- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Spurs beat Magic 121-112, win 6th straight Updated: Mar-09-14 12:44 am
- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats Updated: Mar-09-14 12:14 am
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game Updated: Mar-08-14 12:38 am
- Mavs blow 30-point lead, rally past Blazers 103-98 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:32 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul Updated: Mar-07-14 9:29 pm
- Grizzlies get Randolph back for game against Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 6:28 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs past Heat, 111-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 am
- Sacramento Kings sign Royce White to 10-day deal Updated: Mar-06-14 1:35 pm
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- Nets beat Grizzlies, over .500 for first time Updated: Mar-05-14 11:30 pm
- James Harden scores 31, Rockets down Magic 101-89 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:53 pm
- Grizzlies' Randolph out against Nets with flu Updated: Mar-05-14 7:45 pm
- Magic without Nelson, Oladipo vs. Rockets Updated: Mar-05-14 6:09 pm
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Heat 106-103 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:08 am
- Green scores 24, Spurs beat Cavaliers 122-101 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:36 pm
- Mavs' Mekel goes to D-League in return from injury Updated: Mar-04-14 7:49 pm
- Mavs need to beat best of West in playoff pursuit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans Updated: Mar-04-14 2:30 am
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
SAN ANTONIO - Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
NEW ORLEANS - Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.
CHICAGO - Zach Randolph is back in the lineup after missing the Memphis Grizzlies' last game with the flu.
SAN ANTONIO - Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings have signed forward Royce White to a 10-day contract.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
NEW YORK - Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.
ORLANDO, Florida - Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
NEW YORK - Zach Randolph missed the Memphis' Grizzlies game in Brooklyn on Wednesday night because of the flu.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
HOUSTON - LeBron James was wiped out - and it showed.
CLEVELAND - They found the open man. They made the extra pass. They moved the ball with stunning efficiency.
DALLAS - Mavericks rookie guard Gal Mekel is ready to return after missing nearly two months with a knee injury and will play at least two games in the NBA Development League.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki joked after a loss to San Antonio that the Mavericks don't "want to see anyone" in the playoffs, given their recent record against winning teams.