- FIFA executive committee to make progress on reforms Updated: Nov-24-15 5:14 am
ZURICH - The FIFA executive committee will discuss ongoing reforms for the scandal-scarred soccer body at a meeting in Zurich next week.
- Swiss bank UBS cooperating with FIFA investigation Updated: Nov-03-15 8:40 am
ZURICH - Swiss bank UBS says it is "cooperating with authorities" who are investigating financial corruption linked to FIFA.
- Swiss bank cooperating with US, Swiss probes of FIFA Updated: Oct-30-15 8:48 am
ZURICH - Credit Suisse says it is helping American and Swiss federal investigations into alleged financial corruption linked to FIFA.
- A guide to the FIFA presidential candidates Updated: Oct-28-15 2:19 pm
GENEVA - The FIFA presidential election on Feb. 26 will be a 7-man race. For now, at least.
- Brazil's Marin agrees to be extradited in FIFA bribery case Updated: Oct-28-15 9:39 am
GENEVA - The head of organizing the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has agreed to be extradited to the United States in the FIFA bribery case.