- Proposed Md. smog regulations get an airing at hearing Updated: Jun-29-15 2:22 am
BALTIMORE - Environmentalists are raising a stink about Maryland's approach to air pollution.
- Battle brewing over logging, grazing at state parks Updated: Jun-14-15 12:28 am
TAMPA, Florida - Conservationists are drawing a line in the scrubland, vowing to fight any attempt by the state to expand logging and cattle grazing throughout Florida's 171 state parks.
- 2 groups go to court in Maryland for clean air regulations Updated: Jun-11-15 5:29 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Two groups have gone to court to try to implement clean-air regulations they say are being blocked by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's administration.
- Sierra Club holds environmental rally at Statehouse Updated: Jun-10-15 5:39 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Sierra Club is trying to call attention to the link between a healthy environment and a thriving economy.
- Environmental groups seek to intervene in Exxon suit Updated: Jun-10-15 11:28 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Seven environmental groups filed legal paperwork with state Superior Court on Wednesday aiming to derail the Christie administration's proposed $225 million settlement with ExxonMobil.
- Republicans shift strategy in effort to increase logging Updated: Jun-08-15 12:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Drought has killed about 12 million trees in California's national forests. In the Rocky Mountain region, an epidemic of pine beetles has damaged trees over a stretch of 32 million acres. Altogether, up to 40 percent of the entire national forest system is in need of treatment to reduce the threat of catastrophic wildfire and disease.