- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- Dortmund beats Napoli 3-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 6:05 pm
- Napoli, Arsenal looking to advance from Group F Updated: Nov-25-13 7:17 am
- Parts of Juve Stadium closed for insulting chants Updated: Nov-11-13 2:32 pm
- Switzerland recalls Lustenberger to face SKorea Updated: Nov-08-13 11:33 am
- Costa called on for Spain's friendlies in Africa Updated: Nov-07-13 12:39 pm
- Ramsey's goal gives Arsenal 1-0 win at Dortmund Updated: Nov-06-13 5:12 pm
- Napoli eliminates Marseille from Champions League Updated: Nov-06-13 5:03 pm
MILAN - Here are five things to know about Serie A ahead of this weekend's matches:
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund, last season's runner-up, beat Napoli 3-1 on Tuesday to revive its chances of advancing to the knockout stage of the Champions League.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The only sure thing in Group F is that Marseille is already eliminated.
MILAN - Portions of the Juventus Stadium will be closed to fans for the club's next two home matches as punishment for insulting territorial chants in Sunday's 3-0 win over Napoli.
BERN, Switzerland - Hertha Berlin captain Fabian Lustenberger was recalled Friday to the Switzerland squad for its friendly against fellow World Cup qualifier South Korea.
MADRID - Brazilian-born, naturalized Spanish striker Diego Costa was called up for the first time by Spain to play in a pair of friendlies in Africa.
DORTMUND, Germany - Aaron Ramsey scored in the second half with Arsenal's first attempt on goal for a 1-0 victory at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday.
NAPLES, Italy - Gonzalo Higuain scored twice as Napoli eliminated Marseille from the Champions League with a 3-2 win on Wednesday.