- Conley comes back, leads Grizzlies past Warriors 97-90 Updated: May-06-15 2:38 am
OAKLAND, California - The masked man came to the rescue for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley starts in Game 2 vs Warriors Updated: May-05-15 11:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - Memphis point guard Mike Conley started for the Grizzlies in Tuesday night's Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors after missing the previous three playoff games.
- TIPOFF: Paul '50-50' for Clippers; Bulls' Rose ready to play Updated: May-05-15 7:35 pm
- Howard happy in Houston and focused on getting a ring Updated: May-05-15 7:11 pm
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard knows he's a polarizing figure. He's finally learned to be OK with that.
- Griffin's triple-double lifts Clippers over Rockets 117-101 Updated: May-05-15 1:38 am
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers knew no one player could make up for Chris Paul's absence.
- Spurs facing most uncertain future ever under Popovich Updated: May-04-15 6:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are facing their most uncertain future ever under Gregg Popovich.
- Clippers-Rockets Playoff Capsule Updated: May-04-15 9:32 am
WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Mike Conley to travel with Grizzlies; playing status unclear Updated: May-01-15 4:30 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley will travel with the team for its first two games of the Western Conference semifinals against the Golden State Warriors, but his status for the series is uncertain.
- Mavericks' Parsons has knee surgery; no timetable for return Updated: May-01-15 4:24 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons has undergone knee surgery, and there is no timetable for his return.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Blazers head home after season marked by injuries Updated: Apr-30-15 7:47 pm
- Rockets fire social media manager after distasteful tweet Updated: Apr-30-15 2:39 am
- Grizzlies advance, beating Trail Blazers 99-93 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-30-15 1:50 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies missed one chance to finish off their first-round series and get some much-needed rest before facing the Golden State Warriors.
- Portland's Lillard breaks out of his playoff slump Updated: Apr-29-15 2:17 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard doesn't want to hear that no team has ever come back from a 0-3 start in an NBA playoff series.
- Houston beats Dallas 103-94 to advance to second round Updated: Apr-29-15 12:32 am
HOUSTON - James Harden's message was simple and clear after the Houston Rockets' first playoff series victory since 2009.
- Coach: Pelicans concerned about Holiday, want Asik back Updated: Apr-28-15 9:35 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Monty Williams expressed little concern about his contract after a season in which the New Orleans Pelicans improved by 11 victories, despite lousy luck with injuries, and made the playoffs for the first time in four seasons.
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Blazers stave off elimination with 99-92 win over Memphis Updated: Apr-28-15 2:35 am
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Nowitzki still working with Mavs in trouble against Rockets Updated: Apr-27-15 8:32 pm
DALLAS - As usual, Dirk Nowitzki stayed on the practice court long after the rest of the Dallas players, shooting jumper after jumper on a day between first-round playoff games against Houston.
- Memphis' Randolph gets nostalgic about his start in Portland Updated: Apr-27-15 2:42 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Grizzlies' playoff series against the Trail Blazers had Memphis forward Zach Randolph waxing a bit nostalgic.