- Grizzlies' Martin says he has stress fracture in his foot Updated: Jun-29-15 4:06 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis Grizzlies first-round draft pick Jarell Martin says he has a stress fracture in his foot that will prevent him from playing in any summer league games.
- Clifford likes Hornets new look after trades, draft Updated: Jun-26-15 4:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets' roster has a vastly different look than it did two weeks ago. And third-year coach Steve Clifford said that's a good thing.
- Grizzlies select LSU forward Jarell Martin with 25th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 2:06 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace is a longtime friend of former LSU basketball coach Dale Brown. Their association played a role in the Grizzlies selecting LSU forward Jarell Martin with their first-round pick in the NBA draft Thursday night.
- Suns send 2nd-round pick Andrew Harrison to Grizzlies Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
- Rockets take Wisconsin's Sam Dekker with 18th pick in draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:30 am
HOUSTON - When Sam Dekker gets back home after his trip to New York for the NBA draft he might throw out some of the winter clothes he's had to wear for most of his life.
- Pelicans trade rights to 56th pick Michigan State F Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:05 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans traded the rights Thursday night to its only NBA draft pick.
- Mavs get Anderson from Virginia, Carlisle alma mater, at 21 Updated: Jun-26-15 1:02 am
DALLAS - Justin Anderson offered enough of what Dallas wanted for the Mavericks to stay put with their first-round pick in the NBA draft for the first time in nine years.
- Spurs take Serbian C Milutinov at No. 26 in draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:56 am
SAN ANTONIO - Eighteen years to the day after selecting Tim Duncan, the San Antonio Spurs chose another former swimmer in the first round of the NBA draft.
- Hornets trade 2nd round pick Juan Vaulet to Nets Updated: Jun-26-15 12:35 am
- Hornets take Wisconsin's Kaminsky with 9th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:29 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Frank Kaminsky grew up in the Chicago area, the walls of his bedroom decorated with posters of Michael Jordan.
- Rockets select Harrell With the 32nd pick in the draft Updated: Jun-25-15 11:31 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets have selected Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell with the 32nd overall pick in the draft.
- The Latest: Lanky commissioner stands tall during NBA draft Updated: Jun-25-15 11:31 pm
The Latest from the NBA draft at Barclays Center in New York (All times local):
- Grizzlies acquire Matt Barnes from Charlotte Hornets Updated: Jun-25-15 3:05 pm
- Hornets to send Henderson, Vonleh to Blazers for Batum Updated: Jun-24-15 10:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets continue to revamp their roster after a disappointing season in which they didn't shoot the ball well and failed to make the playoffs.
- Benson's daughter, grandchildren appeal competency ruling Updated: Jun-24-15 8:30 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The daughter and grandchildren of Tom Benson are appealing last week's ruling that found the Saints and Pelicans owner mentally competent to make his own business decisions.
- Magic trade Ridnour to Grizzlies for rights to Timma Updated: Jun-24-15 4:32 pm
- Ellis declining option with Mavs, will become free agent Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 pm
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is declining the player option for the final year of his contract with the Dallas Mavericks and will become an unrestricted free agent.
- Larry Nance Jr.'s NBA draft stock has risen Updated: Jun-24-15 11:36 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Larry Nance Jr's ticket to the NBA may have very little to do with his basketball skillset.
- Grizzlies' draft options center around Marc Gasol's decision Updated: Jun-23-15 1:21 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Not knowing what All-Star center Marc Gasol will do as a free agent leaves the Memphis Grizzlies facing a variety of options of what they could do in the NBA Draft.
- Gentry aims to bring Pelicans victory parade down Canal St. Updated: Jun-22-15 8:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Alvin Gentry apologized for a raspy voice during his introductory news conference Monday as coach of the New Orleans Pelicans.
- AP Sources: Hornets to host NBA All-Star game in 2017 Updated: Jun-22-15 5:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets won the bid to host the NBA All-Star game in 2017, people familiar with the situation said Monday.
- Jordan, SportsSouth donate $200,000 to benefit military Updated: Jun-22-15 3:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets owner Michael Jordan along with Fox SportsSouth donated $200,000 to Central Piedmont Community College's veterans employment fund.
- Pelicans' Gordon exercises final year option of contract Updated: Jun-18-15 6:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Pelicans guard Eric Gordon has exercised the final-year option in his contract, which will pay him about $15.5 million next season.
- Grizzlies' Jeff Green exercises option for 15-16 season Updated: Jun-18-15 4:15 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies forward Jeff Green has exercised his player option keeping him with Memphis for the 2015-16 season.
- Hornets trade Stephenson to Clippers for Hawes, Barnes Updated: Jun-15-15 10:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Lance Stephenson experiment is over in Charlotte.