- April 7 trial set for former Phoenix Suns player Updated: Mar-11-14 5:06 am
- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Nuggets 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:15 pm
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry against Mavs Updated: Mar-10-14 4:56 pm
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Rockets rally for 118-113 OT win over Blazers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 pm
- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 pm
- Surging Raptors beat Timberwolves 111-104 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:56 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Nuggets, 111-107 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 10:50 pm
- Thornton scores 27 to lead Nets past Kings, 104-89 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:45 pm
- Warriors' Curry limited because of strained quad Updated: Mar-09-14 8:33 pm
- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Nets' Pierce leaves game against Kings Updated: Mar-09-14 7:42 pm
- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Spurs beat Magic 121-112, win 6th straight Updated: Mar-09-14 12:44 am
- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats Updated: Mar-09-14 12:14 am
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:56 pm
- Kings lose F Landry to season-ending knee injury Updated: Mar-08-14 3:12 pm
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game Updated: Mar-08-14 12:38 am
PHOENIX - An April 7 trial has been scheduled for former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas on charges that he stole merchandise from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats are getting used to big nights from Al Jefferson and Kemba Walker.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry says his strained right quadriceps is slowly getting better and he is planning to start for the Golden State Warriors against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
HOUSTON - Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
DALLAS - Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Toronto Raptors have had every excuse to give in this season. They've had injuries to key players, turned the roster over significantly with an early season trade and had low expectations after a regime change portended a possible tear down and rebuild.
NEW ORLEANS - With a quick step to his left, Anthony Davis bolted from the man he was supposed to guard and launched himself toward the backboard in time to swat away Ty Lawson's driving layup.
NEW YORK - Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so he's still trying to learn his new team's playbook.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry says he will play limited minutes for the foreseeable future because of a strained right quad.
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce left the Brooklyn Nets' game against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday night after suffering a sore right shoulder in the opening minutes and was ruled out for the rest of the game.
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
SAN ANTONIO - Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic.
PHILADELPHIA - The Utah Jazz finally found a way to win on their six-game road trip: Play a team that can't win anywhere.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings say reserve forward Carl Landry will miss the remainder of the season with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee that will require surgery.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.