 76ers 105-101 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:39 pm
- Garnett back in Nets lineup after missing 19 games Updated: Apr-05-14 7:39 pm
- Nets use 3-point attack to beat Pistons 116-104 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:27 pm
- Knicks rout Nets 110-81, move into 8th in East Updated: Apr-02-14 11:33 pm
- Nets end 14-game skid vs Rockets, clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 12:07 am
- Kidd adds second coaching award of rookie season Updated: Apr-01-14 7:56 pm
- Nets' Williams hosting families affected by autism Updated: Apr-01-14 4:27 pm
- 5 things to know about the Eastern Conference race Updated: Apr-01-14 12:44 pm
- Pierce, Nets win 13th straight at home, top Wolves Updated: Mar-30-14 11:47 pm
- Nets' Garnett, Kirilenko could return within week Updated: Mar-30-14 6:21 pm
- Nets beat Cavs 108-97 for 12th straight at home Updated: Mar-28-14 10:54 pm
- Gutierrez gets new deal from Nets, fine from NBA Updated: Mar-28-14 12:21 pm
- Jefferson, Bobcats power past Nets in OT, 116-111 Updated: Mar-26-14 10:59 pm
- Bobcats shutting down G Gary Neal for 2-3 games Updated: Mar-26-14 6:30 pm
- Evans, Morrow rally Pelicans past Nets in OT Updated: Mar-25-14 12:44 am
- Nets owner looking to move company to Russia Updated: Mar-24-14 6:29 pm
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony's will miss the final two games with a torn labrum in his right shoulder, ending his first playoff-less season and potentially his New York Knicks career.
NEW YORK - Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce has become the 18th player in NBA history to reach 25,000 points.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
PHILADELPHIA - Kevin Garnett finished an alley-oop with the ease of a rookie, not an aging veteran.
PHILADELPHIA - Brooklyn center Kevin Garnett returned to the starting lineup after missing 19 games because of back spasms.
NEW YORK - Lately, it seems as though the Brooklyn Nets just can't get enough home cooking.
NEW YORK - New York's once faint, nearly unrealistic playoff hopes have become a real possibility. The Knicks intend to seize the opportunity and run with it.
NEW YORK - Brooklyn's Jason Kidd has won Eastern Conference coach of the month honors for March, becoming just the second NBA coach to win twice in his rookie season.
NEW YORK - D.J. Williams' biggest issue with NBA games is he'd rather be playing with dad than watching him.
MIAMI - Miami has caught Indiana in the race for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. That might be a problem.
NEW YORK - They have gone from disappointment to dominant, a team that was booed on its home floor and now rarely loses there.
NEW YORK - After three long games on the road, the Brooklyn Nets made quick work of Cleveland back at home.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson and the Charlotte Bobcats can't help but sneak a peek at the Eastern Conference standings every now and again.
NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.
MOSCOW - The Russian owner of the Brooklyn Nets says he is moving ahead with plans to transfer the NBA team's ownership company to Russia.