- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents Updated: May-02-16 5:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have a major decision ahead of them this offseason - keep the core group from a team that tied for the third-best record in the Eastern Conference or revamp the roster by adding new pieces.
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 Updated: May-01-16 10:54 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade took a moment before tipoff Sunday to reflect on all that his Miami Heat endured this season.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Updated: Apr-29-16 11:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade hadn't made a 3-point shot since December, enduring a streak of 22 consecutive misses.
- Rockets must find coach in wake of first-round ouster Updated: Apr-29-16 7:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets' season got off to a disappointing start.
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Updated: Apr-29-16 7:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Nicolas Batum said he's "running on adrenaline" as he prepares for Game 6 of Charlotte's first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat following the birth of his son early Friday.
- Hornets C Spencer Hawes out for remainder of series vs Heat Updated: Apr-28-16 6:56 pm
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Jordan reiterates Hornets opposed to discrimination Updated: Apr-26-16 10:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan reiterated that the Charlotte Hornets are opposed to House Bill 2, which was recently passed in North Carolina and could prevent the NBA All-Star Game from coming to Charlotte.
- Nowitzki not retiring, all but certain to return to Mavs Updated: Apr-26-16 8:06 pm
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki is not retiring and almost certainly will spend a 19th season with the Mavericks.
- Warriors-Rockets Game 4: most 1st-round viewers since '02 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - Game 4 of the Warriors-Rockets series drew the largest television audience for the first round of the NBA playoffs in 14 years.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Updated: Apr-25-16 7:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas faces elimination without two of its interior threats.
- Whiteside will start Game 4 against Hornets; Batum out Updated: Apr-25-16 6:23 pm
- Tough choices ahead for Grizzlies with painful season over Updated: Apr-25-16 3:05 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of things they could control by assembling a roster good enough to challenge for the NBA title.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- Spurs rout Grizzlies 116-95, sweep their way to semifinals Updated: Apr-24-16 5:14 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The San Antonio Spurs have swept their way into the Western Conference semifinals after an almost perfunctory, yet very physical test from the most injury-depleted team ever in the NBA playoffs.
- Lights go out during Game 4 between Spurs-Grizzlies Updated: Apr-24-16 2:25 pm
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Thunder, Mavericks get testy again in front of OKC bench Updated: Apr-23-16 9:08 pm
DALLAS - The testy first-round series between regional rivals Oklahoma City and Dallas got a little testier.
- Mavs' Williams leaves early after aggravating sports hernia Updated: Apr-23-16 8:52 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks guard Deron Williams' attempt to play through a sports hernia in Game 4 of a first-round series against Oklahoma City lasted less than 2 minutes.
- Chris Bosh makes trip to Charlotte to support Heat teammates Updated: Apr-23-16 4:31 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade asked Chris Bosh to send him text messages during the Miami Heat's playoff trip to Charlotte, hoping his fellow All-Star would offer feedback on what he was seeing back home on television.