- Brickman sets record, LIU Brooklyn over NJIT 96-93 Updated: Dec-12-13 11:29 pm
- Bryant can't keep up with No. 3 Buckeyes, 86-48 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:08 pm
- Smith has 19 as No. 3 OSU rolls over Bryant, 86-48 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:44 pm
- Central Connecticut State tops Hartford 73-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:47 pm
- Robinson, Monmouth top St. Francis 73-58 Updated: Dec-10-13 9:24 pm
- Weary FDU comes up short at No. 23 Iowa Updated: Dec-09-13 10:02 pm
- Lehigh holds off LIU Brooklyn for 76-69 win Updated: Dec-09-13 10:02 pm
- No. 23 Iowa beats Fairleigh Dickinson 92-59 Updated: Dec-09-13 9:49 pm
- Notre Dame pulls away late, tops Bryant 70-59 Updated: Dec-09-13 9:26 pm
- Wagner beats Penn in overtime thriller 75-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:36 pm
- Princeton rolls past Fairleigh Dickinson 77-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:17 pm
- Zone, energy help CCSU hang with No. 5 Buckeyes Updated: Dec-07-13 8:08 pm
- Ross has 23, No. 5 Buckeyes beat CCSU, 74-56 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:53 pm
- Toledo edges RMU 80-77 to remain undefeated Updated: Dec-07-13 6:57 pm
- St. Francis (Pa) pulls away from Cornell 72-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:42 pm
- Mount St. Mary's tops Loyola 70-58 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:18 pm
- Lafayette rallies past Sacred Heart 86-79 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:11 pm
- Purdue outlasts Eastern Michigan 69-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:52 pm
- North Dakota State defeats Bryant 66-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:24 pm
- Seton Hall streaks past LIU-Brooklyn 92-81 Updated: Dec-05-13 9:18 pm
- Bryant gets past Yale 72-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:35 pm
- Youngstown State beats Robert Morris 84-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- Sacred Heart takes down Hofstra 73-59 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:48 pm
- Binghamton defeats Mount St. Mary's 74-70 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:44 pm
- Lehigh outlasts St. Francis 57-50 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:47 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jason Brickman broke the Northeast Conference career assists record on Thursday night and led LIU Brooklyn over NJIT 96-93.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Bryant coach Tim O'Shea used to coach at Ohio University, about 80 miles from the state's dominating presence, Ohio State.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When opposing teams scout No. 3 Ohio State, they seldom notice Lenzelle Smith Jr.
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Malcolm McMillan scored 11 of his team-high 15 points in the first half as Central Connecticut State pulled away from Hartford for a 73-59 win Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Justin Robinson scored 10 points, grabbed seven rebounds, dished out nine assists and had three steals to lead Monmouth to a 73-58 win over St. Francis Tuesday night.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Fairleigh Dickinson made some noise back home in New Jersey by knocking off instate rivals Rutgers and Seton Hall.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Jesse Chuku scored 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Lehigh past LIU Brooklyn 76-69 Monday night.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - With an early start time, a late-arriving crowd and a huge rivalry game to look ahead to, No. 23 Iowa could have easily overlooked heavy underdog Fairleigh Dickinson.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant hit a late 3-pointer and scored 23 points Monday to help Notre Dame scrap out a win over Bryant, 70-59 in the second round of the Gotham Classic at Purcell Pavilion.
PHILADELPHIA - Kenneth Ortiz and Latif Rivers each scored 18 points as Wagner outlasted Pennsylvania 75-69 in an overtime thriller on Saturday night.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Spencer Weisz scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Princeton rolled over Fairleigh Dickinson 77-55 on Saturday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Even though his team lost, Central Connecticut State coach Howie Dickenman felt it turned a corner.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - For the first four games of the season, just about everybody was playing well for Ohio State except LaQuinton Ross.
ITHACA, New York - Malik Harmon scored 19 points as St. Francis outlasted Cornell for a 72-62 win Saturday.
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Rashad Whack scored 18 points, leading four Mount St. Mary's players in double figures in a 70-58 win over Loyola on Saturday.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Nick Lindner had his hand on nearly every score in a pivotal run down the stretch as Lafayette rallied from five points down to defeat Sacred Heart 86-79 on Saturday afternoon.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Bryson Scott made his first career start and had 16 points and five assists to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 69-64 victory over the Eastern Michigan Eagles on Saturday.
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - TrayVonn Wright scored 18 points and sparked a second-half run that sent North Dakota State to a 66-62 victory over Bryant on Saturday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Brian Oliver came off the bench to score 26 points, nailing a career-high eight 3-pointers in leading Seton Hall to a 92-81 victory over Long Island University-Brooklyn on Thursday night at the Prudential Center.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Alex Francis and Dyami Starks each scored 22 points, leading Bryant in a second-half rally en route to a 72-64 win over Yale Wednesday night.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Steve Glowiak scored 18 points on six 3-pointers, leading a hot-shooting Sacred Heart offense past Hofstra 73-59 on Wednesday night.
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Jordan Reed scored 17 points joining three of his teammates in double digits as Binghamton defeated Mount St. Mary's 74-70 on Wednesday night.
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Tim Kempton scored 18 points and pulled down a career-high 15 rebounds as Lehigh took down St. Francis 57-50 on Wednesday night.