- Prince Harry, Desmond Tutu, others honor Mandela Updated: Mar-03-14 10:16 am
- UK's anti-Europe party seeks gains in EU election Updated: Mar-01-14 11:38 am
- Merkel: We need strong UK in strong Europe Updated: Feb-27-14 9:01 am
- Man guilty of slaying UK soldier sentenced to life Updated: Feb-26-14 1:22 pm
- Czech pilot who fought for UK, France dies at 95 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:08 pm
- Bomb scare at UK naval base declared false alarm Updated: Feb-17-14 7:14 am
- UK: Crude bombs sent to army recruitment offices Updated: Feb-13-14 3:57 pm
LONDON - Prince Harry, former Archbishop of Cape Town Desmond Tutu, and Prime Minister David Cameron have joined nearly 2,000 people in a memorial service for the late South African President Nelson Mandela.
LONDON - Fruitcake-free and ready to roll: That was the message from the upstart United Kingdom Independence Party as it finished a two-day conference Saturday focused on winning more seats in the European Parliament.
LONDON - German Chancellor Angela Merkel wooed a welcoming but skeptical audience of British lawmakers Thursday with a call for a strong, unified Europe with Britain at its heart.
LONDON - An al-Qaida-inspired extremist was sentenced to life without parole Wednesday for hacking an off-duty British soldier to death on a London street in front of horrified passers-by.
PRAGUE - Fighter pilot Miroslav Standera, who fled Czechoslovakia to fight for the British and French air forces in World War II, has died at age 95.
LONDON - Police say a package that sparked a security incident at the Royal Navy warfare school in southern England did not pose a threat.
LONDON - The British government said Thursday that crude but viable package bombs sent to seven British army recruitment offices appear to be the work of Northern Ireland militants.