- Dwight Howard suspended for 1 game after foul upgraded Updated: May-29-15 6:41 pm
- Judge keeps court closed in Saints, Pelicans ownership row Updated: May-29-15 2:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A judge denied a motion by media outlets who sought to open court for next week's trial involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and his estranged heirs.
- Rockets looking forward after elimination Updated: May-28-15 7:00 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets reached the Western Conference finals for the first time in 18 years before being eliminated in five games by the Golden State Warriors.
- Hornets expand Dell Curry's role in organization Updated: May-28-15 6:26 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Hornets have expanded Dell Curry's role, naming him the franchise's ambassador and special projects adviser.
- Warriors eliminate Rockets, end 40-year NBA Finals drought Updated: May-28-15 1:56 am
OAKLAND, California - After a generation of wishing and waiting, the Golden State Warriors have finally arrived on basketball's biggest stage again.
- Harden loses handle on ball in Rockets' season-ending loss Updated: May-28-15 1:26 am
OAKLAND, California - After carrying Houston to the Western Conference finals, James Harden couldn't even hold onto the ball when the Rockets needed him most.
- AP Source: Pelicans interview Jeff Van Gundy Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have interviewed Jeff Van Gundy for the club's vacant head coaching job, according to a person familiar with the situation.
- Howard could face suspension if Rockets force Game 6 Updated: May-27-15 11:11 pm
OAKLAND, California - Dwight Howard could miss Houston's next playoff game after picking up his seventh technical foul of the playoffs.
- Curry 'ready to go' for Game 5 after frightening fall Updated: May-27-15 10:57 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State star Stephen Curry said he had no lingering effects from his frightening fall before Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Wednesday night.
- Rockets' Howard won't be suspended for Game 5 vs Warriors Updated: May-26-15 8:29 pm
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Rockets respond to McHale's old-school coaching approach Updated: May-25-15 2:59 am
HOUSTON - Kevin McHale's stride is painful to watch.
- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop - and to like Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
HOUSTON - Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Gentry interviews with Pelicans, still focused on Warriors Updated: May-21-15 8:32 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr acknowledged Thursday that top assistant Alvin Gentry interviewed for the vacant New Orleans Pelicans' job.
- Warriors' Curry fined $5,000 for flop in Game 1 vs Rockets Updated: May-20-15 7:32 pm
- Calipari: 'Not interested' in vacant Pelicans coaching job Updated: May-19-15 2:06 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Calipari says he's not interested in the New Orleans Pelicans' coaching job and is happy at Kentucky.
- Rockets depth proves important in playoffs Updated: May-19-15 2:45 am
- All-Star center Marc Gasol will consider free agency options Updated: May-18-15 7:06 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies head into the offseason with a major goal: re-signing their free agent All-Star center.
- Changes may be in order after Clippers' playoff collapse Updated: May-18-15 3:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers were on the verge of finally shedding the dubious reputation that has dogged them for decades only to lose in the second round of the playoffs for the third time in four years.
- Rockets bounce back to advance to conference finals Updated: May-18-15 2:22 am
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- Lack of outside shooting costs Grizzlies in playoffs again Updated: May-16-15 12:42 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - For the fifth straight year, the Memphis Grizzlies have come up short of the NBA championship they want so badly.