- APNewsBreak: FBI investigates prison company Updated: Mar-07-14 3:52 pm
- Bill to improve school safety sent to Idaho House Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 am
- Idaho Dems ask FBI to investigate prison company Updated: Feb-27-14 3:37 pm
- Idaho agencies refuse to discuss CCA settlement Updated: Feb-26-14 8:24 pm
- ND man arrested in Idaho with 56 lbs of marijuana Updated: Feb-25-14 1:52 pm
- Idaho State Police getting 3 more drug dogs Updated: Feb-19-14 12:58 pm
- Idaho gov orders police to investigate CCA prison Updated: Feb-18-14 10:43 pm
- Idaho attorney general seeks prison investigation Updated: Feb-07-14 7:19 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The FBI has launched an investigation of the Corrections Corporation of America over the company's running of an Idaho prison with a reputation so violent that inmates dubbed it "Gladiator School."
BOISE, Idaho - A lawmaker education panel has given their approval to a bill giving Idaho school districts more flexibility in using cigarette tax revenue to improve student safety.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's top Democratic lawmakers have asked the FBI to investigate private prison company Corrections Corporation of America for possible criminal wrongdoing at the state's largest prison.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's settlement with private prison company Corrections Corporation of America releases the company from all civil liability connected to the understaffing at the prison south of Boise, as well as any liability stemming from staffing issues not yet discovered.
CHUBBUCK, Idaho - A 24-year-old North Dakota man was arrested after an Idaho State Police officer found 56 pounds of marijuana in his vehicle as he traveled through southeastern Idaho.
JEROME, Idaho - A drug dog pilot program started two years by Idaho State Police has been so successful that three new dogs will join the force in March.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has ordered the state police to conduct a criminal investigation of understaffing and falsified documents at a private prison operated by Corrections Corporation of America (CCA).
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho attorney general's office is calling for a criminal investigation into Correction Corporation of America's understaffing of the Idaho Correctional Center after learning that a police investigation announced last year was never done.