- Steidl scores 17, Vermont rolls over Marist 86-60 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:08 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Kurt Steidl scored 17 points, Dre Wills had 10 points with 11 rebounds and Vermont cruised to an 86-60 win over Marist on Sunday.
- Florida bounces back from loss, beats Vermont 86-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 6:22 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida bounced back from a lackluster performance with a lopsided victory.
- Bearden sparks Buffalo past Vermont 77-71 in tourney finale Updated: Nov-22-15 10:35 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Lamonte Bearden scored 20 points as Buffalo capped its four-game run in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic by beating Vermont 77-71 Sunday night and sweeping its two games at the Mohegan Sun Arena to finish the tournament 2-2.
- Vermont pulls away from Niagara 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:01 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Trae Bell-Haynes scored 28 points on 8-for-13 shooting Saturday to lead Vermont to an 85-67 win over Niagara in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Tournament.
- Vermont beats Quinnipiac 83-70 on strength of Bell-Haynes Updated: Nov-18-15 10:36 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Trae Bell-Haynes scored 21 points, Ethan O'Day had 19 and Vermont kept Quinnipiac at bay for an 83-70 win Wednesday night.
- Mathias, Haas lead No. 23 Purdue over Vermont 107-79 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:39 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - With two 7-footers and 6-9 McDonald's All-America Caleb "Biggie" Swanigan, No. 23 Purdue has the potential to dominate the interior.
- Eastern Michigan tops Vermont 70-50 in basketball opener Updated: Nov-13-15 2:25 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Willie Mangum had 18 points and four steals to lead Eastern Michigan to a 70-50 win Friday over Vermont on the first day of the college basketball season.