- The Latest: Al Horford arrives at All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-13-16 11:09 am
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Rising Stars: LaVine, US beat Wiggins, World 157-154 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Zach LaVine hoisted the MVP trophy above his head, laughing along with Minnesota Timberwolves teammates Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns as he stood on the podium.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- It's Kobe's world, at least for 1 more All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
TORONTO - Kobe Bryant answered questions in Spanish and Italian, raved about Canadian hospitality, showed off knowledge of both Greek basketball and English soccer. He announced plans to go to the Philippines and Taiwan, thanked fans from Japan and even asked a reporter how to say a phrase in Mandarin.
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death Updated: Feb-11-16 11:21 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Playing with heavy hearts a night after Thunder assistant and former Pelicans coach Monty Williams' wife died, Russell Westbrook led Oklahoma to a 121-95 victory over New Orleans on Thursday.
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal has watched former teammate Kobe Bryant's farewell tour this season from afar. And even though Bryant hasn't been the consistently dynamic player he once was while playing for a Los Angeles Lakers team that is losing games by the bucketful, O'Neal couldn't help but be a little envious of the way Bryant has been able to say goodbye.
- Thunder hold moment of silence for assistant Williams' wife Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
- Suns' Booker replaces 76rs' Noel in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-11-16 5:19 pm
TORONTO - Phoenix Suns rookie Devin Booker has replaced injured Philadelphia player Nerlens Noel on the U.S. team roster in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night.
- Suns assign McRae to Bakersfield of D-League Updated: Feb-11-16 5:09 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns assigned guard Jordan McRae to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League on Thursday, and said he will play in the D-League All-Star Game on Saturday in Toronto.
- Hornets F Kidd-Gilchrist tears labrum in shoulder again Updated: Feb-11-16 4:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has torn the labrum in his right shoulder for a second time, possibly ending his season.
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside banned a game for throwing elbow Updated: Feb-11-16 4:03 pm
- Lillard scores 31 as surging Blazers beat Rockets 116-103 Updated: Feb-11-16 3:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Houston Rockets are "broken," according to their coach and star player. The Portland Trail Blazers are in the middle of their best run of basketball all season.
- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Davis, Pelicans snap Jazz's 7-game win streak, 100-96 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis wasn't about to leave the court with any regrets.
- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Kobe, LeBron share court as Cavaliers beat Lakers 120-111 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:02 am
CLEVELAND - With 20,000 fans roaring, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James hugged and seemed to be in a world of their own.
- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- OKC Thunder assistant coach's wife dies after car accident Updated: Feb-10-16 11:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The wife of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Monty Williams died Wednesday evening at a hospital from injuries suffered in a car crash, police said.
- Hornets take advantage of Pacers' poor defense in 117-95 win Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kemba Walker and Jeremy Lamb got a chance to reminisce Wednesday night.
- Cousins, Collison lead Kings past 76ers Updated: Feb-10-16 11:07 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Sacramento Kings hope a win and some rest will help quiet the noise that has been surrounding the team lately.
- Grizzlies rout Nets in 1st game since Gasol's broken foot Updated: Feb-10-16 10:57 pm
NEW YORK - A tough couple days gave way to an easy night for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm