- Ugandan soccer federation investigated for money laundering Updated: Oct-07-15 8:35 am
KAMPALA, Uganda - The Ugandan soccer federation is being investigated by the country's financial crimes authority for money laundering.
- After defying quit calls, Blatter mediates between FAs Updated: Oct-06-15 6:54 pm
ZURICH - After defying pleas from FIFA sponsors to quit immediately, President Sepp Blatter is continuing regular business at soccer's governing body, presiding over a dispute between football federations on Tuesday.
- Swiss agree to extradite Costa Rican to US in FIFA case Updated: Sep-29-15 10:21 am
BERN, Switzerland - Switzerland's justice ministry on Tuesday granted an American request to extradite former Costa Rican soccer federation president Eduardo Li in the FIFA bribery case.
- Key dates in career of FIFA President Sepp Blatter Updated: Sep-25-15 12:24 pm
A look at some of the key dates in the career of FIFA President Sepp Blatter:
- FIFA makes decisions before Blatter is interrogated Updated: Sep-25-15 11:44 am
ZURICH - Despite hastily canceling a news conference scheduled with President Sepp Blatter after the surprise arrival of Swiss federal police at its headquarters, FIFA did make some decisions during its two-day executive committee meeting that ended Friday.
- Swiss statement on criminal investigation into Sepp Blatter Updated: Sep-25-15 10:46 am
BERNE, Switzerland - Statement provided by the Swiss Attorney General on the opening of criminal proceedings against FIFA President Sepp Blatter:
- FIFA cancels scheduled Blatter news conference Updated: Sep-25-15 9:34 am
ZURICH - FIFA canceled a news conference scheduled with President Sepp Blatter without explanation on Friday, fueling the sense of turmoil surrounding football's embattled governing body.
- Swiss prosecutor asks FIFA to hand over Valcke's emails Updated: Sep-23-15 1:39 pm
ZURICH - FIFA has been urged by Switzerland's attorney general to hand over emails used by Jerome Valcke, its secretary general who was suspended last week.
- Q&A: What's ahead for FIFA after week of turmoil Updated: Sep-18-15 1:54 pm
GENEVA - A lame duck president who can't travel freely and a top administrator suspended and placed on leave.
- Lynch: more arrests expected in FIFA corruption probe Updated: Sep-14-15 1:07 pm
ZURICH - FIFA and embattled President Sepp Blatter faced more pressure on Monday as U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch warned of new indictments in a widening investigation of corruption in international soccer.
- Ex FIFA adviser: Blatter faces scrutiny for TV rights deal Updated: Sep-14-15 6:55 am
ZURICH - FIFA President Sepp Blatter should face a criminal investigation for selling under-valued World Cup television rights to Jack Warner, the governing body's former anti-corruption adviser said Monday.
- After FIFA scandals, proposals by FIFA reform adviser Scala Updated: Sep-10-15 12:26 pm
GENEVA - Many have urged FIFA to change its ways. Few have succeeded.
- FIFA adviser urges presidential term limits to force change Updated: Sep-10-15 10:31 am
GENEVA - Imposing term limits on FIFA presidents and top officials is key to changing soccer's governing body, according to reform adviser Domenico Scala.