- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Davis provided hope for Pelicans, but needs help Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Thunder's Collison, Pelicans' Rivers ejected Updated: Apr-14-14 9:11 pm
- Thunder resting Westbrook vs. Pelicans Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Pelicans waive Stiemsma, sign Ely Updated: Apr-14-14 1:27 pm
- Curry has 47, but Warriors fall 119-117 to Blazers Updated: Apr-14-14 1:20 am
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Belinelli emerges as next great Spurs role player Updated: Apr-13-14 1:08 pm
- Ellis, Nowitzki top Suns, get Mavs in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-14 12:41 am
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Cuban backs announcer after fine over ref comments Updated: Apr-12-14 9:00 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-12-14 3:45 am
- Gasol, Miller lead Grizzlies past Sixers, 117-95 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Pelicans Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 am
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
NEW ORLEANS - The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
NEW ORLEANS - Thunder forward Nick Collison and Pelicans guard Austin Rivers both have been ejected following a brief scuffle in the second quarter of Monday night's game between Oklahoma City and New Orleans.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have waived center Greg Stiemsma and signed center Melvin Ely for the final two games of the season, beginning with Monday night's home contest against Oklahoma City.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said an overtime thriller over Golden State was good preparation for the looming postseason.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
On the list of free agents available last summer, Marco Belinelli's name certainly didn't stand out.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is backing his public address announcer after the team had to pay a $25,000 fine because the announcer criticized referee Danny Crawford on Twitter after a recent game.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with five days remaining in the regular season:
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.