- Sioux City School District adds Junior ROTC program Updated: Oct-13-15 2:05 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The public has gotten a look at the new Air Force Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in the Sioux City School District.
- Davern, defense help Air Force beat Wyoming 31-17 Updated: Oct-11-15 2:54 am
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Safety Brodie Hicks was a little modest about his big turnover night.
- Wisconsin airman among 11 dead in Afghanistan plane crash Updated: Oct-02-15 8:19 pm
MILWAUKEE - An airman from Wisconsin was among the 11 people killed when a U.S. Air Force military transport crashed at a base in Afghanistan, his sister said Friday.
- 2 from Massachusetts base die in Afghanistan plane crash Updated: Oct-02-15 10:22 am
BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Two of the six U.S. airmen who died this week when a U.S. Air Force C-130J military transport plane crashed in eastern Afghanistan were deployed out of Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts.
- Wife sobs at pretrial hearings in Vegas slaying of US airman Updated: Sep-30-15 5:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - A day after her former boyfriend took a plea deal to avoid the death penalty, the widow of a slain U.S. Air Force service member from Guam sobbed in court during a hearing about evidence to be presented at her own murder-conspiracy death penalty trial.
- Trial begins in Vegas in 2010 slaying of US airman from Guam Updated: Sep-22-15 5:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - A death penalty trial has begun in Las Vegas for a Nevada ex-convict accused of plotting with his girlfriend the ambush slaying of her husband, a U.S. Air Force service member and Iraq War veteran from Guam.
- Mistake-prone Air Force falls 35-21 to No. 4 Michigan State Updated: Sep-19-15 6:17 pm
EAST LANSING ,Mich. - Air Force outgained Michigan State, had more first downs and moved the ball well at times with its option-based offense.
- Military operations begin at expanded bomber training area Updated: Sep-18-15 7:10 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The first military flying operations took to the air Friday at an enormous bomber training area over the northern Plains that was approved this spring after years of consideration.
- Lighting leads endangered, threatened birds to fall from sky Updated: Sep-16-15 7:13 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - The U.S. Air Force is working to resolve a lighting issue at its Kokee Air Force Station that is causing endangered and threatened birds to fall from the sky.