- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Falcons-Packers Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 am
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Brandon: Bills to review benefits of Toronto games Updated: Dec-04-13 4:20 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Atlanta OKs funds for neighborhoods near stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 6:11 am
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- Bills lament how they fumbled away chance to win Updated: Dec-02-13 6:15 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Bills fumble away playoff hopes 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:42 pm
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Kyle Williams active for Bills Updated: Dec-01-13 3:35 pm
- Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White Updated: Nov-29-13 6:39 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- NFL announces dates of 3 London games in 2014 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:14 am
- Rookie OT Jones hoping to make debut for Falcons Updated: Nov-27-13 5:26 pm
- Falcons sign OT Terren Jones from practice squad Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 pm
- Seahawks remain on top as unanimous choice Updated: Nov-26-13 6:28 pm
- Falcons in danger of first-to-worst finish in NFC Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 pm
- NFL switches time of Panthers-Saints to SNF Updated: Nov-24-13 11:57 pm
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
ATLANTA (3-9) vs. GREEN BAY (5-6-1)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills center Eric Wood was not at all surprised hearing team president Russ Brandon raise concerns whether Buffalo loses a competitive edge playing annual home games in Toronto.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
ATLANTA - Atlanta's city council has unanimously passed a plan for spending millions of dollars aimed at helping neighborhoods near the future home of the Atlanta Falcons.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A day later, Bills coach Doug Marrone was still coming to grips with how Buffalo fumbled away a chance at victory.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - The Buffalo Bills headed north for their annual "home" game in Toronto, and then watched what was left of their realistic playoff hopes go south.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Atlanta's Roddy White has had success like only a handful of wide receivers in NFL history.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Terren Jones said Wednesday it will feel like another preseason game with the Falcons if he plays against the Bills on Sunday.
The Seattle Seahawks were a unanimous choice Tuesday for the top spot in the AP Pro32 power rankings, and their opponent on Monday night, New Orleans, came in second.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons have sole claim to the NFC's worst record at 2-9, a dramatic decline for a team which owned the conference's best mark one year ago.
NEW YORK - The NFL has switched the Carolina Panthers' game at New Orleans against the Saints on Dec. 8 from early afternoon to an 8:30 ET kickoff on NBC's "Sunday Night Football."
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.