- Marshall gives up HR to Grandal in 13th as D-Backs lose 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 10:21 pm
- Grandal's 13th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over D-Backs 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 9:48 pm
- All-Star OF Carlos Quentin retires in minors with Mariners Updated: May-02-15 2:45 am
SEATTLE - Carlos Quentin retired Friday after chronic knee injuries cut short his All-Star career.
- Pacheco, Tomas lead Diamondbacks to 9-1 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-30-15 1:30 am
PHOENIX - The way the Arizona Diamondbacks have been hitting the last few days, they didn't seem to need a sterling performance from starting pitcher Josh Collmenter.
- Arizona's Bradley to DL after getting struck by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 9:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks placed pitcher Archie Bradley on the 15-day disabled list with a sinus fracture in the right side of his face Wednesday, the result of being struck with a batted ball in the second inning of Tuesday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Diamondbacks RHP Archie Bradley hit in face by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 12:41 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was hit in the face by a line drive off the bat of Colorado Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez, but it appeared the Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher avoided a severe injury Tuesday night.
- Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinson's disease Updated: Apr-28-15 9:50 pm
DETROIT - Kirk Gibson has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Pirates complete 1st desert sweep with 8-0 win over D-backs Updated: Apr-26-15 8:35 pm
PHOENIX - Pittsburgh's slow start to the season is quickly fading into the rearview mirror.
- Bolsinger called up to make start Updated: Apr-23-15 3:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Righthander Mike Bolsinger was recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City to make Friday's start against the San Francisco Giants.
- Rangers miss early opportunities, lose 8-5 to Arizona Updated: Apr-23-15 1:47 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was missing badly, putting one hitter on base after another.
- Effectively-wild Bradley leads Arizona to 8-5 win over Texas Updated: Apr-23-15 1:44 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley heard the bullpen phone ring, saw the activity behind the fence down the left field line. His third career start was not going well and a quick exit appeared to be on the horizon.
- Diamondbacks move up pitcher Bradley to No. 8 in lineup Updated: Apr-22-15 9:15 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have batted their pitcher in the eighth spot for the second time in franchise history.
- Errors, shaky bullpen cost Diamondbacks in loss to Rangers Updated: Apr-22-15 2:36 am
- Diamondbacks place Lamb on 15-day disabled list Updated: Apr-21-15 7:00 pm
- US-Cuba relations challenge ballplayers choosing pro path Updated: Apr-21-15 5:52 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Yasmany Tomas had three choices to continue his baseball career: stay in Cuba and make up to $2,500 a month, play in Japan with a shot at a million dollar contract, or give up family and life in the island on hopes of hitting the jackpot in the major leagues.
- Goldschmidt leads Diamondbacks past Giants 5-1 Updated: Apr-19-15 8:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - After a last-place finish a year ago, the Arizona Diamondbacks will take solace in any small positives to start this season. A winning trip and series victory against the defending World Series champions sure counts as one.
- Upton homers in 8th to give Padres 3-2 win vs Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-16-15 1:00 am
SAN DIEGO - A year ago, a game like this seemed destined to go extra innings.
- D-backs outline fan attire behind the plate, not force it Updated: Apr-15-15 11:50 pm
PHOENIX - Turns out, the Arizona Diamondbacks are not forcing fans sitting behind home plate to change if they're wearing clothing that supports the opposing team. They're only encouraging it.
- Diamondbacks promote heralded Cuban outfielder Tomas Updated: Apr-15-15 9:14 pm
- Guerrero, Dodgers hold off Arizona 7-4 in series finale Updated: Apr-12-15 8:41 pm
PHOENIX - Alex Guerrero was in the lineup after two players were injured in a span of two pitches the previous night.
- Giants beat Arizona 5-2 for Heston's first big league win Updated: Apr-09-15 1:53 am
PHOENIX - Chris Heston plunked the first batter he faced and compounded it by throwing the ball into right field while trying to pick him off. The two-base error led to a run, not exactly the start a pitcher going for his first big league win wanted.
- Trumbo powers Diamondbacks to 4-2 win over Cubs Updated: Apr-04-15 9:20 pm