- Elon rallies to beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:40 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Tyler Seibring's 3-pointer gave Elon the lead with 45 seconds to go and the Phoenix beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 on Thursday.
- McCarthy's hot shooting helps Harvard dump Bryant 80-45 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:04 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Tommy McCarthy scored 16 points and had eight assists to lead Harvard to an 80-45 victory over Bryant on Wednesday night.
- Charles leads Holy Cross to 69-60 win over Sacred Heart Updated: Nov-25-15 3:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles scored 15 with seven rebounds and Matt Zignorski had 13 points to help Holy Cross beat Sacred Heart 69-60 Wednesday.
- New Mexico State pulls in OT, beats Robert Morris 81-71 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:21 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Ian Baker scored 7 of his 10 points in overtime as New Mexico State defeated Robert Morris 81-71 to weather a challenge in the Air Force Classic on Tuesday night.
- Kent State takes 79-60 victory over Saint Francis (Pa) Updated: Nov-24-15 11:25 pm
KENT, Ohio - Jimmy Hall scored 16 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Kent State beat Saint Francis (Pennsylvania) 79-60 on Tuesday night.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Late free throw helps Delaware top Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:34 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Kory Holden had 21 points, and Cazmon Hayes made one of three free throws with 0.9 second left to help Delaware edge past Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 on Tuesday night.
- Binghamton beats Central Connecticut State 81-75 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:13 pm
NEW BRITIAN, Connecticut - Willie Rodriguez scored a career-high 27 points and Binghamton picked up its first victory by keeping Central Connecticut State winless 81-75 Tuesday night.
- Graham nears triple-double; Air Force beats Robert Morris Updated: Nov-22-15 6:30 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Hayden Graham had 16 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists, and Air Force beat Robert Morris 64-52 on Sunday.
- LIU-Brooklyn rallies past NC Central 78-77 in final minutes Updated: Nov-22-15 2:37 pm
NEW YORK - Jerome Frink scored 18 points and had a key block in the closing seconds to help Long Island-Brooklyn to a 78-77 comeback victory over North Carolina Central on Sunday.
- Sabonis leads No. 10 Gonzaga over Mount St. Mary's 101-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:47 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga coach Mark Few watched the No. 10 Bulldogs build big leads over Mount St. Mary's in the first half, only to see the visitors claw back into the game.
- Saint Louis goes to 3-0, beats St. Francis-Brooklyn 76-60 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - Milik Yarbrough scored 17 points off the bench and Miles Reynolds added another 15 as Saint Louis pulled away from St. Francis-Brooklyn in the second half to post a 76-60 victory Saturday night and go to 3-0 to start the season.
- Fairfield needs overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:25 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Tyler Nelson and Jerry Johnson Jr. each scored 16 points and Fairfield converted seven of eight from the line in overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Saturday night for its first win in its home debut.
- Brett Bisping scores 24 to lead Siena past Bryant 78-59 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:03 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Brett Bisping scored a career-high 24 points and Nico Clareth added 16 to help Siena cruise to a 78-59 win over Bryant on Saturday night.
- St. Francis jumps on American 68-48 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:24 pm
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Ben Millaud-Meunier had 19 points and six assists, and St. Francis jumped out to a 25-point halftime lead on its way to a 68-48 win over American University Saturday night.
- Balanced Fordham defeats Fairleigh Dickinson 85-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:42 pm
NEW YORK - Christian Sengfelder and Joseph Chartouny scored 15 points each to lead a balanced Fordham to an 85-62 win over Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday.
- Henson's 24 points lead Wagner over Maine 87-73 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:26 pm
STATEN ISLAND, New York - Corey Henson scored 24 points, Dwaun Anderson added 15, and Wagner pulled away late in an 87-73 win over Maine on Saturday.
- McLaughlin, Bryant beat Prairie View A&M 71-58 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:22 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Gus Riley scored 18 points on 8-of-12 shooting, Shane McLaughlin had a career-high 14 assists and Bryant beat Prairie View A&M 71-58 Friday night.
- Corbetts officiate a Division I game together Updated: Nov-20-15 2:26 am
NEW YORK - Ed Corbett has officiated hundreds, maybe a thousand, college basketball games. From games that are played in front of hundreds of fans to the sport's biggest stage - the Final Four.
- Chriss leads Washington to 100-67 rout of Mount St. Mary's Updated: Nov-20-15 1:39 am
SEATTLE - The physical challenge was going to be obvious for Washington, returning home less than a week after playing its season opener 7,000 miles away in China.
- Frink with 25 points, LIU Brooklyn beats Maine 84-79 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:46 pm
NEW YORK - Jerome Frink had 25 points and nine rebounds to lead LIU Brooklyn to an 84-79 victory over Maine on Thursday night.
- White with 3-point play, UMass beats Sacred Heart 87-84 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:30 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Isaac White converted a 3-point play in the final five seconds and Massachusetts-Lowell beat Sacred Heart 87-84 on Wednesday night.
- Bucknell downs Robert Morris, 81-76 Updated: Nov-18-15 9:13 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - Zach Thomas scored 19 points on 7-of-14 shooting and Ryan Frazier went 4-of-4 at the free throw line in the final 10 seconds to help lead Bucknell to an 81-76 win on Wednesday night.
- Bryant pulls away from Emerson College, 82-69 Updated: Nov-18-15 8:57 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Nisre Zouzoua scored 23 points on 8-of-11 shooting, including 4-of-7 from 3-point range, to help lead Bryant past Emerson College, 82-69, on Wednesday night.
- St. Francis Brooklyn rolls over Mount St. Vincent 93-67 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:15 pm
NEW YORK - Yunus Hopkinson scored a career-high 25 points to lead St. Francis Brooklyn to a 93-67 win over Division III's Mount St. Vincent on Tuesday night.