- Man City ousted from FA Cup, Madrid rolls in Spain Updated: Mar-09-14 7:07 pm
- Juventus beats Fiorentina 1-0 for 14-point lead Updated: Mar-09-14 6:58 pm
- Balotelli, De Rossi missing for Italy vs. Spain Updated: Mar-02-14 3:24 pm
- Spain calls up Diego Costa for Italy friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:11 am
- Spurs are 1st EPL team to win Europe match in 2014 Updated: Feb-27-14 5:48 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Feb-19-14 9:39 am
- Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado suspended for cup final Updated: Feb-13-14 12:42 pm
Manchester City suffered an unceremonious exit from the FA Cup on Sunday, three days before it tries to overturn a 2-0 deficit at Barcelona in the Champions League.
MILAN - Juventus took a giant step towards a third straight Serie A title after beating Fiorentina 1-0 on Sunday to extend its lead at the top of the standings to 14 points with second-placed Roma losing 1-0 at Napoli.
ROME - Mario Balotelli is out injured and Daniele De Rossi has been dropped due to a code of ethics violation for Italy's friendly at World Cup holder Spain on Wednesday.
MADRID - Brazilian-born forward Diego Costa was called up by Spain on Friday for next week's friendly against Italy, and veteran strikers David Villa and Fernando Torres were not wanted.
LONDON - After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.
LONDON - Juventus certainly had grander designs in Europe this season. But having lost 1-0 to Galatasaray in a decisive Champions League group match, the Italian powerhouse's campaign has dropped into the Europa League, with a tricky round-of-32 tie against another Turkish side, Trabzonspor.
ROME - Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado will miss the Italian Cup final against Napoli after receiving a one-match suspension.