- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108 Updated: Dec-11-13 2:23 am
- Los Angeles Clippers sign veteran Stephen Jackson Updated: Dec-11-13 12:06 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 121-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Durant scores 30, Thunder beats Hawks 101-92 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- Ginobili leads Spurs past Raptors, 116-103 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:48 pm
- NAIA player can keep $20K won on half-court shot Updated: Dec-10-13 2:32 pm
- Cousins powers Kings to 112-97 win over Mavericks Updated: Dec-10-13 2:05 am
- Aldridge has 24 to lead Blazers past Jazz 105-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:56 am
- Randolph and Leuer lead Grizzlies past Magic 94-85 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:12 am
- Faried has key block, dunk as Nuggets edge Wizards Updated: Dec-09-13 11:24 pm
- Walker lifts Bobcats past Curry, Warriors 115-111 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:15 pm
- Sacramento Kings acquire Rudy Gay from Toronto Updated: Dec-09-13 10:42 pm
- Griffin leads Clippers to 94-83 win over 76ers Updated: Dec-09-13 10:23 pm
- Kobe, Lakers ready for bumps during star's return Updated: Dec-09-13 8:32 pm
- Grizzlies' Pondexter has stress fracture in foot Updated: Dec-09-13 7:41 pm
- Bobcats without Taylor, Biyombo against Warriors Updated: Dec-09-13 6:05 pm
- Evans' sprained ankle to sideline him 1-2 weeks Updated: Dec-09-13 5:44 pm
- Timberwolves' Brewer fined $5,000 for flopping Updated: Dec-09-13 5:15 pm
- Westbrook, Durant rounding into form for Thunder Updated: Dec-09-13 2:41 pm
- Kobe happy to make comeback, even in Lakers loss Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 am
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Magic 98-88 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:38 pm
- Durant's 36 points lift Thunder past Pacers 118-94 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Ellis hits winner and Mavs beat Blazers 108-106 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant is swiftly regaining his confidence and timing. His conditioning improves daily, and he's already leading the Los Angeles Lakers in scoring again.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are building their franchise around a talented frontcourt.
ATLANTA - Kevin Durant scored 30 points. As usual, there was so much more to his performance.
TORONTO - Tony Parker praised "the usual guys" on San Antonio's bench for their role in beating the Toronto Raptors, then singled out Australian big man Aron Baynes for special attention.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A college basketball player who won $20,000 by hitting a half-court shot during an Oklahoma City Thunder game can keep the money for use as a scholarship, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Tuesday.
SACRAMENTO, California - Rudy Gay watched from a sky box seat as his new Sacramento teammates easily handled the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Blowing out Utah for a second time this month was not in the cards for Portland. With the Jazz making a fourth-quarter rally, the Blazers struggled to fight through offensive sluggishness and escape with a win.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - As the injury list continues to grow for the Memphis Grizzlies, reserves like Jon Leuer are seizing the opportunities they get.
WASHINGTON - To prepare for the playoffs, Denver coach Brian Shaw said he wants his high-scoring team to learn to win tough games.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker loves a good challenge.
Rudy Gay and the Sacramento Kings both want the same thing: a fresh start.
PHILADELPHIA - Lob City is undergoing renovations.
EL SEGUNDO, California - Kobe Bryant had the ball in his hands and the crowd on its feet for the final possession of the first half in his comeback game.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies guard/forward Quincy Pondexter is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his right foot.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans say guard Tyreke Evans is expected to miss up to two weeks because of his left ankle injury.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have been one of the top duos in the NBA since 2008.
LOS ANGELES - Nearly eight months after Kobe Bryant limped off the Lakers' home court with a torn Achilles tendon and a career in doubt, he struggled to keep his composure when he finally stepped back onto the same hardwood.
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard was late for the pregame shootaround. So he knew that playing on his 28th birthday, and against his former team, the onus was on him to both atone and deliver.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBA's best record.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
PORTLAND, Oregon - On Saturday morning, the Trail Blazers added a play designed for Monta Ellis.