- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:02 pm
- Browns DE Bryant out with irregular heartbeat Updated: Dec-04-13 6:37 pm
- Rugby star eager to prove himself with Colts Updated: Dec-04-13 6:23 pm
- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- Ravens Tucker shows range in kicking and singing Updated: Dec-04-13 4:15 pm
- Bengals bring back OT Dennis Roland Updated: Dec-03-13 6:51 pm
- Dolphins' Wallace faces former team Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 6:18 pm
- Steelers' Tomlin: On-field foray was 'inexcusable' Updated: Dec-03-13 5:31 pm
- Battered Browns sign quarterback Caleb Hanie Updated: Dec-03-13 12:41 pm
- Judge delays trial on Heinz Field seats lawsuit Updated: Dec-03-13 9:26 am
- Jaguars find opponents' comments funny, insulting Updated: Dec-02-13 7:36 pm
- Bolts in free-fall after loss to Bengals Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Ravens in control for 2nd wild-card slot in AFC Updated: Dec-02-13 6:14 pm
- Bengals' RB tandem has them in high gear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:15 pm
- Browns' Weeden suffers concussion, QB spot unclear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:00 pm
- Steelers RB Bell feels 'lucky' after big hit Updated: Dec-02-13 4:28 pm
- 5 things to know after Jaguars beat Browns 32-28 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:46 am
- 5 things to know after Bengals beat Chargers 17-10 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Bolts make too many mistakes in 17-10 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 10:31 pm
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals to 17-10 win vs Bolts Updated: Dec-01-13 9:30 pm
- Vikings win after losing Ponder to concussion Updated: Dec-01-13 8:20 pm
- Browns bottom out with 32-28 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 7:37 pm
- Shorts catches late TD to give Jaguars 32-28 win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:26 pm
- Dunlap, Royal, Johnson inactive for Chargers Updated: Dec-01-13 4:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - Here's another adjective Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin can call his ill-timed two-step onto the field last Thursday night against Baltimore.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant's season has ended because of an irregular heartbeat that will require surgery.
INDIANAPOLIS - Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals brought back offensive tackle Dennis Roland on Tuesday, adding to their depth on their injury-depleted line.
DAVIE, Florida - Facing a ball machine at point-blank range Tuesday, Mike Wallace stood on one leg, rose onto his tiptoes and stretched to grab pass after pass with one hand, making the acrobatic look routine.
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized."
CLEVELAND - Battered and bruised at quarterback, the Browns have gotten a little healthier.
PITTSBURGH - A county judge has delayed ta trial so the Pittsburgh Steelers and the taxpayer-funded city-county Sports & Exhibition Authority can continue trying to settle litigation over who must pay most of the estimated $30 million cost to add 3,000 seats to Heinz Field.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Guard Uche Nwaneri has heard all sorts of excuses for opponents losing to the Jacksonville Jaguars in recent weeks.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are right at home in the land of flip-flops.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - After all they've been through this season, the Baltimore Ravens are right where they need to be with four games left on the schedule.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals still don't have a 100-yard game by either of their running backs, a surprising statistic for a team that likes to grind it out whenever possible.
BEREA, Ohio - Another stinging defeat. Another damaged quarterback.
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell knows it could have been worse.
CLEVELAND - They were a joke, an easy punch line for late-night TV talk-show hosts. The Jacksonville Jaguars were the NFL's bottom feeders, almost laughable.
SAN DIEGO - The Cincinnati Bengals came out to sunny San Diego and punched the Chargers in the nose.
SAN DIEGO - Maybe it was a good thing that the San Diego Chargers' game against the Cincinnati Bengals was blacked out in Southern California - a first in the NFL this season.
The Vikings lost quarterback Christian Ponder to a concussion, long before they went on to win 23-20 in overtime after each team missed a kick.
CLEVELAND - His eyes filled with tears, Joe Haden's voice cracked as his emotions alternated between disgust and disbelief.
CLEVELAND - This was the way Cecil Shorts always imagined it would happen: game on the line, ball in the air, his chance to the hero.