- Air Force Academy leader seeks to end spy program Updated: Dec-11-13 8:01 pm
- Neb. man accused of lying on Air Force application Updated: Dec-11-13 5:38 pm
- Audubon Florida objects to military training plan Updated: Dec-11-13 2:25 pm
- Air Force: Bird strike caused wreck of $8M jet Updated: Dec-10-13 3:50 pm
- Air Force: Bird strike caused wreck of $8M jet Updated: Dec-10-13 3:43 pm
- Air Force runs past Western State (Colo.) 94-53 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:41 pm
- Air Force museum in Ohio to get new wing Updated: Dec-08-13 9:05 am
- Air Force defeats South Dakota 94-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:50 pm
- Air Force Academy defends use of cadet informants Updated: Dec-04-13 1:08 pm
- Agans to be new commander of US Army unit at Shaw Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 am
- Air Force drubbed 58-13 by Colorado State Updated: Nov-30-13 8:04 pm
- Scott leads Colorado past Air Force 81-57 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:05 pm
- Richmond flies away from Air Force 83-60 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:09 am
- Experts: Only Congress can remove Radel from his job Updated: Nov-27-13 10:49 am
- Cornett leads UNLV to 41-21 win over Air Force Updated: Nov-22-13 2:24 am
- Study: Nuclear force feeling 'burnout' from work Updated: Nov-21-13 3:26 am
- Air Force blows past Colorado Christian 78-51 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:05 am
- Air Force wins 67-64 over UAPB Updated: Nov-17-13 8:53 pm
- Idaho airman's family settles with Air Force Updated: Nov-15-13 8:44 pm
- Jackson State slips by Air Force 84-82 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:57 am
- Jury acquits Air Force officer accused of groping Updated: Nov-14-13 3:54 am
- Hearing set for McConnell, refueling tankers Updated: Nov-10-13 3:17 pm
- WWII Doolittle Raiders make final toast in Ohio Updated: Nov-09-13 9:49 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - The Air Force inspector general has been ordered to investigate the case of former Air Force Academy cadet Eric Thomas, who was expelled in April for actions Thomas said were part of his work as a confidential informant for the academy.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 30-year-old La Vista man faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of three federal charges accusing him of lying on an application for security clearance with the U.S. Air Force, as well as misuse of his Social Security number.
PENSACOLA, Florida - A leading Florida environmental group on Wednesday officially objected to plans for expanding military training exercises on Panhandle land that includes two state Parks.
WICHITA FALLS, Texas - U.S. Air Force investigators have confirmed that a bird strike caused an $8 million jet to crash in Texas during a training flight in July.
WICHITA FALLS, Texas - U.S. Air Force investigators have confirmed that a bird strike caused an $8 million jet to crash in North Texas during a training flight in July.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Justin Hammonds had 14 points, 10 rebounds and Air Force scored 55 second-half points on Monday night in a 94-53 victory over Western State.
DAYTON, Ohio - A new wing planned for the National Museum of the United States Air Force in southwest Ohio will allow visitors to walk into a full-size replica of a space shuttle.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Max Yon scored a game-high 24 points, and his 3-pointer sparked a 13-8 final run to lead Air Force to a 94-86 victory Thursday night over South Dakota.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The Air Force Academy defended its use of confidential informants after a cadet said he was expelled because of misconduct linked to providing information.
SHAW AIR FORCE BASE, South Carolina - An Army unit connected with the South Carolina-based U.S. Army Central is getting a new commander.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The only consolation for the Air Force Falcons was they didn't get shut out for the first time since 1992.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Josh Scott scored 16 points, Askia Booker had 13, and Colorado routed Air Force 81-57 Saturday for its seventh win in a row.
NAPLES, Fla. - Florida Gov. Rick Scott has sided with local Republican groups calling for U.S. Rep. Trey Radel to step down, saying the embattled congressman should be held to higher standards as a politician.
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - After UNLV got a big win in brutally cold conditions to become bowl-eligible for the first time since 2000, Rebels coach Bobby Hauck was in a jovial mood.
WASHINGTON - Key members of the Air Force's nuclear missile force are feeling "burnout" from what they see as exhausting, unrewarding and stressful work, according to an unpublished study obtained by The Associated Press.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Darrius Parker scored 17 points and grabbed five rebounds to lead Air Force to a 78-51 victory over Colorado Christian on Wednesday night.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Marek Olesinski scored 20, shooting 70 percent (7 of 10) for the game and going 6 of 8 from three point range, to spark a 67-64 Air Force win over the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff on Sunday.
BOISE, Idaho - The parents of a female Idaho airman who the military says killed herself shortly after she was deployed to the Pacific in 2011 will get $6,500 to cover attorney fees after suing the U.S. Air Force for information about their daughter's death.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Javeres Brent scored 17 points and Jackson State withstood an Air Force comeback attempt, holding on for an 84-82 victory on Thursday night.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - An Air Force officer who once led the branch's sexual assault response team was acquitted Wednesday of allegations that he groped a woman outside a Virginia bar.
WICHITA, Kansas - The U.S. Air Force is holding a hearing in Wichita to gauge public support for McConnell Air Force Base as it considers sites for a new fleet of refueling tankers.
DAYTON, Ohio - The last of the Doolittle Raiders, all in their 90's, offered a final toast Saturday to their fallen comrades, as they pondered their place in history after a day of fanfare about their 1942 attack on Japan.