- Turnover-prone Wake Forest falls to Duke 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:11 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Wake Forest's final game looked an awful lot like the rest of the season.
- Sirk, Duke hold on to beat Wake Forest 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:01 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Duke was in this spot before, needing only a special-teams tackle with no time left to wrap up an important victory.
- Duke rally falls short in 42-34 loss to Virginia Updated: Nov-21-15 9:03 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Duke coach David Cutcliffe has never been afraid to mix and match his quarterbacks to see what works, using both Anthony Boone and Thomas Sirk as goal-line specialists in recent years. So it was no surprise when Cutcliffe went to backup Parker Boehme with the Blue Devils mired in a three-game losing streak.
- Johns' career day helps Virginia beat Duke 42-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:50 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - For one day, the coaching questions and uncertain future didn't matter for Virginia. Neither did the Cavaliers' recent run of poor form against Duke, nor their recent elimination from bowl consideration. For one day, everything was good.
- Duke upgrades QB Sirk to probable for Virginia game Updated: Nov-19-15 1:08 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has upgraded quarterback Thomas Sirk to probable for this week's game at Virginia.
- Duke kicks 3 players off team, turns focus to Virginia Updated: Nov-17-15 3:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - It would be easy to pin Duke's troubles on the lateral.
- Coach focusing on finishing strong for Virginia's seniors Updated: Nov-16-15 4:59 pm
Virginia coach Mike London hopes a strong finish can temper the disappointment of another season without a bowl appearance.
- Peterman leads Pitt past Duke 31-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 4:16 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Pittsburgh put together its best game of the season - and certainly its most lopsided win.
- Duke quarterback Thomas Sirk questionable for game vs. Pitt Updated: Nov-12-15 12:11 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke coach says quarterback Thomas Sirk is questionable for this week's game against Pittsburgh.
- No. 21 Tar Heels meet rival Blue Devils in key ACC matchup Updated: Nov-06-15 10:43 am
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina sits alone atop the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division, still unbeaten in league play and positioned to make a run at the ACC title game.
- Miami says ACC acknowledged other blown calls at Duke Updated: Nov-05-15 6:31 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami has told season-ticket holders and donors that the Atlantic Coast Conference acknowledged "multiple incorrect calls" against the Hurricanes in last weekend's wild win over Duke, including an erroneous pass interference call on the drive where the Blue Devils scored a go-ahead touchdown.
- No. 21 Tar Heels finding biggest improvements in secondary Updated: Nov-05-15 3:36 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Charlton Warren saw plenty of ability in the defensive backs he inherited at North Carolina. The Tar Heels assistant coach just had to fix their techniques and fundamentals after they were part of the worst statistical defense in program history last year.
- Those crazy, end-of-game kick returns? It's mostly ad lib Updated: Nov-05-15 5:29 am
By now, the eight-lateral kick return for Miami's winning touchdown over Duke last weekend has joined California's storied five-lateral "Play To Beat The Band" against Stanford in 1982 in college football lore.
- ACC coaches happy with how league handles officials reviews Updated: Nov-04-15 1:10 pm
All eyes around the Atlantic Coast Conference will be on officials this weekend.
- Duke moves on from Miami loss, focuses on No. 21 UNC Updated: Nov-03-15 3:36 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has good reason to move past the Miami Miracle - or, as it's referred to here, the Debacle in Durham.
- Officiating decisions mar Miami's madcap return to beat Duke Updated: Nov-01-15 5:38 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Miami kept its final chance alive for nearly a minute, flinging the ball all over the field. The officials reviewed the play for another nine minutes.
- Wild win: Miami uses 8 laterals in 30-27 win over Duke Updated: Nov-01-15 12:58 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Miami players kept chucking the ball back and forth, trying to stay upright, to somehow keep the game going just long enough to make something magical happen.