- Wizards beat Bulls 101-99 in OT to take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:18 am
- Durant looking for answers against Tony Allen Updated: Apr-22-14 7:12 pm
- Spurs' Popovich wins NBA Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Grizzlies beat Thunder 111-105 in OT to tie series Updated: Apr-22-14 4:20 am
- Grizzlies beat Thunder 111-105 in OT to tie series Updated: Apr-22-14 12:38 am
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Ginobili welcome baby boy during playoff break Updated: Apr-21-14 5:11 pm
- Timberwolves' Rick Adelman retiring after 23 years Updated: Apr-21-14 5:08 pm
- Houston's Beverley cleared for Game 2 Updated: Apr-21-14 4:36 pm
- Aldridge leads Blazers over Rockets 122-120 in OT Updated: Apr-21-14 3:31 am
- Aldridge leads Portland over Houston 122-120 in OT Updated: Apr-21-14 2:35 am
- Slim Thug and Bun B drop Rockets remix Updated: Apr-20-14 10:26 pm
- Popovich to Sager: 'I promise I'll be nice' Updated: Apr-20-14 6:32 pm
- Duncan scores 27 points, Spurs beat Mavs 90-85 Updated: Apr-20-14 5:36 pm
- Calathes suspension a reminder of supplement risk Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Lillard looks to first postseason with Portland Updated: Apr-19-14 3:30 am
- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Davis provided hope for Pelicans, but needs help Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
CHICAGO - This one looked like it was slipping away from the Washington Wizards. Then, in a flash everything changed.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant is tired of hearing about Tony Allen's defense.
The San Antonio Spurs, the model for stability and sustained success in the modern NBA, were still a shaken team when they showed up for training camp in October, less than four months after a devastating loss to Miami in the NBA Finals.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant's four-point play was magnificent, even by his lofty standards.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nothing rattled the Memphis Grizzlies.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
SAN ANTONIO - Less than 24 hours after Manu Ginobili helped deliver a Game 1 victory over Dallas in the Western Conference playoffs, he helped deliver something even better.
MINNEAPOLIS - As his 23rd season as an NBA coach entered the home stretch, Rick Adelman looked tired.
HOUSTON - Rockets point guard Patrick Beverley has been cleared to play in Game 2 on Wednesday night after injuring his right knee in the opening game of the first-round playoff series against Portland.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was playing on another level Sunday night and had the emotional intensity to match the best performance of his career.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge had just fouled out late in overtime after scoring a career-high and franchise playoff-record 46 points when he went to Portland teammate Damian Lillard with a simple message.
HOUSTON - Daryl Morey is not only the general manager of the Houston Rockets and a graduate of MIT, he's also a fan of Houston's rap scene.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he looks forward to sideline reporter Craig Sager's return and "I promise I'll be nice."
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs rode the wide shoulders of Tim Duncan to victory.
NEW YORK - NBA players are warned at the start of every season about the dangers of nutritional supplements.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
NEW ORLEANS - The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.