- The latest on a possible gas pipeline in the Pinelands Updated: May-22-15 1:50 pm
UPPER TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey natural gas company wants to move forward with a 22-mile-long, 2-foot-wide pipeline from one rural section of the state to another.
- California backs gas plant to fill void from closed nuke Updated: May-21-15 7:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - Utility regulators Thursday opened the way for development of a natural gas-fired power plant on the coast near San Diego, perhaps one of the last of its kind in California as the state pushes toward a green energy future.
- Louisiana black bear could move off threatened-species list Updated: May-20-15 7:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Federal and Louisiana officials say it's time to get the animal that inspired teddy bears off the list of protected species.
- Savings from Indiana energy-efficiency law could be small Updated: May-10-15 11:25 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A new law aimed at decreasing energy usage in Indiana might not save consumers money as advertised and could leave the state at risk of violating federal emissions rules, environmentalists say.
- Environmentalists criticize changes to California delta plan Updated: Apr-30-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Environmentalists on Thursday criticized a proposal by Gov. Jerry Brown to dramatically scale back wildlife habitat restoration involved in a massive tunnel project intended to channel fresh water around California's delta.