- Orioles SS Hardy to miss around 6 weeks with broken foot Updated: May-02-16 4:35 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy will be sidelined for at least a month with a hairline fracture in his left foot.
- Mariners can't find offense in 4-1 loss to Royals Updated: May-01-16 9:03 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners' best offensive opportunity against the Kansas City Royals ended with Robinson Cano thrown out at the plate.
- Nolasco allows 3-run homer in Twins' 6-5 loss to Tigers Updated: May-01-16 8:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The final play of Minnesota's 6-5 loss to the Detroit Tigers on Sunday summed up how things have gone for the Twins lately.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- Saltalamacchia lifts streaking Tigers over Twins, 6-5 Updated: May-01-16 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Not long ago, the Tigers were left reeling after a three-game sweep by the visiting Indians. One week later, Detroit is heading into Cleveland with a five-game winning streak.
- Jimenez no match for Sale as Orioles fall to White Sox 7-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:33 pm
- Indians waste Salazar's solid effort, lose 2-1 to Phillies Updated: May-01-16 6:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - One run short once again.
- Velasquez, bullpen help Phillies beat Indians 2-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - So much for rebuilding.
- Sale stays unbeaten as White Sox beat Orioles 7-1 for split Updated: May-01-16 6:00 pm
BALTIMORE - Even when he's not at his best, Chris Sale is usually good enough to carry the Chicago White Sox to victory.
- Rain postpones Braves-Cubs; Gonzalez happy game called early Updated: Apr-30-16 2:48 pm
- Twins games at Target Field to be staffed by local workers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:04 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Target Field will be staffed by local workers starting this weekend instead of people being brought in from out of state for Minnesota Twins games.
- Mistakes cost White Sox in 6-3 loss to Orioles Updated: Apr-29-16 11:08 pm
BALTIMORE - For the second straight game, mistakes proved to be costly for the Chicago White Sox.
- A's call up top pitching prospect Manaea to start vs Astros Updated: Apr-29-16 8:46 pm
OAKLAND, California - Sean Manaea, Oakland's top pitching prospect, was recalled from Triple-A Nashville to make his major league debut on Friday night against Houston.
- Top prospect Fulmer called up by Tigers to start vs Twins Updated: Apr-29-16 6:51 pm
- 14-foot Royals mannequin surfaces after theft from billboard Updated: Apr-29-16 4:25 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A 14-foot mannequin of a Royals player that was stolen from a billboard is safe at home in Kansas City.
- Arrieta wins 16th straight decision as Cubs beat Brewers 7-2 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:14 pm
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta's bid for a second straight no-hitter was dashed on his fifth pitch. His Wrigley Field scoreless streak ended at 52 2/3 innings.
- Anthony Gose doubles, homers to lead Tigers over A's 7-3 Updated: Apr-28-16 8:03 pm
DETROIT - Detroit Tigers right-hander Anibal Sanchez thinks he is getting closer to finding the mechanics that deserted him last year.
- White Sox place closer Robertson on bereavement list Updated: Apr-28-16 6:05 pm
BALTIMORE - Chicago White Sox closer David Robertson will miss at least three games after being placed on the bereavement list before Thursday's series opener at Baltimore because of the death of his father-in-law.
- Thieves steal 14-foot-tall Royals cutout from billboard Updated: Apr-28-16 5:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Thieves took mischief to new heights when they absconded with a 14-foot-tall cutout of a Kansas City Royals from a billboard near the franchise's hometown.
- New home of Detroit Red Wings to be Little Caesars Arena Updated: Apr-28-16 4:26 pm
DETROIT - The name of the new home of the Detroit Red Wings is staying in the family.
- Twins minor leaguer suspended 80 games for positive test Updated: Apr-28-16 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Minnesota Twins outfielder Reynaldo Rodriguez, an All-Star at Triple-A last year, has been suspended 80 games following a positive test under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Windy City Surge: Cubs, White Sox have MLB's best records Updated: Apr-28-16 2:51 am
CHICAGO - Robin Ventura remembers the excitement in New York when the Mets and Yankees faced off in the World Series, and he can imagine what it would be like in Chicago if both teams made it.
- Angels lose Street, but complete sweep of Royals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels lost closer Huston Street because of a pregame injury, and that put a damper on their three-game sweep of the defending World Series champions.
- White Sox win 6th straight, blank Blue Jays 4-0 Updated: Apr-27-16 11:19 pm
TORONTO - A rare triple by Dioner Navarro gave the Chicago White Sox something even more uncommon: a series sweep in Toronto.
- Rickard's three-run homer lifts Orioles over Rays 3-1 Updated: Apr-27-16 10:03 pm