- UK, EU leaders to discuss technicalities of a 'Brexit' Updated: Nov-29-15 12:50 pm
BRUSSELS - A European official says British Prime Minister David Cameron and European Council President Donald Tusk will meet Sunday night to discuss the technicalities of the process needed if the U.K. decides to exit the bloc in the next couple of years.
- EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee summit Updated: Nov-29-15 12:17 pm
BRUSSELS - European Union leaders eager for Turkey's help in the migrant crisis cautioned against promising too much to their often reluctant partner at a summit in Brussels Sunday, even as Turkey's prime minister declared the beginning of a new era for relations between the two sides.
- The Latest: UK: Turkey required to solve migrants crisis Updated: Nov-29-15 11:41 am
BRUSSELS - The latest on the mass movement of asylum-seekers and others seeking refuge in Europe. All times local:
- EU turns to Turkey to help manage its migration woes Updated: Nov-27-15 10:38 am
BRUSSELS - Five years ago, Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi warned that millions of Africans wanted to come to the European Union and offered to make the continent's immigration problem disappear in exchange for billions of euros.
- Malta, host of migrant summit, unpopular with refugees Updated: Nov-11-15 9:34 am
VALLETTA, Malta - When Success Ibginedion, a young Nigerian woman, was rescued from a smugglers' fishing boat after three days adrift in the Mediterranean Sea, she considered herself both lucky and unlucky.
- Cameron: Britain's EU demands not 'Mission: Impossible' Updated: Nov-10-15 3:46 pm
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron laid out his government's demands for European Union reform Tuesday, saying a looser "British model of membership" would let him campaign "heart and soul" for his country to stay in the 28-nation bloc.