- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 1:39 am
- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Wild's Rupp suspended for hit on Oshie Updated: Apr-11-14 4:50 pm
- Curry, Wild extend Blues' slide with 4-2 win Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Ovechkin gets 50th goal, Capitals top Blues 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:50 pm
- Blackhawks topple Blues 4-2 Updated: Apr-06-14 11:42 pm
- Varlamov, Avalanche blank Blues 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 1:32 pm
- Elliott helps Blues defeat Sabres Updated: Apr-03-14 11:38 pm
- Miller, Blues blank Flyers 1-0 in shootout Updated: Apr-02-14 12:26 am
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
- Backes has hat trick as Blues top Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:26 am
- Backes' late goal lifts Blues by Penguins 1-0 Updated: Mar-23-14 4:51 pm
- Bruins rally in 3rd period, win 12th in a row Updated: Mar-23-14 1:44 am
- Flyers top Blues 4-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-23-14 1:41 am
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues went the distance, and then some, to get the jump on the defending Stanley Cup champions.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
ST. LOUIS - Alex Ovechkin took his place in the NHL record book and helped the Washington Capitals keep pace in the playoff race.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are taking a more direct approach to generating offense without injured star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
ST. LOUIS - Brian Elliott was oh so close to another shutout. He settled for another win.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
TORONTO - David Backes enjoys playing in Toronto. The sights. The sounds. And, getting a hat trick isn't too shabby, either.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma wants his high-powered team to get used to playing tight-checking playoff hockey before the postseason begins next month.
GLENDALE, Arizona - For the first time in seven games, the Boston Bruins actually fell behind.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHL's most dangerous contenders.