- Collison, Crawford lead Clippers past Grizzlies Updated: Dec-06-13 12:11 am
- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets Updated: Dec-04-13 11:42 pm
- NBA game in Mexico City postponed Updated: Dec-04-13 11:27 pm
- Pelicans' Davis won't need surgery on hand injury Updated: Dec-04-13 2:05 pm
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas Updated: Dec-04-13 12:41 am
- Nowitzki's strong finish leads Mavs over Bobcats Updated: Dec-04-13 12:26 am
- Grizzlies defeat Suns 110-91 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:12 am
- Spurs, Timberwolves to play in Mexico City Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 pm
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Duncan's jumper lifts Spurs over Hawks 102-100 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:32 am
- Parsons sits out against Jazz with back spasms Updated: Dec-02-13 10:35 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Pelicans' Davis breaks hand against Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 9:31 pm
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Wolves snap 3-game skid, win 112-106 at Dallas Updated: Dec-01-13 12:17 am
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Calderon out of Mavericks lineup with ankle bruise Updated: Nov-30-13 8:51 pm
- Pierce, Randolph out for Nets-Grizzlies game Updated: Nov-30-13 7:59 pm
- Holiday powers Pelicans in return to Philadelphia Updated: Nov-29-13 11:56 pm
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Duncan's big first half carries Spurs past Magic Updated: Nov-29-13 11:08 pm
- Horford hits winner, Hawks rally past Mavs 88-87 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:52 pm
- Nowitzki gets 22, Mavs hold off Warriors 103-99 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:35 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Clippers tightened their defense waiting for the offense to come around.
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis says he won't need surgery on his broken left hand and expects to remain as involved as possible with team activities while he heals.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki apparently wasn't kidding when he said an early season game against Charlotte was a must-win for the Mavericks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Jon Leuer's career night and Ed Davis' double-double helped the Memphis Grizzlies fill a void left by two key injuries.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
SAN ANTONIO - Here comes Tim Duncan once again. It turns out San Antonio's steady star needed a couple weeks to find his rejuvenated form from a year ago.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
DALLAS - Luc Mbah a Moute figured things out in a hurry with Minnesota. Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.
PHILADELPHIA - The crowd greeted Jrue Holiday with a warm ovation in the All-Star's first trip back to Philadelphia since the 76ers traded him to the Pelicans over the summer.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
ORLANDO, Florida - No Tony Parker. No problem for the San Antonio Spurs.
ATLANTA - Al Horford passed on the shot earlier in the game.
DALLAS - Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the third-quarter buzzer.