- Lawmakers return to consider McAuliffe vetoes Updated: Apr-23-14 3:13 am
- Anti-tax group praises Va. House speaker Updated: Apr-14-14 2:22 pm
- Beyer endorsed by Richardson, Dean Updated: Apr-13-14 12:14 pm
- Gerrymandering distorts Virginia's House makeup Updated: Mar-31-14 2:19 am
- Correction: Senator Assaulted story Updated: Mar-28-14 11:08 am
- Hearing reset in case of attack on lawmaker's wife Updated: Mar-28-14 6:10 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia lawmakers are returning to Richmond to consider Gov. Terry McAuliffe's changes to the General Assembly's 2014 legislation.
RICHMOND, Virginia - An anti-tax group Americans for Tax Reform is applauding House Speaker William J. Howell for his opposition to Medicaid expansion, praise that comes a year after the group advocated for new leadership in the House of Delegates.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Former Virginia lieutenant governor Don Beyer is picking up support from prominent national Democrats as he seeks a House seat in northern Virginia.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Take a look at Virginia's congressional delegation and you might think it's the same old reliably Republican state that backed 10 GOP presidential candidates in a row, starting with Richard Nixon in 1968.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - In a story March 26 about a report on an attack on a Virginia state senator by his son, The Associated Press reported erroneously the surname of the executive director of the Virginia Coalition for Open Government. Her name is Megan Rhyne, not Rhyme.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A hearing for a Charlottesville woman charged with assaulting the wife of Virginia House Minority Leader David J. Toscano has been rescheduled.