- Florida State holds off BC, 74-70 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:39 pm
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- Florida stays No. 1 in AP poll Updated: Mar-03-14 12:42 pm
- Florida State keeps tourney hopes alive, 81-71 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:47 pm
- FSU's stifling defense keys 71-66 win vs. Pitt Updated: Feb-23-14 8:47 pm
- North Carolina wins 7th straight; beats FSU 81-75 Updated: Feb-17-14 10:38 pm
- Florida St. rallies past Wake Forest 67-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:06 pm
- Miami defeats Florida State 77-73 Updated: Feb-10-14 9:56 pm
- Maryland rolls to 83-71 win over Florida State Updated: Feb-08-14 5:23 pm
- Florida State defeats Virginia Tech 70-50 at home Updated: Feb-05-14 11:53 pm
BOSTON - Aaron Thomas scored 26 points, Okaro White 24 and Florida State pulled out a much-needed 74-70 win over Boston College on Tuesday night.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
Florida, Wichita State and Arizona are the top three teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll for the second straight week.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devon Bookert scored 16 points off the bench, going 4 for 4 on 3-pointers, as Florida State defeated Georgia Tech 81-71 on Sunday.
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania - Okaro White scored 22 points and Florida State played stifling defense to beat Pittsburgh 71-66 on Sunday.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - North Carolina faced an unlikely 15-point deficit with one of its top players having an off night against Florida State on Monday. Maybe just as unlikely was Kennedy Meeks stepping up to save the day.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Ian Miller came off the bench to score a career-high 25 points, and Florida State overcame a 16-point first half deficit to defeat Wake Forest 67-60 on Saturday night.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Donnavan Kirk scored 16 points as Miami earned a rare Atlantic Coast Conference win with a 77-73 victory against rival Florida State.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Seth Allen scored 21 of his career-high 32 points in the decisive first half, and Maryland beat Florida State 83-71 Saturday to climb over .500 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Aaron Thomas hit a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 24 points to lead Florida State to a 70-50 victory over Virginia Tech in Atlantic Coast Conference action. The Seminoles broke a season-high three-game losing streak in the process.