- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- Man City beats Sunderland 3-1 in League Cup final Updated: Mar-02-14 6:13 pm
- Johnson, Spector, Onyewu, Shea and Brooks return Updated: Feb-26-14 6:56 pm
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Bad weather forces postponement of EPL matches Updated: Feb-12-14 2:42 pm
- Hull beats 10-man Sunderland 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Feb-08-14 12:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
LONDON - An exquisite equalizer from Yaya Toure sparked a second-half comeback by Manchester City in the League Cup final on Sunday, with a 3-1 victory over Sunderland giving Manuel Pellegrini his first trophy as manager.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
MANCHESTER, England - Bad weather played havoc with the Premier League on Wednesday as two matches were called off because of stormy conditions in northwest England.
SUNDERLAND, England - Hull managed a surprise 2-0 win at 10-man Sunderland to inch away from the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday.