- Armstrong, Hitchcock both still digesting playoff flop Updated: Apr-28-15 4:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues general manager Doug Armstrong and coach Ken Hitchcock sat side by side, presenting a united front for a franchise bleeding from its latest playoff flop.
- For third straight year, St. Louis Blues make an early exit Updated: Apr-27-15 4:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - For the third straight year, it's one and done for the St. Louis Blues.
- Dubnyk, Wild beat Blues, for rematch with Blackhawks Updated: Apr-27-15 2:18 am
- Parise, Wild advance with 4-1 win over Blues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota was killing an early penalty when Zach Parise snagged a loose puck in the neutral zone, raced away from St. Louis and triggered a huge roar from the home crowd with his highlight-reel goal off a bad-angle shot.
- Blues pull Allen in 2nd period after 2nd goal by Wild Updated: Apr-26-15 5:03 pm
- Wild beat Blues 4-1 behind Dubnyk, take 3-2 series lead Updated: Apr-25-15 1:23 am
ST. LOUIS - Devan Dubnyk forgot all about that six-goal embarrassment.
- Blues scratch forward Jori Lehtera for Game 5 Updated: Apr-24-15 9:48 pm
- With speed, discipline, Wild have kept edge on Blues Updated: Apr-21-15 6:30 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were built around speed.
- After midseason arrival, Dubnyk still going strong with Wild Updated: Apr-14-15 6:18 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were flailing three months ago, when a potential remedy for their problems was located in the desert.
- Return of Tarasenko, Steen boosts Blues playoff chances Updated: Apr-14-15 4:53 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 2-1, clinch division title Updated: Apr-10-15 12:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis trailed first-place Nashville by nine points in the Central Division on Feb. 24. On Thursday night, the Blues celebrated their first division title since 2011-12.
- Father and son struck after Blues game; driver sought Updated: Apr-08-15 2:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police are looking for the driver of a pickup truck that left the scene after striking a father and son in downtown St. Louis.
- Pavelec's 2nd straight shutout lifts Jets past Blues 1-0 Updated: Apr-08-15 12:05 am
ST. LOUIS - Just like the night before, Ondrej Pavelec was a puck magnet. The Winnipeg Jets' goalie got a bit of an assist from one of his defensemen, too.