- AP sources: Furcal agrees to deal with Marlins Updated: Dec-06-13 12:39 am
- Cardinals purchase of Memphis affiliate delayed Updated: Dec-04-13 12:00 pm
- Cardinals do not offer RHP John Axford contract Updated: Dec-03-13 1:56 am
- Winter deals show the advantage of building from within Updated: Nov-26-13 12:18 pm
- GM on Peralta: Cardinals not 'morality police' Updated: Nov-25-13 6:55 pm
- Cardinals trade Freese to Angels in 4-player swap Updated: Nov-22-13 7:15 pm
- Cardinals sign Matheny to 3-year extension Updated: Nov-20-13 9:11 pm
- New tenants for Ballpark Village announced Updated: Nov-14-13 1:58 pm
- Musial online auction nets $1.2 million Updated: Nov-11-13 12:18 pm
MIAMI - Rafael Furcal will try to make his comeback from elbow surgery with the Miami Marlins.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals must wait another week to find out if their bid to purchase a minor-league affiliate in Memphis is approved.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals chose not to offer a 2014 contract to reliever John Axford, making the former closer a free agent.
Though the amount of money being thrown around baseball continues to astonish, there probably won't be a more eye-popping contract handed out this offseason than the four-year, $53 million deal the St. Louis Cardinals agreed to with infielder Jhonny Peralta.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals factored in Jhonny Peralta's drug suspension when they negotiated a $53 million, four-year contract with the free agent shortstop.
ST. LOUIS - Former World Series MVP David Freese was traded by his hometown St. Louis Cardinals to the Los Angeles Angels in a four-player deal Friday that reunites Albert Pujols with a pair of ex-teammates.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals gave manager Mike Matheny a three-year contract extension through 2017 on Wednesday, rewarding him for deep postseason runs in his first two seasons in the job.
ST. LOUIS - For decades, Cardinals fans have made the drive to Ted Drewes frozen custard stand for an after-ballgame treat. Starting next season, it will be a short walk away.
ST. LOUIS - Hundreds of bidders, most presumably St. Louis Cardinals fans, now own a piece of Stan Musial's life after an online auction of his possessions.