- Bullpen blows 4-run lead, Dodgers lose 10-6 to Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-30-15 3:48 am
PHOENIX - Mike Bolsinger was so sick he couldn't pitch past the fourth inning. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly didn't feel good, either, for a much different reason.
- Diamondbacks rally twice to beat Dodgers 10-6 Updated: Jun-30-15 3:20 am
- Padres fall short as D-backs avoid sweep with 6-4 win Updated: Jun-28-15 8:44 pm
SAN DIEGO - Matt Kemp doesn't think batting leadoff matters, even though his numbers are markedly better in the No. 1 spot in the lineup.
- Castillo powers Diamondbacks past Padres 6-4 Updated: Jun-28-15 8:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - Arizona manager Chip Hale thought his team's offense was ready to break out, and he was right.
- Hellickson gives up go-ahead HR to Upton in D-backs' loss Updated: Jun-28-15 2:59 am
SAN DIEGO - Arizona Diamondbacks manager took the blame for the home run Jeremy Hellickson gave up to Justin Upton.
- Rockies use 5-run 8th for 6-4 victory over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-25-15 9:12 pm
DENVER - On a day when he got a break from his job as the Colorado Rockies starting shortstop, Troy Tulowitzki stepped into a starring role of a different sort.
- Diamondbacks option Reed to Triple-A Reno, reinstate Burgos Updated: Jun-22-15 9:44 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have optioned struggling reliever Addison Reed to Triple-A Reno and reinstated right-handed reliever Enrique Burgos from the 15-day disabled list.
- Diamondbacks score 7 runs in 2nd inning, beat Padres 7-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - A.J. Pollock and Paul Goldschmidt each singled home a pair in a seven-run second inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks went on to beat San Diego 7-2 Sunday, taking two of three from the Padres in the weekend series.
- D-Backs send Arroyo, former 1st-round pick to Braves Updated: Jun-21-15 2:37 am
- Diamondbacks RF Tomas leaves with bruised elbow Updated: Jun-20-15 12:35 am
PHOENIX - Right fielder Yasmany Tomas has left Arizona's game against San Diego with a bruised left elbow.
- Goldschmidt stifled, D-Backs fail again to reach .500 Updated: Jun-18-15 8:16 pm
PHOENIX - For the first time in about a month, Paul Goldschmidt didn't reach base.
- Featherston hits 1st HR, Wilson strong in Angels' 7-1 rout Updated: Jun-18-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels got another strong start from C.J. Wilson and offense from someone other than Mike Trout or Albert Pujols.
- Angels squander opportunities in 3-2 loss to Arizona Updated: Jun-18-15 2:38 am
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels scored on a double play and Albert Pujols' groundout. They were 0 for 9 with runners in scoring position.
- Pujols' two-run HR helps Angels beat Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Jun-17-15 2:24 am
ANAHEIM, California - Angels manager Mike Scioscia rearranged his batting order, and the results weren't exactly overwhelming - except for a game-changing home run by the new cleanup hitter.
- Wiel HR key, but Pfeifer at center stage in Vandy's 1-0 win Updated: Jun-17-15 12:45 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Any other time, Zander Wiel's home run to break up a no-hitter and produce the only run in a College World Series victory would have been all the talk after the game.
- De La Rosa takes shutout into 9th, D-backs beat Heston Updated: Jun-14-15 7:36 pm
- Arizona's Chase Anderson loses no-hit bid vs Giants in 7th Updated: Jun-13-15 12:33 am
- Puig has big night, Kendrick lifts Dodgers over D-backs 7-6 Updated: Jun-11-15 3:15 am
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig is back and he's brought his powerful bat with him.
- Short & Sweet: 3 shortstops lead off MLB draft for 1st time Updated: Jun-09-15 12:40 am
SECAUCUS, New Jersey - Shortstops were a big hit leading off the Major League Baseball draft.
- Mets back deGrom with 4 homers in 6-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-07-15 8:18 pm
PHOENIX - Curtis Granderson hit the ball over the wall twice, Jacob deGrom kept it down after elevating in the first inning and the New York Mets had the type of game they hope to have more consistently.
- Mets 3B Daniel Murphy leaves game with tight quadriceps Updated: Jun-04-15 11:11 pm
- Arizona's Bradley heads to DL with shoulder tendinitis Updated: Jun-04-15 1:45 pm
- Diamondbacks rally for 9-8 win over Braves Updated: Jun-03-15 10:02 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona manager Chip Hale said it was one of the more satisfying victories of the season, and it was easy to see why.
- Mariners get Trumbo from Diamondbacks in 6-player trade Updated: Jun-03-15 9:21 pm
- Correction: Diamondbacks-Brewers story Updated: Jun-01-15 3:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a story May 30 about the Diamondbacks-Brewers game, The Associated Press erroneously described the batting stance of Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt and batting average when he plays in Milwaukee. He hits right-handed and his average at Miller Park was .489 following Saturday's game, not .511.