- Seoul court fines Cardinals reliever for gambling Updated: Jan-18-16 10:12 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - A Seoul court has fined newly-signed St. Louis Cardinals reliever Seung Hwan Oh 10 million won ($8,300) for breaking South Korean gambling laws by betting heavily at a Macau casino.
- Wong wants to be Cardinals' leadoff man Updated: Jan-18-16 4:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kolten Wong wants to be the leadoff man for the St. Louis Cardinals. He recognizes there's quality competition.
- Crowds typically heavy at team's annual fan festival Updated: Jan-17-16 4:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Bill DeWitt says it's been a very productive offseason for the St. Louis Cardinals, even though they missed out on David Price and lost Jason Heyward.
- Cardinals avoid arbitration with Rosenthal, Maness, Moss Updated: Jan-15-16 9:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals agreed to one-year contracts with closer Trevor Rosenthal, reliever Seth Maness and first baseman-outfielder Brandon Moss, avoiding salary arbitration.
- St. Louis Cardinals adding big video board at stadium Updated: Jan-12-16 5:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals could not help but notice the size and the clarity of the video boards at refurbished Wrigley Field during the NL Division Series last fall.
- Cardinals GM confident rest of front office uninvolved Updated: Jan-11-16 4:53 pm
- Cardinals sign Korean pitcher Seung Hwan Oh to bolster 'pen Updated: Jan-11-16 3:52 pm
ST. LOUIS - Seung Hwan Oh has been such a dominant pitcher in Japan that he has two nicknames: "Final Boss" and "Stone Buddha."
- Former Cardinals official pleads guilty to hacking Astros Updated: Jan-08-16 6:40 pm
HOUSTON - The former scouting director of the St. Louis Cardinals pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to hacking into the player database and email system of the Houston Astros in an unusual case of high-tech cheating involving two Major League Baseball clubs.