- Liverpool fans score apology, U-turn from owners on tickets Updated: Feb-10-16 4:49 pm
LONDON - Liverpool's American owners apologized to fans and reversed planned rises in ticket prices on Wednesday, insisting they were not "greedy."
- Sunderland winger Johnson admits sexual activity with child Updated: Feb-10-16 7:15 am
BRADFORD, England - Sunderland winger Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty in court to one count of sexual activity with a child and another of grooming.
- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Sunderland come from 2 down to draw 2-2 with Liverpool Updated: Feb-06-16 1:08 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Relegation-threatened Sunderland came from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday with manager Juergen Klopp missing and many home fans having left before the visitors rescued a point.
- Klopp to miss Sunderland match with suspected appendicitis Updated: Feb-06-16 7:46 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool says manager Juergen Klopp will miss Saturday's English Premier League match at home to Sunderland with a suspected bout of appendicitis.
- Popular Pellegrini begins long farewell at Manchester City Updated: Feb-03-16 9:53 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manuel Pellegrini has cause to feel resentment at being handed his notice by Manchester City, even though the mild-mannered Chilean isn't showing it.
- Sergio Aguero hands Manchester City victory at Sunderland Updated: Feb-02-16 5:54 pm
SUNDERLAND - Sergio Aguero's first-half strike handed Manchester City a 1-0 victory against Sunderland in the Premier League on Tuesday.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Patrick van Aanholt gives Sunderland 1-1 draw vs Bournemouth Updated: Jan-23-16 12:59 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Patrick van Aanholt rescued Sunderland against Bournemouth on Saturday, clinching a 1-1 draw for his relegation-threatened team.
- Eriksen's double leads Tottenham recovery to beat Sunderland Updated: Jan-16-16 10:20 am
LONDON - Christian Eriksen inspired Tottenham's recovery against Sunderland on Saturday, scoring twice in a 4-1 victory that consolidated the London club's spot in the Champions League qualification places.
- Sunderland beats 10-man Swansea 4-2 in Premier League Updated: Jan-13-16 5:42 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Jermain Defoe scored a hat trick as Sunderland swept to a 4-2 victory over 10-man Swansea in a Premier League relegation scrap on Wednesday.