- Hornets C Jefferson out with left calf strain Updated: Nov-29-15 3:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets center Al Jefferson suffered an injury to his left leg in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks, with team officials calling his return "doubtful."
- Mavericks score first 16 points of second half, beat Nuggets Updated: Nov-29-15 12:48 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks could point to the best defensive quarter in the team's 36-year history for ending a three-game losing streak.
- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- Leonard scores 22, Spurs shut down Hawks for 5th straight Updated: Nov-29-15 12:25 am
SAN ANTONIO - Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer knows what to expect from San Antonio after spending 19 seasons working in the Spurs organization.
- Pelicans lose Davis to injury, Clippers win 111-90 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers rested all of his starters throughout the fourth quarter against New Orleans on Friday night, a rarity for the Clippers coach this season.
- Leonard scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets 91-80 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:01 am
DENVER - Kawhi Leonard is on quite a roll. The reigning NBA Defensive Player of the Year also is being noticed for his play on the offensive end.
- Millsap's double-double leads Hawks over Grizzlies, 116-101 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:49 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Paul Millsap and the Atlanta Hawks didn't panic when Memphis hit a string of early shots to build a double-digit lead.
- Harden scores 50 as Rockets beat winless 76ers 116-114 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:23 am
HOUSTON - With Philadelphia desperately for its first win, James Harden took over for the Houston Rockets.
- James scores 25 to lead Cavs over Hornets again, 95-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - LeBron James can't explain why he plays so well against the Charlotte Hornets, but he sure has a knack for picking up his game.
- Spurs beat Mavericks 88-83, win third straight Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs went to Kawhi Leonard on a critical possession late in the game, not to their Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
- Memphis hands Houston 3rd straight loss, 102-93 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
HOUSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies didn't panic after opening the season 3-6 because they were confident they had the players to turn things around.
- Anthony Davis lead Pelicans past Suns, 120-114 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- Hornets agree to multiyear extension with Steve Clifford Updated: Nov-25-15 6:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have entrusted their short-term future to coach Steve Clifford.
- Balanced Grizzlies send Mavs to second straight loss Updated: Nov-25-15 12:08 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are undefeated in the six games Jeff Green has scored at least 10 points. On Tuesday night, Green had a lot of company in the double-digit category.
- Spurs' Parker names cubs at Texas zoo for self, wife, son Updated: Nov-24-15 2:25 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs star Tony Parker had a walk on the wild side this week and has named three African lion cubs at the San Antonio Zoo after his wife, their son and himself.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Clutch Davis leads Pelicans past Suns, 122-116 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans first-year coach Alvin Gentry is starting to see evidence that his team can overcome its dismal start to the season.
- Porzingis leads Knicks past Rockets for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-22-15 2:04 am
HOUSTON - Carmelo Anthony and Derek Fisher insist they knew months ago that Kristaps Porzingis was capable of this type of performance.
- Spurs snap Grizzlies' four-game winning streak, 92-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs played poorly, were not sharp and heard all about it during a fiery timeout.
- Williams, Nowitzki lead Mavericks past Jazz, 102-93 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Deron Williams' homecoming, taking place three seasons after many Dallas Mavericks fans hoped, keeps getting better.
- Davis' big game in return lifts Pelicans over Spurs, 104-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - The moment Anthony Davis rose to block LaMarcus Aldridge's 15-foot jump shot marked the beginning of the end for the San Antonio Spurs.
- Jefferson, Hornets drop 76ers to 0-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The times that Al Jefferson is most confident he'll have a good game are not when the Hornets center is going against a rookie, and not even when he's facing a winless team.