- Passed balls cost A's in 6-4 loss to Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-29-15 3:02 am
PHOENIX - Stephen Vogt couldn't do anything more than feel terrible about his two passed balls in one inning, mistakes that cost the Oakland Athletics the lead in their latest loss.
- Goldschmidt homers in Diamondbacks' 6-4 win over A's Updated: Aug-29-15 12:56 am
PHOENIX - Pinch-hitter Aaron Hill's double produced the go-ahead run in the seventh inning off Oakland ace Sonny Gray, Paul Goldschmidt homered and the Arizona Diamondbacks rallied for a 6-4 victory over the Athletics on Friday night.
- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Reliever Marshall recounts near-death injury, rapid recovery Updated: Aug-25-15 11:52 pm
PHOENIX - Three weeks after he took a line drive to the face that nearly killed him, relief pitcher Evan Marshall was back at Chase Field on Tuesday night, hugging his teammates and recounting what so far has been a remarkably fast recovery.
- D-Backs reinstate Bradley from DL, option him to Triple-A Updated: Aug-24-15 7:21 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks selected right-hander Jhoulys ChacÃn from Triple-A Reno, optioned right-hander Zack Godley to Double-A Mobile and designated outfielder Danny Dorn for assignment.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks send Reds to 9th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 6:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Earlier in the week, Chase Anderson thought he'd be pitching for Triple-A Reno on Sunday. Instead, he wound up looking like an ace for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- De La Rosa, Pollock lead D-backs to 6-3 win over Reds Updated: Aug-21-15 11:29 pm
CINCINNATI - After using five relief pitchers on Thursday, the Arizona Diamondbacks were hoping that Rubby De La Rosa could go deep into Friday's game.
- Diamondbacks activate C Laird, designate him for assignment Updated: Aug-20-15 7:24 pm
CINCINNATI - The Arizona Diamondbacks activated catcher Gerald Laird from the 60-day disabled list and designated him for assignment on Thursday.
- Diamondbacks place Hellickson on DL, recall Anderson Updated: Aug-20-15 3:53 pm
CINCINNATI - The Arizona Diamondbacks placed right-hander Jeremy Hellickson on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring and recalled righty Chase Anderson from Triple-A Reno on Thursday.
- Happ shines as Pirates shut down Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Thrust into the middle of a playoff race, J.A. Happ needed a couple of weeks to find his footing.
- Miller takes no-hit bid into 8th, Braves top Arizona in 10th Updated: Aug-16-15 6:17 pm
ATLANTA - After losing his no-hit bid in the eighth inning, Shelby Miller's winless streak now sits at 16 games and extends over three months.
- Braves' Shelby Miller loses no-hit bid in 8th Updated: Aug-16-15 3:59 pm
ATLANTA - Shelby Miller of the Atlanta Braves has lost his no-hit bid in the eighth inning.
- Top MLB pick Swanson makes pro debut after injury Updated: Aug-13-15 8:54 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - Dansby Swanson doesn't really remember the pitch that came hurtling toward him, hitting him squarely in the face. That's probably for the best.
- Phillies avoid 3-game sweep, beat D-backs 7-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 9:09 pm
PHOENIX - Cameron Rupp's day was extra special. His father Kevin was in the stands to watch Rupp drive in a career-high four runs and make a game-saving swipe tag at home plate to keep the Philadelphia Phillies in the lead.
- Diamondbacks score 11 runs in 2nd inning Updated: Aug-11-15 11:48 pm
- Diamondbacks' Tomas leaves with calf injury Updated: Aug-11-15 11:36 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Yasmany Tomas left Tuesday night's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with what the team said was tightness in his left calf.
- Umps sort out crazy ending, Diamondbacks beat Reds in 10th Updated: Aug-09-15 8:54 pm
PHOENIX - Chris Owings lifted a ball to deep center field and was mobbed by his Arizona Diamondbacks teammates just before reaching second base.
- Johnson thanks fans, many others, as D-Backs retire No. 51 Updated: Aug-08-15 9:20 pm
PHOENIX - Saying "there were a lot of special moments created here," Randy Johnson thanked fans, teammates, front office personnel, even the clubhouse guys, when the Arizona Diamondbacks retired his No. 51 on Saturday night.
- Blue Jays acquire INF Pennington from Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-08-15 6:50 pm
- Astros get lefty reliever Oliver Perez in trade with D-backs Updated: Aug-08-15 2:24 am
- Marshall stable after line drive fractures skull Updated: Aug-07-15 5:22 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Arizona Diamondbacks minor league pitcher Evan Marshall is walking and talking, but still in intensive care after suffering a fractured skull from a line drive this week.
- Diamondbacks' Chase Anderson off disabled list, set to start Updated: Aug-07-15 4:56 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have reinstated pitcher Chase Anderson from the 15-day disabled list in time to start Friday night against the Cincinnati Reds.
- Desmond, Ross lift Nationals to 8-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-06-15 8:27 pm
- Castillo, Diamondbacks break loose, romp past Nationals Updated: Aug-06-15 1:12 am
WASHINGTON - Not even Arizona catcher Welington Castillo can figure out how he's the hottest hitter in a series involving star sluggers Paul Goldschmidt and Bryce Harper.