- Proposed Pentagon cuts could affect Colorado base Updated: Mar-11-14 6:50 pm
- Air Force tops Boise State in overtime 64-61 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:27 pm
- No. 21 New Mexico beats Air Force 80-52 Updated: Mar-06-14 1:00 am
- Air Force Academy begins another cheating probe Updated: Mar-04-14 2:17 pm
- UNLV routs Air Force 93-67 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:00 pm
- Space shuttle display opens at Ohio museum Updated: Feb-26-14 7:39 pm
- Air Force to digitize historic images Updated: Feb-25-14 1:01 pm
- Ohio Air Force base gets powerful supercomputer Updated: Feb-24-14 7:02 am
- Burton, Nevada coast past Air Force 75-56 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:06 pm
- Ohio college offers intense flight nurse training Updated: Feb-22-14 10:28 am
- Air Force sergeant charged with raping 3 women Updated: Feb-21-14 1:04 am
- Air Force seeks comment on expanded training site Updated: Feb-19-14 1:35 pm
- Kuwaiti Air Force members visit Charleston base Updated: Feb-14-14 8:22 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Officials at Peterson Air Force Base near Colorado Springs are bracing for possible cuts.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Max Yon scored seven of his 11 points in overtime to lift Air Force over Boise State 64-61 on Saturday.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Air Force just wanted to keep it close Wednesday night against No. 21 New Mexico, then look for some late breaks. But with leading scorers Tre' Coggins, Max Yon and Marek Olesinski all struggling, the Falcons didn't have much of a chance.
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - The Air Force Academy in Colorado was investigating whether 40 freshman cadets cheated in a chemistry class by copying portions of a lab assignment.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Khem Birch scored 15 points on 6-of-7 shooting and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead seven UNLV players in double figures in a 93-67 blowout of Air Force on Saturday.
DAYTON, Ohio - A much-awaited space shuttle display is opening at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton.
RIVERSIDE, California - Millions of feet of historic military film will be digitized in Southern California as part of an ambitious project expected to last five years.
DAYTON, Ohio - The U.S. Air Force says a new $20.8 million supercomputer will nearly double the computing power at Ohio's largest military base.
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio university is offering intensive training for nursing in flight and in disasters.
SAN ANTONIO - An Air Force sergeant has been charged with raping three women, including a Lackland Air Force Base basic trainee, as long ago as 1992.
BILLINGS, Montana - The U.S. Air Force is moving forward with its 2008 proposal to expand a bomber training site, most of which is over southeastern Montana.
JOINT BASE CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Five members of the Kuwaiti Air Force are visiting Joint Base Charleston in South Carolina on their way to delivering their nation's first C-17 transport plane.