- Arizona completes 4-game sweep of Marlins 7-6 Updated: May-21-15 7:54 pm
- De La Rosa goes 9 innings, D-backs beat Marlins 3-2 in 13 Updated: May-19-15 12:08 am
- Phillies beat D-backs 6-0 for 5-game winning streak Updated: May-17-15 6:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sean O'Sullivan's biggest difficulty during his first win in more than four years was receiving a ball from his own catcher.
- Diamondbacks lose 4th straight, 6-0 to Phillies Updated: May-17-15 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Disgusted by their play, the Arizona Diamondbacks held a team meeting following yet another loss.
- Taylor's slam sends Washington to 9-6 win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-13-15 8:47 pm
PHOENIX - Michael Taylor began stretching in the seventh inning, figuring he might be called in to pinch run in a tight game.
- Washington's Harper and Williams ejected against Arizona Updated: May-13-15 6:35 pm
- Major league teams relying on shift more often Updated: May-13-15 2:57 pm
DENVER - Several times a game, Nolan Arenado takes a couple of giant steps to his left and fills the hole at shortstop.
- Plate umpire Danley leaves game after foul off his facemask Updated: May-13-15 1:33 am
PHOENIX - Home plate umpire Kerwin Danley left the game between the Washington Nationals and Arizona Diamondbacks after taking a sharp foul ball off his facemask Tuesday night.
- Diamondbacks recall LHP Nuno, send RHP Marshall down Updated: May-11-15 6:53 pm
- Hill, Pollock go deep in Diamondbacks' 2-1 win over Padres Updated: May-10-15 10:05 pm
- Diamondbacks' Hudson set to make 1st start in nearly 2 years Updated: May-10-15 3:15 pm
- D-Backs agree to minor league deal with Saltalamacchia Updated: May-07-15 6:57 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have agreed to a minor league contract with Jarrod Saltalamacchia.
- Diamondbacks earn 1st DH sweep on road since 2006 Updated: May-06-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Robbie Ray allowed just one run in a park notorious for chewing up young pitchers.
- Diamondbacks and Rockies rained out, doubleheader Wednesday Updated: May-05-15 9:05 pm
DENVER - Arizona catcher Jordan Pacheco saw the spin on the breaking pitch and drove it to the deepest part of the hallway. He roared at his long home run.
- Grandal's 13th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over D-Backs 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 9:48 pm
- All-Star OF Carlos Quentin retires in minors with Mariners Updated: May-02-15 2:45 am
SEATTLE - Carlos Quentin retired Friday after chronic knee injuries cut short his All-Star career.
- Pacheco, Tomas lead Diamondbacks to 9-1 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-30-15 1:30 am
PHOENIX - The way the Arizona Diamondbacks have been hitting the last few days, they didn't seem to need a sterling performance from starting pitcher Josh Collmenter.
- Arizona's Bradley to DL after getting struck by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 9:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks placed pitcher Archie Bradley on the 15-day disabled list with a sinus fracture in the right side of his face Wednesday, the result of being struck with a batted ball in the second inning of Tuesday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Diamondbacks RHP Archie Bradley hit in face by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 12:41 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was hit in the face by a line drive off the bat of Colorado Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez, but it appeared the Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher avoided a severe injury Tuesday night.
- Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinson's disease Updated: Apr-28-15 9:50 pm
DETROIT - Kirk Gibson has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Pirates complete 1st desert sweep with 8-0 win over D-backs Updated: Apr-26-15 8:35 pm
PHOENIX - Pittsburgh's slow start to the season is quickly fading into the rearview mirror.
- Bolsinger called up to make start Updated: Apr-23-15 3:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Righthander Mike Bolsinger was recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City to make Friday's start against the San Francisco Giants.
- Rangers miss early opportunities, lose 8-5 to Arizona Updated: Apr-23-15 1:47 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was missing badly, putting one hitter on base after another.
- Effectively-wild Bradley leads Arizona to 8-5 win over Texas Updated: Apr-23-15 1:44 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley heard the bullpen phone ring, saw the activity behind the fence down the left field line. His third career start was not going well and a quick exit appeared to be on the horizon.