- AP source: Kings, Koufos agree to 4-year, $33 million deal Updated: Jul-04-15 11:51 pm
A person with knowledge of the deal says the Sacramento Kings and center Kosta Koufos have agreed to a $33 million, four-year contract.
- Durant: 'I can't wait to play the game I love again' Updated: Jul-04-15 6:14 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kevin Durant says next summer can wait.
- LaMarcus Aldridge chooses the San Antonio Spurs Updated: Jul-04-15 5:32 pm
LaMarcus Aldridge got the answers he needed from the San Antonio Spurs.
- AP sources: Pelicans bring back Cunningham on 3-year deal Updated: Jul-04-15 5:00 pm
NEW ORLEANS - People familiar with the negotiations say the New Orleans Pelicans and forward Dante Cunningham have agreed on a three-year contract extension worth about $9 million.
- Hammon says she's thankful for chance to coach summer Spurs Updated: Jul-04-15 3:45 pm
Becky Hammon had known for some time that she was going to be coaching San Antonio's summer league team in Las Vegas.
- Rockets bringing back spark plugs Brewer, Beverley Updated: Jul-03-15 11:45 pm
Daryl Morey didn't let the market dry up while he was waiting to hear from another star free agent about coming to Houston.
- AP sources: Kings agree to deals with Rondo, Belinelli Updated: Jul-03-15 8:50 pm
After missing targets at the start of free agency, the Sacramento Kings finally filled out their backcourt Friday.
- AP sources: Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan agree to 4-year deal Updated: Jul-03-15 5:35 pm
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan has chosen the Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in what turned into a tense boom-or-bust wait for Dallas in pursuit of the free-agent center.
- NBA transitions from free agency fury to summer league games Updated: Jul-03-15 3:28 pm
NBA teams are now turning their attention to youngsters and player development with summer leagues set to tip off after executives and owners around the league agreed to shell out millions of dollars to veteran free agents this week in an attempt to improve their immediate lot.
- AP source: Matthews, Mavs reach agreement on 4-year contract Updated: Jul-03-15 1:35 am
DALLAS - Free agent guard Wesley Matthews and the Mavericks have agreed on a four-year deal with financial terms that will depend on whether center DeAndre Jordan decides to join him in Dallas.
- AP Source: Suns send 3 to Detroit for pick Updated: Jul-03-15 1:35 am
- AP Source: Blazers reach 5-year $120M-plus deal with Lillard Updated: Jul-03-15 12:50 am
When Damian Lillard agreed to a new maximum contract extension with the Trail Blazers on Thursday, it may have been the beginning of a changing of the guard in Portland.
- Timberwolves to host open scrimmage on July 8 Updated: Jul-02-15 9:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves will host an open scrimmage at Target Center next week.
- First-round pick Kaminsky signs contract with Hornets Updated: Jul-02-15 8:50 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - First-round draft pick Frank Kaminsky has signed a contract with the Charlotte Hornets.
- Spurs' Tim Duncan tells paper: 'I'll be back on the court' Updated: Jul-02-15 7:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Tim Duncan is returning to San Antonio for a 19th season.
- Bucks land free agent big man Greg Monroe Updated: Jul-02-15 6:39 pm
As one of the most coveted big men on the free agent market, Greg Monroe had his choice of destinations.
- Agent: Ed Davis agrees to 3-year, $20M deal with Blazers Updated: Jul-02-15 5:21 pm
Ed Davis is leaving Los Angeles for the Portland Trail Blazers. Now, like most of the rest of the league, he's waiting for LaMarcus Aldridge to make a decision and determine just how big Davis' role will be in his new home.
- Warriors make moves in front office, new training program Updated: Jul-02-15 3:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have promoted Larry Harris to director of player personnel and hired Lachlan Penfold as head of physical performance and sports medicine.
- AP source: Pelicans, Asik agree on 5-year contract Updated: Jul-02-15 12:15 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans and center Omer Asik have agreed on a five-year contract worth a minimum of $44 million and rising up to $58 million if incentives and benchmarks are met, said a person familiar with the negotiations.
- AP Source: Kings trade Stauskas, Thompson, Landry to 76ers Updated: Jul-02-15 1:27 am
- Warriors, Draymond Green agree to 5-year, $85M deal Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
OAKLAND, California - No need to seek out an offer sheet in restricted free agency. Draymond Green is coming back to the Golden State Warriors on his own terms.
- AP sources: Suns add Chandler, lock up Knight Updated: Jul-01-15 11:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns took care of their top offseason priority by bringing back Brandon Knight and added veteran frontcourt leadership in the form of Tyson Chandler.
- AP Source: Paul Pierce going to Clippers on 3-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 9:05 pm
Paul Pierce and Doc Rivers are reuniting.
- AP Source: Grizzlies agree to terms with Brandan Wright Updated: Jul-01-15 7:48 pm
The Memphis Grizzlies have agreed to terms with free-agent forward Brandan Wright, a person familiar with the situation said.
- AP Source: Spurs, Danny Green agree on 4 years, $45 million Updated: Jul-01-15 5:12 pm
When the San Antonio Spurs turned their eyes toward prized free agent LaMarcus Aldridge, it seemed to be a signal Danny Green might have to leave the franchise that helped turn him into one of the best two-way shooting guards in the league.