- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Blues hand Islanders 8th straight loss, 5-1 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 am
- University of Memphis athletics campaign gets $10 million... Updated: Dec-03-13 1:18 pm
- Toffoli lead Kings over Blues 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 2:11 am
- Burns has hat trick in Sharks' 6-3 win over Blues Updated: Nov-29-13 7:57 pm
- Halak stops 24 shots, Blues beat Avalanche 4-1 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:56 am
- Steen scores 2 in Blues' 3-0 win over Wild Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 am
- Elliott has 34 saves in Blues' 6-1 win over Stars Updated: Nov-24-13 12:25 am
- Blues beat Bruins 3-2 on Roy's shootout goal Updated: Nov-21-13 11:12 pm
- Lightning, Avs and Blues among NHL notables so far Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 pm
- Blues too much for Sabres 4-1 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:36 pm
- Ovechkin gets 2 to tie Steen; Caps top Blues 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 10:05 pm
- Blues handle Hurricanes 4-2 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:51 pm
- Steen scores 2 to lead Blues to 7-3 win over Avs Updated: Nov-15-13 12:08 am
- Smith makes 37 saves, Coyotes beat Blues 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 12:00 am
- Blues' Backes launches animal welfare organization Updated: Nov-12-13 5:04 am
- Shattenkirk's goal helps Blues beat Penguins 2-1 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:12 am
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
ST. LOUIS - Derek Roy needed less than 2 minutes to redeem himself Thursday night.
12-03-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Former University of Memphis basketball player Bill Laurie and his wife Nancy have donated $10 million to the university's capital campaign for athletic facilities, giving the $40 million fundraising effort a boost behind the second-largest gift in the school's 100-year history.
LOS ANGELES - Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns had a thought Friday's game was going to be a little different.
ST. LOUIS - Jaroslav Halak needed a wakeup call. He got one in the form of a disallowed goal.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis backup goalie Brian Elliott may not enjoy his limited role.
BOSTON - Derek Roy blew a chance to end the game in the first minute of overtime.
The NHL's regular season is roughly one-fourth finished, flying perhaps under the radar with most sports fans fixated on the NFL and others focusing on the NBA, college football and basketball.
WASHINGTON - Ovechkin once. Ovechkin twice. Steen not at all.
ST. LOUIS - Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturday's 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.
ST. LOUIS - David Backes and the St. Louis Blues power-play unit found that the best way to break out of a slump is to get back to basics.
ST. LOUIS - Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new.
ST. LOUIS - A new foundation formed by St. Louis Blues player David Backes and his wife seeks to provide a helping hand for abandoned homeless animals.
ST. LOUIS - Kevin Shattenkirk didn't know if the puck was tipped or not. The defenseman didn't care much, either.