- Indians GM Antonetti preps for winter meetings Updated: Dec-06-13 8:51 pm
- White Sox outright McDade, Tekotte to Triple-A Updated: Dec-06-13 4:04 pm
- Twins finalize $24M deal with RHP Phil Hughes Updated: Dec-05-13 7:30 pm
- Brewers trade Aoki, likely means Braun to RF Updated: Dec-05-13 6:28 pm
- Tigers busy, but will they be better? Updated: Dec-05-13 6:27 pm
- Tigers agree to deal with Joe Nathan Updated: Dec-04-13 6:05 pm
- Konerko stays with White Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 5:06 pm
- Twins finish $49M, 4-year deal with Ricky Nolasco Updated: Dec-03-13 7:48 pm
- New Nats RHP Fister heard about trade 'rumors' Updated: Dec-03-13 6:23 pm
- Doug Fister dealt to Nats, Jim Johnson to A's Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Royals decline to offer contract to INF Getz Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 am
- Tigers trade RHP Fister to Nationals for 3 players Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 am
- White Sox agree to 1-year contract with C Flowers Updated: Dec-02-13 10:11 pm
- Indians non-tender catcher Lou Marson Updated: Dec-02-13 9:06 pm
- Tigers and Don Kelly agree to terms on 1-year deal Updated: Dec-02-13 5:45 pm
- Royals give GM Dayton Moore 2-year extension Updated: Nov-29-13 3:51 pm
- Balloons steal show at NYC parade after wind fears Updated: Nov-28-13 5:07 pm
- Former Sox player gives $100K for tornado relief Updated: Nov-28-13 3:30 pm
- Ex-Tigers manager takes 'grand' new gig in Detroit Updated: Nov-28-13 1:51 pm
- AP Source: Twins agree to terms with Nolasco Updated: Nov-27-13 11:57 pm
- Cubs acquire catcher Kottaras from Royals Updated: Nov-26-13 4:57 pm
- In auction, Metrodome's 'Baggie' fetches $3K Updated: Nov-25-13 10:09 pm
- Kinsler ready to contribute to a new contender Updated: Nov-25-13 8:35 pm
- Murphy, Indians finalize $12 million, 2-year deal Updated: Nov-25-13 4:39 pm
- Royals sign 6 to minor league contracts Updated: Nov-23-13 9:20 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians general manager Chris Antonetti has a clear list of priorities going into next week's winter meetings.
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have outrighted infielder Mike McDade and outfielder Blake Tekotte to Triple-A Charlotte.
MINNEAPOLIS - Phil Hughes has long been on Minnesota's radar.
The Kansas City Royals acquired outfielder Norichika Aoki from Milwaukee to be their leadoff hitter Thursday, which also means the Brewers are likely to shift Ryan Braun to right field.
DETROIT - When the Detroit Tigers introduced new closer Joe Nathan this week, the news conference quickly became about a lot more than Joe Nathan.
DETROIT - Joe Nathan expects to fit in just fine in Detroit - and now the Tigers don't have to face the closer who has dominated them more than perhaps any other in baseball.
CHICAGO - Paul Konerko, the veteran slugger and team captain who didn't want his career to end on such a sour note, is returning to the Chicago White Sox for another season.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins, and general manager Terry Ryan, have always been hesitant to dive too deeply into the free agent pool in search of answers to the team's problems.
NEW YORK - On a night usually dominated by news of players let loose, the Washington Nationals and Oakland Athletics filled pitching needs with trades.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals have declined to offer a 2014 contract to second baseman Chris Getz, making him a free agent.
CLEVELAND - The Indians did not tender a contract to catcher Lou Marson, who was slowed by injuries in 2013.
DETROIT - The Detroit Tigers and utility player Don Kelly have agreed to terms on a one-year contract that avoids arbitration.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals general manager Dayton Moore will have at least two more years to prove that he can get the once-wayward franchise that he took over in 2006 back to the playoffs.
NEW YORK - Revelers at this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade gave thanks for the giant balloons that flew above the city streets Thursday after a blustery storm accompanied by high winds nearly grounded them for only the second time in the parade's 87-year history.
CHICAGO - A former Chicago White Sox star is donating $100,000 to help rebuild a central Illinois town devastated by a recent tornado.
DETROIT - Jim Leyland may no longer be manager of the Detroit Tigers, but he picked up another high-profile position in the city.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins entered the offseason with a desperate need for starting pitching, and they're off to a pretty great start in addressing it.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Some collectors are bringing the Metrodome's old right-field wall home after paying a combined $3,025 for pieces of the "Baggie."
DETROIT - There won't be much talk about Ian Kinsler filling Prince Fielder's shoes in Detroit.
CLEVELAND - Little Faith Murphy scooped everyone on her daddy signing with the Indians.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals have signed six players to minor league contracts, including right-hander P.J. Walters, who made eight starts for the rival Minnesota Twins last season.