- NKorea complains over barber's Kim Jong Un poster Updated: Apr-16-14 1:01 pm
- Royal Navy chief warns on Scottish independence Updated: Apr-15-14 7:04 am
- Queen hosts Irish president on 1st UK state visit Updated: Apr-08-14 7:17 pm
- Century of clashes, compromise between UK, Ireland Updated: Apr-08-14 4:10 pm
- Killer of British soldier appeals life sentence Updated: Apr-08-14 10:34 am
- UK's Cameron orders probe of Muslim Brotherhood Updated: Apr-01-14 1:25 pm
- British soldier faces terror, explosives offenses Updated: Mar-26-14 1:38 pm
- Iraqi families drop claims of unlawful killings Updated: Mar-20-14 5:58 pm
LONDON - North Korea has made a diplomatic appeal to the British government to get a London salon out of its hair.
LONDON - The head of the Royal Navy says that Scottish independence would weaken Britain's sea forces.
LONDON - Amid regal pomp at Queen Elizabeth II's Windsor Castle home, the Irish president and the British monarch have begun Ireland's first state visit to Britain with expressions of mutual affection and respect - and a shared determination to consign national hatreds to a sorrow-tinged past.
DUBLIN - Relations between Britain and Ireland have experienced a century of rebellion, terror and treaties, culminating in this week's first-ever state visit by Ireland's president. A look at key flashpoints:
LONDON - An al-Qaida-inspired extremist convicted of murdering a British soldier in a frenzied street attack has appealed against his sentence of life in prison without parole.
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered the country's intelligence agencies to investigate the Muslim Brotherhood, amid reports the group is using London as a base to plan militant activities after a crackdown in Egypt.
LONDON - British prosecutors have charged a 19-year-old soldier with terrorism and explosives offenses.
LONDON - Lawyers representing Iraqi families say they concede there is insufficient evidence to back their claims that British soldiers unlawfully killed civilians in southern Iraq in 2004.