- D-backs losing streak reaches 6 with 4-0 defeat at Miami Updated: May-05-16 11:41 pm
MIAMI - The Arizona Diamondbacks are taking big swings to little effect.
- Adam Conley pitches shutout ball, Marlins sweep Arizona 4-0 Updated: May-05-16 11:18 pm
MIAMI - For the second start in a row, Adam Conley came out of the game leaving a string of zeroes behind him on the scoreboard.
- Arenado hits 11th, Parra homers as Rockies sweep Arizona Updated: May-01-16 9:17 pm
PHOENIX - Nolan Arenado has a power-hitting rookie for a teammate who has grabbed a lot of the headlines for the Colorado Rockies this season. Of course, Arenado's performance has been praise-worthy as well.
- De La Rosa strikes out 10, Diamondbacks beat Cards 3-0 Updated: Apr-29-16 1:41 am
PHOENIX - Rubby De La Rosa's reputation as a slow worker on the mound could be going away after Thursday night's performance.
- Cardinals OF Matt Holliday leaves game with leg cramp Updated: Apr-25-16 10:55 pm
- Left In: P Miller plays OF while Pirates beat D-backs in 13 Updated: Apr-24-16 11:06 pm
PHOENIX - Sean Rodriguez lined a double over the head of Arizona left fielder Shelby Miller to drive in the go-ahead run.
- Tomas homers, Diamondbacks complete 4-game sweep of Giants Updated: Apr-21-16 8:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Through good-natured dugout banter and players sticking together, Chip Hale watched his Arizona Diamondbacks come together on this winning road trip that began with a little rough patch.
- Tomas' 1st 2-homer game carries D-backs to 7-3 win Updated: Apr-17-16 8:52 pm
SAN DIEGO - After a gut-wrenching marathon loss Saturday night, the Arizona Diamondbacks had a sweet Sunday.
- Diamondbacks recall 2 relievers to bolster depleted bullpen Updated: Apr-17-16 4:00 pm
- Stripling strong again, Dodgers rally for win over D-backs Updated: Apr-15-16 2:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers rookie Ross Stripling has pitched brilliantly in his first two big league starts - and gotten two no-decisions for it.
- Yasiel Puig makes clever moves in Dodgers' loss Updated: Apr-12-16 8:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - First, Yasiel Puig stuck out his right hand to avoid Jean Segura's outstretched glove resting on second base. Then Puig whipped his left hand around to touch the bag and the umpire signaled safe.
- Arrieta homers, pitches 7 innings to lead Cubs over Arizona Updated: Apr-10-16 8:48 pm
PHOENIX - The Chicago Cubs are finally leaving the West Coast after almost two months of spring training and a half-dozen real games, and they're headed home in high spirits.
- Pollock didn't think elbow injury was serious before slide Updated: Apr-09-16 9:12 pm
PHOENIX - Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. Pollock, out for the season with a broken right elbow, said Saturday he didn't think his initial injury was "a major thing" before fracturing the elbow on a headfirst slide in spring training.
- Cubs LF Schwarber hurt on Segura's inside-park HR Updated: Apr-07-16 11:28 pm
PHOENIX - Chicago Cubs left fielder Kyle Schwarber was carted off the field Thursday night after colliding with center fielder Dexter Fowler on a play that resulted in an inside-the-park home run for Arizona's Jean Segura.