- Rockies road trip ends with another 1-run loss Updated: Aug-02-15 8:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Walt Weiss has had his fill of one-run losses on this road trip.
- Cardinals' Moss helps new team win with game-ending single Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brandon Moss felt as if he got a new baseball life after he was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.
- Piscotty gets 2 more hits in Cardinals' 6-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Aug-01-15 11:55 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every once in a while, St. Louis outfielder Stephen Piscotty has to pinch himself.
- Rockies place Kendrick, Dickerson on disabled list Updated: Aug-01-15 6:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Colorado Rockies have placed right-hander Kyle Kendrick and outfielder Corey Dickerson on the 15-day disabled list.
- Cardinals get reliever Jonathan Broxton from Brewers Updated: Aug-01-15 10:44 am
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Indians trade outfielder Moss to Cardinals for pitcher Updated: Jul-30-15 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Brandon Moss was sorry to see close friend David Murphy traded earlier this week by the Indians.
- Holliday goes back on 15-day DL with right quadriceps strain Updated: Jul-30-15 6:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - Matt Holliday is back on the disabled list.
- Cardinals, Fox Sports Midwest announce new long-term deal Updated: Jul-30-15 11:46 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals will stay on Fox Sports Midwest through 2032, thanks to an agreement announced Thursday.
- Bruce homers to back DeSclafani as Reds blank Cardinals Updated: Jul-30-15 12:05 am
ST. LOUIS - The Reds may have finally figured out the secret to beating the Cardinals at Busch Stadium: Don't let them score.
- Cardinals OF Holliday leaves game with quad strain Updated: Jul-29-15 9:21 pm
- Cardinals activate Garcia from DL to start against Reds Updated: Jul-28-15 3:12 pm
- Molina, feeling ill, replaced by pinch hitter in 5th inning Updated: Jul-27-15 10:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina has been replaced by a pinch hitter in the bottom of the fifth inning of a game against Cincinnati because he was feeling ill.
- Cardinals arrive at un-air conditioned Busch Stadium Updated: Jul-27-15 7:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals players arrived to un-air conditioned Busch Stadium on Monday.
- Braves avoid sweep with 3-2 victory over Cardinals Updated: Jul-26-15 8:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - More than four years after Adonis Garcia defected from Cuba, he hit his first major league home run.
- Braves activate Freeman, but not in lineup vs. Cardinals Updated: Jul-25-15 6:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Atlanta Braves have activated first baseman Freddie Freeman from the 15-day disabled list but he was not in the lineup against the Cardinals because he was traveling and not expected to land in St. Louis until close to game time.
- Reliever Cishek added to roster, Cooney optioned to minors Updated: Jul-25-15 6:20 pm
ST. LOUIS - When Steve Cishek heard he might be traded, the side-arm reliever hoped it would be to the St. Louis Cardinals. He got his wish.
- Cardinals bolster bullpen, get Cishek in trade with Marlins Updated: Jul-24-15 6:20 pm
- Lackey goes 7, Rosenthal holds on as Cardinals beat Royals Updated: Jul-23-15 11:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - John Lackey wore a Cardinals 1985 World Series T-shirt as a 6-year-old growing up in Abilene, Texas, courtesy of an aunt then living in St. Louis.
- Cardinals' Piscotty scratched from lineup with stiff neck Updated: Jul-23-15 5:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rookie Stephen Piscotty was scratched from the St. Louis Cardinals lineup due to a stiff neck.
- Molina's clutch triple rallies Cardinals past White Sox 3-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:21 am
CHICAGO - With a solid pitching staff and deep lineup, the St. Louis Cardinals can beat you in a variety of ways. This time, it was a rare triple for their All-Star catcher.
- Rodon struggles and White Sox lose to Cardinals 8-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 1:41 am
- Cards call up top hitting prospect Piscotty Updated: Jul-21-15 4:51 pm
CHICAGO - The St. Louis Cardinals have called up outfielder/first baseman Stephen Piscotty, their top hitting prospect, from Triple-A Memphis prior to Tuesday's game against the Chicago White Sox.
- Mets beat Cards in 18 innings despite stranding 25 runners Updated: Jul-19-15 10:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The New York Mets left 25 men on base and went 1 for 26 with runners in scoring position. In the end, they still managed to pull out a win.
- Duffy leads Royals past Sale, White Sox 4-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:42 pm
CHICAGO - There is no big secret to Danny Duffy's July success. No mechanical adjustments. Nothing like that at all.