- Griffin's triple-double lifts Clippers over Rockets 117-101 Updated: May-05-15 12:39 am
- TIPOFF: Wizards look to keep up their winning ways on road Updated: May-04-15 8:32 pm
The Washington Wizards are right at home on the road.
- Clippers' Paul's hamstring keeps him out against Houston Updated: May-04-15 8:26 pm
- Warriors' Stephen Curry voted NBA's MVP over Harden, James Updated: May-04-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracked first. Then, his eyes got red. Finally, Stephen Curry cried.
- Spurs facing most uncertain future ever under Popovich Updated: May-04-15 6:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are facing their most uncertain future ever under Gregg Popovich.
- Donovan says goodbye, Florida moves on with coaching search Updated: May-04-15 3:00 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's search to replace basketball coach Billy Donovan began weeks - really months- ago.
- Clippers-Rockets Playoff Capsule Updated: May-04-15 9:32 am
WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Warriors roll past Grizzlies 101-86 in Game 1 of West semis Updated: May-03-15 8:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked before Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals that reporters should have two stories ready: One if his team looked well-rested and won, another if it looked rusty and lost.
- Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley out for Game 1 vs Warriors Updated: May-03-15 2:50 pm
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard receives college degree Updated: May-01-15 5:54 pm
OGDEN, Utah - Gina Johnson was rooting hard for the Portland Trail Blazers to upset the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Damian Lillard is her son, so she didn't have much of a choice.
- Mike Conley to travel with Grizzlies; playing status unclear Updated: May-01-15 4:30 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley will travel with the team for its first two games of the Western Conference semifinals against the Golden State Warriors, but his status for the series is uncertain.
- Mavericks' Parsons has knee surgery; no timetable for return Updated: May-01-15 4:24 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons has undergone knee surgery, and there is no timetable for his return.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Oklahoma City Thunder hire Florida's Billy Donovan as coach Updated: Apr-30-15 10:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder hired Florida's Billy Donovan as their coach Thursday, hoping he will help the franchise win an NBA championship in Oklahoma City.
- Blazers head home after season marked by injuries Updated: Apr-30-15 7:47 pm
- Rookie of the year Wiggins on MN: 'I hope I'm here forever' Updated: Apr-30-15 7:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Andrew Wiggins sat down on a black leather couch, his navy blue tuxedo jacket and bow tie bunching up at the neck as his 6-foot-8 frame plopped down for a break.
- Rockets fire social media manager after distasteful tweet Updated: Apr-30-15 2:39 am
- Grizzlies advance, beating Trail Blazers 99-93 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-30-15 1:50 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies missed one chance to finish off their first-round series and get some much-needed rest before facing the Golden State Warriors.
- AP Source: Timberwolves' Wiggins named NBA's top rookie Updated: Apr-29-15 7:23 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Andrew Wiggins started his NBA career at the front of his rookie class. He finished his first season there, too.